Lauren Faust - new project involving werecat?

Rick Sanchez

Feb 3, 2016
Lauren Faust posted on her Twitter a few days ago, asking her fellow nerds advice on what to use to transform a werecat. (Not a full moon, like with a werewolf, since full moons are typically associated with wolves anyway.)

The first tweet is here, though she posted some more tweets as replies to the users who replied. (I'm too lazy to link them all.)

So, I'm not absolutely certain, but Lauren MIGHT be working on a new project involving werecats. (Note that I said MIGHT. I don't like to jump to conclusions. For all we know, maybe she's just interested in werecat mythology for other reasons.)

What do you guys think?

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Dunno, it may be just one of those earth-shaking questions one may come up with. Though from her other tweets it does hold the possibility of something new. There's simply not enough information to really start yet.

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
I suggested cloudy days and/or clouds blocking the sun. Because cats tend to nap when it's sunny and hot out. So the werecat would 'come out' whenever the sun was obscured.

Reactions: V.A.a.M.P.P

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
Creative people sometimes create things that aren't intended for mass consumption.
Thing is, I can actually see this working out as a TV show or comic. Though the fact she's asking the Twitter community for suggests would point to this not being a commercial product, since it would leave her open to lawsuits and the like. IE: "You used my/our ideas. GIMMEH MONEH!". I would actually like to see her Milky Way and the Galaxy Girls idea get picked up though. She probably gave up on that ages ago though.