Lindsay's Casual Work Stream III

ltowns

TAF Pony
Mane6 Developer
Feb 15, 2016
The Mitten State
www.ltowns.com

Hi everyone! Hope your Holiday and New Year was fantastic!

I'm happy to announce that I'll be doing another casual work stream this Friday, January 12th at 3pm PST at the M6 Twitch Channel. This is not a gameplay or new features stream, but will rather be focusing on me doing some illustrations for story mode.

So if you want to come chill with us and watch some art get made, swing on by, and we hope to see you there.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Redness

The Class Pet
Oct 17, 2016
Fœnum
www.youtube.com

I'm happy to announce that I'll be doing another casual work stream this Friday, January 12th at 3pm PST at the M6 Twitch Channel. This is not a gameplay or new features stream, but will rather be focusing on me doing some illustrations for story mode.

So if you want to come chill with us and watch some art get made, swing on by, and we hope to see you there.

Cheers!
Live streams are always welcome! :D

Salty Beef

Fau Con, at your service.

Cheers!
love that pic.

I hope I can make it this time. usually I watch recorded streams during the day while working on things.

ltowns

TAF Pony
Mane6 Developer
Feb 15, 2016
The Mitten State
www.ltowns.com
Very nice, I just watched the archived version. I'm really looking forward to how it'll all come together in the game! Btw, those story mode pics look like they would make nice wallpapers.
Thank you! If I recall they are 2560x1440px, so they'd be an ok resolution at least. We can see about releasing them after the game's out. :)