ltowns

TAF Pony
Mane6 Developer
Feb 15, 2016
The Mitten State
www.ltowns.com

Lindsay's Casual Work Stream II

Hi everyone!

I'm happy to announce that I'll be doing a casual work stream this Friday, December 15th at 3pm PST in the M6 Twitch Channel. This is not a gameplay or new features stream, but will rather be focusing on me doing some illustrations for story mode!

So if you want to come chill with us and watch some art get made, swing on by, and we hope to see you there.

Cheers!

Redness

The Class Pet
Oct 17, 2016
Fœnum
www.youtube.com
I'll be there! :D

Hi everyone!

I'm happy to announce that I'll be doing a casual work stream this Friday, December 15th at 3pm PST in the M6 Twitch Channel. This is not a gameplay or new features stream, but will rather be focusing on me doing some illustrations for story mode!

So if you want to come chill with us and watch some art get made, swing on by, and we hope to see you there.

Cheers!

Salty Beef

Fau Con, at your service.

Hi everyone!

Cheers!
Oh Hooraay!! that'll be quite enjoyable to watch!
ehh, is it going to be archived on twitch? I may not be able to watch it live...

ltowns

TAF Pony
Mane6 Developer
Feb 15, 2016
The Mitten State
www.ltowns.com

Tribble

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Germany
I didn't make it live because of timezones (as usual...), but I enjoyed watching the archived version. I have never really looked into how to do that flat, texture-y style, so that was very interesting to watch! I had to try it out myself right away. :D