Lona: Realm of Colors

SubrosianDimitri

The King of Poor Decision Making
Crowdfund Backer
I figured I'd draw some attention to this game's Kickstarter, especially for the artistic types around here (you know who you are).

Seeing the passion behind this project, along with the fact that it has actual footage (as brief as it is), reminds me of what Mane 6 is putting into TFH out of passion for fighting games, or at least that's how I see it.

If you want to see exactly what I'm talking about, you can find the Kickstarter here. Show these passionate devs some love.

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer

Delusional Dreamer

Dreamer of Delusional Dreams
Sep 29, 2016
The Moon.
steamcommunity.com
I figured I'd draw some attention to this game's Kickstarter, especially for the artistic types around here (you know who you are).

Seeing the passion behind this project, along with the fact that it has actual footage (as brief as it is), reminds me of what Mane 6 is putting into TFH out of passion for fighting games, or at least that's how I see it.

If you want to see exactly what I'm talking about, you can find the Kickstarter here. Show these passionate devs some love.
Huh, that's pretty cool. The story seems really unique and I like the style to it, plus I'm a sucker for dimension jump/scene switch stuff like that. I think I'll keep an eye out for this.