Item chests and challenges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glacier Frostclaw

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
So I've discovered that if you claim a 20+ salt chest and someone challenges you to a fight before the timer is up, you cannot decline said fight. Also, after the fight is over you'll still be charged the 20 salt but you won't get the item. It happened to me two or three times today.

Delusional Dreamer

Dreamer of Delusional Dreams
Sep 29, 2016
The Moon.
steamcommunity.com
So I've discovered that if you claim a 20+ salt chest and someone challenges you to a fight before the timer is up, you cannot decline said fight. Also, after the fight is over you'll still be charged the 20 salt but you won't get the item. It happened to me two or three times today.
I can't say for sure, but I think the first one is intentional to add some competition to getting accessories and to force people to fight to keep their claim on the hat if challenged.

Tribble

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Germany
I can't say for sure, but I think the first one is intentional to add some competition to getting accessories and to force people to fight to keep their claim on the hat if challenged.
Yeah, if you want to claim a chest, other people have 10 seconds to challenge you. They don't have to specifically ask you for a fight; it's enough for them to also try to claim the chest. Winner gets the content of the chest.

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer
Status
Not open for further replies.