Koihime Enbu

xCROOKEDx

Strongest Bee in the World!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Koihime Enbu, a fighting game in the Koihime series, is coming out (in the west?) on the 19 for PC, PS4, & PS3. Anyone going to play? It actually seems really solid. :p

Steampunk Linkle:
Save 20% on Koihime Enbu on Steam

Gameplay Demo:

xCROOKEDx

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Koihime Enbu was released today.

It's got a pretty fantastic soundtrack, but I can't say much about the gameplay, as I'm having a bug where the game will randomly jump between 30 and 60 fps.

Which kind of sucks.

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
By jove, the Steam trailer is ridiculously bad :D:D
Also: Special moves->EX Special moves->Super moves->Ultimate moves ... What's with the Japanese tendency to go so much overboard?

Last edited:

xCROOKEDx

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
By jove, the Steam trailer is ridiculously bad :D:D
Yea, that trailer is not good :p:D
The game itself is pretty fun though. The bug I was having cleared up on it's own (not quite sure how, but I'm not complaining), so I was playing a bit earlier.

Also: Special moves->EX Special moves->Super moves->Ultimate moves ... What's with the Japanese tendency to go so much overboard?
There's not more there than most other fighting games, and is almost directly comparable to SFIV in that regard (special, EX, super, ultra).
To me, it's more irritating that the supers have qcf->qcb motions (read: funky ass motions). Like, whhhyyyyyyyy???

ChaotixSpark

Whiffs for Days
Backers' Beta Tester
Mar 18, 2016
hey. I liked the Intro Trailer.

Also the game is way more punish heavy than just mashing supers. And yeah, jump ins are a no no and super punishable.