Knick Knack - My Original Champion - Portrait Added!

Would you play as Knick Knack?

• Total voters

_Vidz_

Pack Mule
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Hmmm, not enough edge. Can you give him some scars and teen angst?
Well, Mr. Leatherface, (Big fan by the way, love your chainsaw technique) I appreciate the suggestion, however I'm not too sure if that sort of thing would fit with what I had envisioned for the character. Thank you for viewing, and have a wonderful day!

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
Well, Mr. Leatherface, (Big fan by the way, love your chainsaw technique) I appreciate the suggestion, however I'm not too sure if that sort of thing would fit with what I had envisioned for the character. Thank you for viewing, and have a wonderful day!
Sorry, did I come off as an a**hole? I tried to be a funny boy. Now I am a sad boy.

_Vidz_

Pack Mule
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Happy Friday everyone! Today, I've got a bit of a different kind of update. While not really anything new for Knick Knack, I have made a sketch for a side character that he met in the little back-story I wrote for him! Here I have a sketch of Alandra, the unicorn who is in search of Oleander, and aims to vanquish the darkness! I hope you guys like her!

Have a wonderful weekend, guys!

Frost Aura

That guy that answers questions
Sep 20, 2017
Canada
Happy Friday everyone! Today, I've got a bit of a different kind of update. While not really anything new for Knick Knack, I have made a sketch for a side character that he met in the little back-story I wrote for him! Here I have a sketch of Alandra, the unicorn who is in search of Oleander, and aims to vanquish the darkness! I hope you guys like her!

Fukua in TFH? That was quick. :olliesilly:

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer

Salty Beef

Fau Con, at your service.

I was hoping this was next! very noice! :arismile:

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer

_Vidz_

Pack Mule
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
First-off, thank you Ty for the suggestion! I've taken my most recent update, and turned it into one of the little icons you see on the character-selection screen before a fight.

The red and blue in the background is meant to be reminiscent of the background in the actual menu of the game.

Salty Beef

Fau Con, at your service.
First-off, thank you Ty for the suggestion! I've taken my most recent update, and turned it into one of the little icons you see on the character-selection screen before a fight.

The red and blue in the background is meant to be reminiscent of the background in the actual menu of the game.
aw that's so cool!

Also I noticed you added some knee bumps and tuffs to His Legs. looks nice.

_Vidz_

Pack Mule
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
So, I got kind of bored, and with Valentine's Day coming up I decided to just draw something. Not my best work, but I figured I'd just share it anyway.

On an unrelated note, I have also come up with an idea. This goes out to those who have been following me and my thread for a while now. If there were to be background characters for Knick Knack's stage (like other pack mules) how would you guys like to propose your own mule character? Become part of the Pack Mule Herd! I'll draw it up, color it in and boom! If any of you are interested, just hit me up. I figured this might be something fun to do with y'all.

As always, stay Frosty!

Delusional Dreamer

Dreamer of Delusional Dreams
Sep 29, 2016
The Moon.
steamcommunity.com
So, I got kind of bored, and with Valentine's Day coming up I decided to just draw something. Not my best work, but I figured I'd just share it anyway.

On an unrelated note, I have also come up with an idea. This goes out to those who have been following me and my thread for a while now. If there were to be background characters for Knick Knack's stage (like other pack mules) how would you guys like to propose your own mule character? Become part of the Pack Mule Herd! I'll draw it up, color it in and boom! If any of you are interested, just hit me up. I figured this might be something fun to do with y'all.

As always, stay Frosty!
AHHHH It's adorable! I absolutely love this, it's astounding to see you make someone as cute as Knick Knack even cuter, but you do it, every time.

And I'm not bias because of how much I like suits.

Redness

The Class Pet
Oct 17, 2016
Fœnum
www.youtube.com

As always, stay Frosty!
What a guy! :ollielove:

Frost Aura

That guy that answers questions
Sep 20, 2017
Canada

As always, stay Frosty!
That's cute!

ty4brawl

Feed b ack
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
FL
discord.gg

As always, stay Frosty!
I still ship him with Pap, but I can get down with any of them. lol