Mane6Dev

The Powers that Be
Mane6 Developer
Jan 25, 2016
The Hold
mane6.com

Lindsay's Casual Work Stream I

Hey guys!

M6 Work Streams may be on hold for now (what with Beta taking the full extent of Nappy/Beta's work hours, and a fair chunk of everyone else's), but that don't mean nobody can stream. Lindsay has been finishing and optimizing the stages in preparation for live release, and now she'll be focusing on tackling the stages' NPCs, including backer characters and any animation work required.

Join her (and probably a couple more of the devteam. We might not be able to stay off the stream) this Friday, June 16, at the usual time (3PM PT) in the M6 twitch channel for a casual work stream.

Please note that this is a Lindsay-specific work stream, by the way! No beta footage or general game progress stuff is likely to be shown; Just juicy Background-character makin' goodness.

Redness

The Class Pet
Oct 17, 2016
Fœnum
www.youtube.com

Lindsay's Casual Work Stream I

Hey guys!

M6 Work Streams may be on hold for now (what with Beta taking the full extent of Nappy/Beta's work hours, and a fair chunk of everyone else's), but that don't mean nobody can stream. Lindsay has been finishing and optimizing the stages in preparation for live release, and now she'll be focusing on tackling the stages' NPCs, including backer characters and any animation work required.

Join her (and probably a couple more of the devteam. We might not be able to stay off the stream) this Friday, June 16, at the usual time (3PM PT) in the M6 twitch channel for a casual work stream.

Please note that this is a Lindsay-specific work stream, by the way! No beta footage or general game progress stuff is likely to be shown; Just juicy Background-character makin' goodness.

Can't wait! :D

Tribble

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Germany
:arilove:

As usual, I won't be able to make it live, but I'll be looking forward to watch the recording!

Kylgore

Has the beginner's gung-ho spirit!
Jun 9, 2017
Thought I wouldn't get to watch it, then realized it's at six in my time zone.
:arismile:

Reactions: Tox