Feb 3, 2016
Captain Teemo reporting for duty!

...I havent played LoL for several years. Teemo is best champion though

blue

a pick of the paka pack
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 4, 2016
Fill(Support) main reporting in!

But I still kinda suck because I just got back into the game after about a year and a half long break

TheTrainingDummy

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
California
Anivia main here! Ever since I tried her two years ago, I haven't stopped using her in the mid lane.
I'm mostly a support at heart though. While I can use Anivia there, I have a huge pool for just supporting. Favorites are Braum and Lulu there.
My other roles are a bit lackluster, but I like to play Nasus, and slightly off meta Rek'Sai in the top lane, Skarner in the Jungle, and Twitch as an adc.

Efrath

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Sweden
Vel'Koz main, mid main. Was Plat IV when last season ended so I'm trying to climb back up now.

Would be easier if people stopped arguing, whining and flaming at each other but hey, what can you do?

Silver Lining

Dwarf casts Fireball! *throws gunpowder barrel*
Backers' Beta Tester
Oh hey, this is a game I've played...for years.

Pretty much always on the casual side instead of competitive, and I play all roles. Jungle's my best, support's my worst.

I actually haven't been on for about a month, but I'll leave my summoner name anyway. JustMyBassCannon

Gryphon BBQ

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
I play in South America (south) and I have no idea if I can arrange a match crossing regions. I'd love it if that's possible

Rayne-The-Skunk

Dark Side Artist
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I've been playing recently, I enjoy playing Yordles.
North America SummonerName: RayneTheSkunk

Salnalus

Fœnum Settler
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 5, 2016
Fœnum
salnalus.tumblr.com
Sona and Shyvana main here. I hear that Support isn't a very popular role, but I like playing Support, and I am best with Sona. Especially with my DJ Sona. As for Shyvana, heh, I rule Top Tank Shyvana, and also like to do Top Tank Cho'Gath too. I don't really play the other roles much but if I do, it's Ashe, Jinx or Miss Fortune for ADC, Annie or Ahri for Mage, and Warwick or Rek'Sai for Jungle (though I suck at jungling and I hardly get any sort of chance to play Mid).

I'll sometimes also do Rek'Sai Top and Nami or Lulu Support, and thinking of trying Hecarim top or jungle.

blue

a pick of the paka pack
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 4, 2016
Forgot to leave my Summoner name NA: Krag Maw. I mostly play ranked but I'm still down to play casual games

PLOTYNSTYNE

The Omnipotent
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Summoner name is PLOTYNSTYNE, I play on the NA server. I usually just do ARAMs unless I'm playing with someone, but feel free to add me and invite me anytime if you need an extra. On Summoner's Rift I usually play tanks in the toplane like Nasus (I loves me a good Nasus game), Garen, or Malphite, and I also dabble in midlane mages like Veigar and Xerath.

SubrosianDimitri

The King of Poor Decision Making
Crowdfund Backer
Forgot to post my name in case anyone wants to play with me, it's the exact same name I use here. I pretty much only play on summoners rift though, so don't expect me to ARAM or anything like that.

I'm also not level 30 yet, and even when I reach it, I have zero desire to play ranked, just pub games.

Rexis

He, who is concerned.
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 9, 2016
I play on the LAN server and currently Silver V. Wanting to raise myself to Gold.
Main Support and Occasional Jungle/Mid laner.
Can't ADC even if they gave me new hands.
Summoner Name: Lucky Cat

koscum

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Belgrade, Serbia
I mostly on EUNE server, where I am Silver I at the moment. I plan to climb back to Platinum III or II by the end of the season, but I am in no rush to do it, and enjoy playing casual matches when I have some free time. I have no "main" role, nor characters, but I rather enjoy playing supports due to the subtle, but crucial influence I have on the team and game as a whole.

If you're up for few games in the evening, feel free to add me; I am the one and only Koscum :3.

TheTrainingDummy

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
California
Welp, I was tired today, did not feel like playing anything too serious, it was really late at night, and I decided I wanted to use my main in my and technically her worst role.

Jungle Anivia guys.
League of Legends Match History

In all seriousness, its was just a normal game. It was really weird, their Braum was top and actually got pretty strong early. Sona mid for some reason was beating all of Talon's all ins 1v1 with no armor. Udyr made occasional appearances, but didn't do too much. Blitzcrank with really consistent hooks on Thresh. :confused: I honestly don't know what to say about it.

Ah, in case anyone was wondering, my summoner name is Teleraid. NA server. I kind of have some odd ranked anxiety that I can't really point out the cause to, so I'm just playing with friends, playing off-meta when people are okay with it, and endlessly practicing csing with the bird. I never seem to get past 85@10 mins. The joys of slow autos and low ad ;).
If you guys are ever planning a game, go ahead and send me an invite. I'm looking forward to it!

Sir Derpy Knight

The All Rounder
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 4, 2016
I didn't expect this to be that popular but anyway I play on OCE (Sometimes NA) IGN is Sir Derpy Knight (Both servers) and I can play pretty much any role decently but I do love me some ADC action

Ninjab33z

The lurkiest of lurkers
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Nailsea
Today you will witness the rarest thing of all....
A taric main!
If anyone in euw is up for a game with a stranger feel free to gimmie a shout. My league name is Ninjab33z
And don't be surprised if you see me play pantheon, vi, or diana support. My aim it to try everryone in support at least once. Currently i'm saving up to try kalista

Reactions: Sir Derpy Knight