Is there any interest in having a Them's Fightin' Herds tournament at the Ponyville Ciderfest in Oct

Frederick

Sep 17, 2017
I'm curious if the creators would like to showcase their Beta version and have a tournament at the Ponyville Ciderfest Lawyer Friendly Equines Convention this October? I'm the department head of videogaming for Ciderfest and Whinny City.

sokolgs

TFH Streamer
Jan 4, 2017
Russia, Moscow city
Also don't forget the DerpFest in November 4-th in Moscow, that already will have TFH Tournament. Our Beta Tester is the Con organizer himself so i'm feeling optimistic!
Buuut what if we'll try to go even further? Interviev or any other exclusive stuff?:aricool:
You can never have too much hype!:arismile:

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer

Frederick

Sep 17, 2017
I'm hoping for a little more than the standard Beta. I'm having a Fighter's tournament. I'll then see about getting the tournament streamed. I'd like to get the attendees appetite wet for TFH. Hopefully the full game is available by the next con I work next year (most likely Whinny City) and I'll have another tournament.

Mane6Dev

The Powers that Be
Mane6 Developer
Jan 25, 2016
The Hold
mane6.com
Beta backers are free to bring the game to cons & tournaments if they're able to, no beefs from us.

We personally aren't planning to attend cons in the near future. Not only is there the matter of the logistics and finances involved in hauling people places, but since we want to release the 1.0 version of the game this year, we're using all our available time on gamedev.

Our QA guys (and probably Nappy) might attend a couple of their local events, but they're events they were planning to go to in any case.

PixelGrip94

Games, Movies, Music, & Ponies!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I'd love to start seeing this game at Lawyer Friendly Equines cons. Particularly EQLA since that's the one I'm going to later this year. I'd bring the game myself, but I don't have that powerful or reliable of a laptop. Plus, I've no idea how to stream

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer