Mane6 Work Stream #11

18/NINE-TEEN

♫ ♪ Just Get On With It & Kill Me ♩ ♬
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
That needs to be animate just to see what Pom & her pup would do to Ghost Cow.
Would be cool if Pom was so scared that all her wool comes of her body and Ghost Cow & pup look at each like damn Pom it's just Halloween.

Killer[Clown]Cow costume would have been cool. Now that would be intresting to see on TV, UK & U.S news reports on Killer Clown Cows scaring people on the street.

Ghost characters for the visual lobby?

So this will be Mane666 Halloween Work Scream XI [Insert evil laughter]

Pom's reaction to Ghost Cow tick or treat......

If Pom fights back then...

Last edited:

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
I was unable to connect to the stream, though that may have been because I logged on at the wrong time. That aside, were there troubles with the stream due to the issues with the internet on Friday?

Quid

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Just watched part one of the stream; really cool stuff! Especially the design tips from Lauren, that's all really great advice that I'm definitely going to try incorporating into my own work more.

Just a quick note, and I apologise if it's already mentioned in later parts, but when you were talking about designing horses and unicorns with distinct differences in body shape, and there was some aspect of horses Lauren had mentioned that you couldn't remember - could it have been cold and hot blooded breeds? Cold bloods are large, stocky and calm draft breeds like Clydesdales, and hot bloods are slim, fast and high-spirited breeds like Arabs. The discussion just made me think of how basing unicorns on hot bloods and 'conventional' horses on cold bloods could create a distinct silhouette and style for each.

Herathrig

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Jul 22, 2016
I missed the opportunity to say on last October stream and those HATS made by jay are lovely! especially that german helmet and that crystal helm thing. I wonder who selected those as perks.

As for the hats not burning up on Tianhua, maybe there made of special materials like asbestos or special stones that can with stand the heat from the heads of longma. Material for making headwear for Longma nobility.

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer

NeoTensai

Twitch Streamer, Amateur Shoutcaster...
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 11, 2016
Slovenia, Ljubljana
I missed the opportunity to say on last October stream and those HATS made by jay are lovely! especially that german helmet and that crystal helm thing. I wonder who selected those as perks.

As for the hats not burning up on Tianhua, maybe there made of special materials like asbestos or special stones that can with stand the heat from the heads of longma. Material for making headwear for Longma nobility.
Or just plain magic :p.

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer