Looking for south american players! UPDATE: argentine group

VendiMANS

Argentine fgs player
Feb 5, 2018
Buenos Aires
Hello there, this is my first post here! From time to time I visited the forums looking for worklogs, fanarts, anything tfh-related but only as a guest, but now that the game has an official release date and we are not too far away from it I decided to register and ask if there's any other south american players to fight with! I looked around for a while and didn't find any similar post, sorry if it already exists

On a side note: as far as I remember this game uses ggpo, anyone knows if there will be brazilian servers/lobbies? Because in the past I played kof 98 using ggpo with brazilian players flawlessly but for example in Skullgirls I think I got matched with us players (because of the high ping), I don't know how its gonna work here

EDIT: I'm from Argentina :D

Last edited:

JunaECBS

BetaBoi
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 5, 2016
Brazil
I saw three brazilian beta players around here, myself included, but I haven't seen the other two in a while.

For the record, being south american does not automatically mean having a good ping with a brazilian, as I found out the hard way...

Arcanel

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Well there are actually a couple of South American players around here! The ooooonly problem seems to be that apparently ping isn't all that great depending on I guess internet speeds even with proximity?

There is two Argentine regular players around the lobby (including myself), and one Brazilian player but I can't seem to get good ping to either of them two which makes me a very sad man :c

As for the server I believe that you should be able to just create one yourself and set where it is from and all those things and such.The ping works on a p2p basis as far as I know but yeah.

Reactions: VendiMANS

VendiMANS

Argentine fgs player
Feb 5, 2018
Buenos Aires
Good to know that I'm not alone! I'm argentine too (I should have said that in the first post)
Its kinda sad seeing you guys not having a good ping but I'm still gonna try and see how I can play, hopefully it won't be so bad

Un gusto Arcanel :D