Mane6 Work Stream #14

18/NINE-TEEN

♫ ♪ Just Get On With It & Kill Me ♩ ♬
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
This is Tianhuo first time having a Mane6 work stream image. Tianhuo going to bringing the Hot Stuff to the stream & to 2017.

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer

18/NINE-TEEN

♫ ♪ Just Get On With It & Kill Me ♩ ♬
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I'll make sure I'm there!

I thought Tian has had an appearance in a work stream image, I could be wrong though.

Yeah Tian image was on Mane6 work stream VII where she getting ready to battle Ole & Fred [Tentacles/ Many Demon Arms attack.]. I get a Hindu gods/ Sangmu from Indivisible vibe with Ole & Fred in this image. Maybe these tentacles & Demon arms will be holding and using weapons in the game or [Fred] the tentacles & Demon arms shapeshifting into different weapons [Darkstalkers & Skullgirls come to mind] ? Seem like Tian doing her own version of DBZ solar flare attack with added flames.

There more detail on Tian on the work stream XIV image than on the work stream VII image..

Last edited:

Delusional Dreamer

Dreamer of Delusional Dreams
Sep 29, 2016
The Moon.
steamcommunity.com
Yeah Tian image was on Mane6 work stream VII where she getting ready to battle Ole & Fred [Tentacles/ Many Demon Arms attack.]. I get a Hindu gods/ Sangmu from Indivisible vibe with Ole & Fred in this image. Maybe these tentacles & Demon arms will be holding and using weapons in the game? Seem like Tian doing her own version of DBZ solar flare attack with added flames.

There more detail on Tian on the work stream XIV image than on the work stream VII image..
Ah okay, that explains it, thanks.

Rich Jammer

By the Numbers Accountant
Backers' Beta Tester
I know it's like a month late but I'm still in the holiday mood.

On the 14th monthly workstream
Mane6 staff gave to me
Fourteen Pom's a Pummelling
Thirteen Sprites a Sprinting
Twelve Longma's Launching
Eleven Scouts a Scouting
Ten Does a Dancing
Nine Steers Stampeding
Eight Frames a Flaming
Seven Moves a Milking
Six Scrubs a Slaying
Five KO wins
Four Fightin' Words
Three Peeved Friends
Two Puppy Loves
And for backers the game will be free*

* Applicable only to backers with this perk

Last edited:

NeoTensai

Twitch Streamer, Amateur Shoutcaster...
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 11, 2016
Slovenia, Ljubljana
I know it's like a month late but I'm still in the holiday mood.

On the 14th monthly workstream
Mane6 staff gave to me
Fourteen Pom's a Pummelling
Thirteen Sprites a Sprinting
Twelve Longma's Launching
Eleven Scouts a Scouting
Ten Does a Dancing
Nine Steers Stampeding
Eight Frames a Flaming
Seven Moves a Milking
Six Scrubs a Slaying
Five KO wins
Four Fightin' Words
Three Peeved Friends
Two Puppy Loves
And for backers the game will be free*

* Applicable only to backers with this perk
Some one has to make a song with this

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
Sadly like always I happen to have work during stream and can only catch very little of it. I'll just wait til Monday for the youtube upload.

NeoTensai

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 11, 2016
Slovenia, Ljubljana
Hopefully Christina will be making a guest appearance next stream doing some Q&A on voice acting.
Oh right because when the beta, we will already "need" the sfx. And here I wanted to say that she could make appearance on the month we get the beta.

Mane6Dev

The Powers that Be
Mane6 Developer
Jan 25, 2016
The Hold
mane6.com
Whereabouts are these guys located btw? In my mind they're New Zealand based, but I get a sneaking suspicion I'm wrong.
We're settled in the beautiful town of Discord Server. We were located in the Skype Chat downtown during previous game, but the rent got too high and the landlords wouldn't do office maintenance.

Nowhere physical. At least not all together. Lauren's in the LA area; Nappy and Leedin and Oreo are in the Maryland-ish zone; Pineapple and Cam are Canadian, Jay's in Earthquake-Epicenter town, NZ; Stuart's somewhere in the UK (read: Hogwarts); Anu's in Mexico. Everyone else is somewhere around the US.

It always surprises us how many indie teams share both a physical location and can maintain an office for 12. But guess we're just really unusual.

NeoTensai

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 11, 2016
Slovenia, Ljubljana
We're settled in the beautiful town of Discord Server. We were located in the Skype Chat downtown during previous game, but the rent got too high and the landlords wouldn't do office maintenance.

Nowhere physical. At least not all together. Lauren's in the LA area; Nappy and Leedin and Oreo are in the Maryland-ish zone; Pineapple and Cam are Canadian, Jay's in Earthquake-Epicenter town, NZ; Stuart's somewhere in the UK (read: Hogwarts); Anu's in Mexico. Everyone else is somewhere around the US.

It always surprises us how many indie teams share both a physical location and can maintain an office for 12. But guess we're just really unusual.
I am a simple man. I see pineapple and I upvote.
Thank you Tox for that question, wanted to know myself but it fell into my category of not of the highest priority of information needed :)

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
I am conscious of the derail here, but, how then were you planning to go about recording and VA work? Will you have them work from 'home' and send you stuff? or will they travel to work with wherever Cristina elects? or...?

Mane6Dev

The Powers that Be
Mane6 Developer
Jan 25, 2016
The Hold
mane6.com
I am conscious of the derail here, but, how then were you planning to go about recording and VA work? Will you have them work from 'home' and send you stuff? or will they travel to work with wherever Cristina elects? or...?
That's why we require our VAs to live in or around the LA area, and/or be able to commute there. It's generally always better to have the recordings happening "live" where the Voice Director can handle them.