Mane6 Work Stream #12

Mane6Dev

The Powers that Be
Mane6 Developer
Jan 25, 2016
The Hold
mane6.com

Usually, the monthly stream would be happening on a Friday. Most of the times, weirdly, it'd also happen to conflict with one thing or the other (tournaments, holidays, earthquakes, birthdays, whathaveyous), meaning that we'd (inadvertently) make it so some people couldn't attend.

BUT NOT THIS TIME!

This time, we came prepared (we didn't)!

Since Friday happens to be one day after the giving of thanks (thank you) in the United States, and given most of the devteam happens to be located in the US, and thus most likely will be either engaged in fistfighting old fragile grannies out of a 90% discounted 50-inch flat-screen TV on a sale, or completely out cold due to overingestion of turkey-based food, we shifted it along a bit. For this one and only time, we'll be streaming on Monday instead. Let's see how that goes.

The Mane6 Work Stream (XII) for November will be happening on Monday 28 of November, at 3pm Pacific time, on our usual place (read: the Twitch channel). See you there!

Delusional Dreamer

Dreamer of Delusional Dreams
Sep 29, 2016
The Moon.
steamcommunity.com
Beautiful Picture, ManeSix.
thus most likely will be either engaged in fistfighting old fragile grannies out of a 90% discounted 50-inch flat-screen TV on a sale, or completely out cold due to overingestion of turkey-based food
We are reaching Team Fortress levels when it comes to blog/news messages, soon you guys are going to be spouting nonsense about the tropics and "the spectral horror of carbon monoxide." Keep it up.

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
We never managed to get the important questions answered though. Like who made this masterpiece. Will the youtube recording only go up next monday?

NeoTensai

Twitch Streamer, Amateur Shoutcaster...
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 11, 2016
Slovenia, Ljubljana
We never managed to get the important questions answered though. Like who made this masterpiece. Will the youtube recording only go up next monday?
Actualy the most importaint question was answered and i think that the Fightin' Fœnatcis discord agreed :p

Herathrig

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Jul 22, 2016
Yes, first part of the stream. I miss the first part of the stream but wow I love the accent you gave velvet. Zis iz very gud I zee. Ja!

NeoTensai

Twitch Streamer, Amateur Shoutcaster...
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 11, 2016
Slovenia, Ljubljana
That Discord saved me from missing the latter half of the stream, I just realized I never really said thanks, so thank you everyone for talking about the stream there.
We were not just talking but were also in the voice chat discussing as well :p, which made it really hard to focus on the stream and Jay. You know to many voices in your head :p

Edit:
Been awhile since I was last there. I should pop in there and say hi sometimes.
Yeah you could drop in anytime. We are being a bit more active now plus Song has returned, so it is getting pretty lively.
Currently we are gathering info on how many fighting game players we have and what games do they play.
I kind of want to host/organise some small online tournaments, so we have something more to do and also start creating some TFH buzz.
We also play some other games like, Terraria, Overwatch and recently there was some Cattle Crashers(Castle Crashers) 4 player bonanza going on as well.

Last edited:

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
Been awhile since I was last there. I should pop in there and say hi sometimes.
Yeah you could drop in anytime. We are being a bit more active now plus Song has returned, so it is getting pretty lively.
Currently we are gathering info on how many fighting game players we have and what games do they play.
I kind of want to host/organise some small online tournaments, so we have something more to do and also start creating some TFH buzz.
We also play some other games like, Terraria, Overwatch and recently there was some Cattle Crashers(Castle Crashers) 4 player bonanza going on as well.
Aye, it's been fairly lively as of late. Why not drop on by?