1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Koren makes Art stuff

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by Korencz11, Nov 13, 2017 at 6:12 PM.

1. Korencz11

Korencz11 Backers' Beta Tester
    Backers' Beta Tester

I didn't start use this place for anything but checking for beta updates until recently, but now that I'm here I figure I might try and spread my stuff around. Half of it is fan art for this game anyways, I figure somebody here will enjoy it.

I have more than just this, which you can find here (Koren's DA) and here (Koren's Youtube). I don't want to spam since I've got a good number of pictures at the moment to share, so I'll post some here and once every other day till I run out.

To start, here's a Commercial I made for the game under the pretense of 'class assignment'

and the full image of my Avatar: Arizona Kujo and 「APPLEJACK PLATINUM」
    [​IMG]

2. Redness

Redness The Class Pet

I like it! Good job on the "commercial" :D

Delusional Dreamer and Korencz11 like this.
  3. Korencz11

Backers' Beta Tester

:arismile:Thanks, it took hours. I'm not super familiar with either premiere or after effects, so I had to learn a lot on the fly. I actually made a gif out of Arizona's taunt while I was making the video if anyone wants it. It should also show up as [](/headbang) someday when it gets added to better ponymotes.
    [​IMG]

4. Salty Beef

Salty Beef Defeated is the monster!

Oh yeah I remember watching that a few days ago, that was cool. imma subscribe and watch ya!

Korencz11 likes this.
  5. Korencz11

Backers' Beta Tester

:arigrin: If you have the better ponymotes extension to your browser, you can now use [](/headbang) to pull up the taunt in as long as you have enable emotes globally set to on.

Anyways, more things! Today's pic will be the second in the series I call Them's 「STAND」Ponies, of which there are four completed and one in the works.

Here is Velver Cujoh and Stone Rarara
    [​IMG]

For the characters who don't have 'manes' I took creative liberty to give them that because it looks kind of strange without one. I'm working on Tian and Rainbow at the moment, and I'm kinda doing a mane that looks like fire instead of actual fire. Next post on friday.

6. TheGoldenW

TheGoldenW Prepare the heckin' Alpacattack

I've seen this in the TFH reddit if I'm not mistaken?

Korencz11 likes this.
  7. Korencz11

Backers' Beta Tester

That is correct. but after the pom one, I'm hesitant to post them there again.:arimeh: I posted the paprika one out of spite.

8. TheGoldenW

Cool! I like your art!

Korencz11 likes this.
  9. Korencz11

Backers' Beta Tester

:arismile2: Thanks, that means a lot.

TheGoldenW likes this.
  10. TheGoldenW

Np, I love good art. I'm trying to do my first pencil sketch of a character from this game rn.

Salty Beef and Korencz11 like this.
  11. Korencz11

Backers' Beta Tester

Cool, I wanna see it.

TheGoldenW likes this.
  12. TheGoldenW

If I can do I decent job I will!

13. Korencz11

Backers' Beta Tester

So, since I've been consumed with the idea of my Rhino Knight TFH character, I decided to draw him.
    [​IMG]

14. Redness

Redness The Class Pet

That’s actually pretty good! :D

Korencz11 likes this.
  15. Korencz11

Backers' Beta Tester

:arismile2: Thanks, I think the most difficult part of this was trying to figure out the feet. Rhinos have like, three toes, and they can move them independently. Mix that with their almost scale-like saggy skin and you have this weird beast of muscle and hide.

Im lucky that horse armor exists and I can essentially just rip straight from that to fit it here. Head piece was kind of weird to fit together, but I suppose that's just part of the game.

Salty Beef likes this.
  16. TheGoldenW

Yeah! Rhino art!

Great job man!

Korencz11 likes this.
  17. Korencz11

Backers' Beta Tester

I meant to post this one yesterday, but whatever, Here's Them's Stand Ponies 3, Pomorno Pomovana and Shy Experience.
    [​IMG]

18. Mustache9

Mustache9 Alpaca My Bags
    Backers' Beta Tester

These are all awesome! Really creative and pretty designs :olliebigsmile: And a lot of detail too!

Delusional Dreamer and Korencz11 like this.
  19. Korencz11

Backers' Beta Tester

:arismile2: Thanks. I can't really say much for the designs since I'm just applying what this guy came up with, but I'm pretty sure by the time I started doing these, I'd really found my own style of drawing things. Surface detail on his characters was basically what jojo part 5 and onward was/is all about. I decided to go with Gold Experience Requiem instead of the regular version here simply because it was easier to adapt to a female figure. the flip side of that coin was that the detail that went into it was significantly higher. I tend to sit down and draw things all at once, and this piece probably was a whole day's worth of work. Part 5 is my favorite part of Jojo, so this one has my favorite Stand in it.