Knick Knack's Youtube Series! THE ROAD TO GUD

_Vidz_

Pack Mule
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
What's up everyone?! Thus marks the beginning of a new project for me, and that would be my first ever YouTube series featuring highlights from my misadventures in multiplayer! Every new episode will be posted here, as well as YouTube. So please, enjoy the show!

Them's Fightin' Herds: Fights and Frogs!

Special Thanks to: Frostgear, damnaku, Huskybits, and jakko95

Thank you so much for watching!

_Vidz_

Pack Mule
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Probably the worst day I've had in the game thus far. :(

Oh well, hopefully next time will be better.

Special Thanks to: FireballStarfish, SessAvenger, mSnake, TheGlowinDingo, Professor T. Paradigm, Huskybits, Doctor Butler, AllGrainGamer

BypenThynDragon

I for one welcom our new ruler Smugdeer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Probably the worst day I've had in the game thus far. :(

Oh well, hopefully next time will be better.

Special Thanks to: FireballStarfish, SessAvenger, mSnake, TheGlowinDingo, Professor T. Paradigm, Huskybits, Doctor Butler, AllGrainGamer
Your OC isn’t trash teir, now your waifu on the other hand.
You can fix that by getting a new waifu, I suggest Velvet:Velvet:, as she dose have ze best floof

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer

_Vidz_

Pack Mule
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
So, in a previous video I met someone called Snivy, and it turns out he's got his own channel with TFH videos as well. I figured why not spread the love and share one of 'em here with you guys! This is the third episode, (which is my fav so far) but you can find the previous two on his channel. Show him some love! Oh, and tell him Knick Knack sent ya. :arismile:

_Vidz_

Pack Mule
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Well, this isn't anything quite TFH-related, but it's still something I'd like to share. Mind you, I'm pretty new to this type of thing :arisilly:

Thank you for listening! And y'all have a good day!