JunaE's uncreatively titled fun gallery

JunaECBS

BetaBoi
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 5, 2016
Brazil
It all began with this...
Sketches & Doodles: for those of us who can't draw

Since then, I'm having this itch like I had not in a long time; seeing them Pixel Lobby accessories and other in-game stuff just gives me all kinds of fun mental images, which I'd like to relay to you.

To open, here are two pictures I worked on:

Sheriff Ari.png

At this point, I can safely say that the mustache is one of my favorite Pixel Lobby accessories. Now, I just need to get my hands on a sheriff badge...

Office Worker Tian.png

There are blue glasses and a ribbon that couldn't help but give me this image, of a slightly nerdy ungulate. It seemed especially fun on Tian!

This is it for now, folks. Hope you enjoy it!

Redness

The Class Pet
Oct 17, 2016
Fœnum
www.youtube.com

Since then, I'm having this itch like I had not in a long time; seeing them Pixel Lobby accessories and other in-game stuff just gives me all kinds of fun mental images, which I'd like to relay to you.

View attachment 2098
At this point, I can safely say that the mustache is one of my favorite Pixel Lobby accessories. Now, I just need to get my hands on a sheriff badge...

View attachment 2099
There are blue glasses and a ribbon that couldn't help but give me this image, of a slightly nerdy ungulate. It seemed especially fun on Tian!

That mustache is awesome! :D

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas

View attachment 2098

View attachment 2099

All I can think of with that nerdy Tian is a Clark Kent/Superman thing going on.

Just like they hear trouble (because yes, Superman can do that, from ANYWHERE ON THE PLANET!) and then they go into a phone booth. *Takes off glasses, takes off tie*

Supertian to the rescue!

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer

gatorafan

HOLAS: (tm)
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Ship02: Ur
nightarks.enjin.com
Just a quick thing

Last Thursday, I doodled the TFH cast on the whiteboard in the room where the Math students in my university usually hang out.
This Tuesday, they were still there :D
Sadly, no one asked about them while I was around.
Well, we are talking about a non released indie game on a niche genre. I'd probably see those and say "oh look, cute animals" and not put any more thought into it.

Cute doodles tho, even if for some reason Oleander looks kinda like a male for me (I blame my 5 years of square nuzzle indoctrination)

Reactions: Frost Aura

Mustache9

Alpaca My Bags
Backers' Beta Tester
Nov 4, 2016
"Gimme an R!"
"Gimme a U!"
"Gimme an N!"

"What's that spell??!!"

"..."

-she drops the pom poms and runs for the hills at full speed-

But srly, nice art Junae! I love these kinds of drawings lol, there's too many good jokes like this just waiting to be discovered