Let's settle it. Who is the most popular ungulate? [Beta Edition]

Who is best ungulate?

• Total voters

Mage

A Normal Person
Feb 26, 2017
Oblivion
I'm regretting that I made this an open poll with changeable votes. I didn't turn that off because I figured people would stick with their votes, not change them so there was an even number of votes for the whole cast...

ty4brawl

Feed b ack
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
FL
discord.gg
I'm regretting that I made this an open poll with changeable votes. I didn't turn that off because I figured people would stick with their votes, not change them so there was an even number of votes for the whole cast...
Sorry about that. I like all of them pretty equally though. :arimeh:

Reactions: PinkieFTW

Mage

A Normal Person
Feb 26, 2017
Oblivion
We can edit that if you want.
No thank you. I appreciate the offer, but it's too late now. I think the site gives me the option to change it myself, but if the poll were locked, some of the votes would end up on the wrong ungulates.
To get a truly accurate poll, a new topic would likely have to be made.

Reactions: PinkieFTW

ty4brawl

Feed b ack
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
FL
discord.gg
if the poll were locked, some of the votes would end up on the wrong ungulates.
Is there a way to limit the number of changes so that even if they misclick they could change it like once or twice, or is it only lock/unlock.

To get a truly accurate poll, a new topic would likely have to be made.
Maybe post launch and while we have an influx of players.

Mage

A Normal Person
Feb 26, 2017
Oblivion
Is there a way to limit the number of changes so that even if they misclick they could change it like once or twice, or is it only lock/unlock.

Maybe post launch and while we have an influx of players.
Not so far as I'm aware.
But I agree we should wait until some other time to do another.

And don't worry about it, it doesn't really matter. I'm probably the only one who is bothered lol.

Reactions: Salty Beef

Rich Jammer

By the Numbers Accountant
Backers' Beta Tester
Well to be fair I voted Velvet and love her... its a shame I can't play half the cast for my life.... make that all the cast.... I can't play Velvet. :olliesad::arisad:(Insert crying Velvet that isn't here ;( )
You played Paprika instead of Velvet during the Foenatics stream.

SHAME! Shame upon thee!