Introduce yourself

StereoBucket

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Hello everyone!

I'm StereoBucket, a bucket with a stereo speaker(no not really,but some guy went as far as to draw an image in paint because of my name and it can still be found by googling my name).
I'm a computer tech ( though I do not plan to stay just a tech,there's college awaiting in some months time).

Anyway, I hope we all have a great time here. :)

Reactions: Colynato

Frikken

Failure
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Hello, I'm Frikken! I've played various MK games as well as Skullgirls very casually, but I jumped at the opportunity to make this game happen because I was a fan of the original FiM. Looking forward to the release and having some nice games with people :D

BDNation

you wot m8?
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Sup am Brian but you can call me BDNation or just BD.
I don't normally play fighter's but when i do i want make sure i don't suck at it.
I play SkullGirls, SF4, Blaze Blue, Gulty Gear, and Super Smash Bros.

Deteno

Moth Ambassador
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Orlando, Florida
Hey there folks, you can call me Mav(short for Mavelle) or Luna. I have little to no experience with fighting games but I'm a fan of Lauren Faust's work and when I saw there was going to be a badass goat princess I just couldn't say no. I tend to be a little on the reserved side so I'll probably be lurking more often than not but still it is nice to meet y'all. ( 'u')/

RiserEmilioX

Astral Dreamer / Amateur Music Maker
Feb 4, 2016
soundcloud.com
Emilio Reporting in! Amateur music maker / Gamer since early childhood. I want to learn japanese and how to draw.
My soundcloud is in my profile so do check it out if you guys like video game remixes ^w^

Frogmyre

The one and only Frogmyre
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Somewhere over the rainbow
Good tidings, every one! My name is Frogmyre, and I'm the froggiest frog you'll ever meet. I consider myself a writer, and might even eventually write a TFH fan fic. But that is for the future!

Pom may be my main, her or Paprika. But none shall escape the adorableness of her puppies.

Brokeneagle98

Computer Engineer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Pacific Northwest
Justin, engineer extrordinare, and primarily into RPGs, though I have dabbled in RTSs and FPSs. Fighting games I have enjoyed are SF2, Capcom vs SNK 2, and the Touhou fighters.

CountParadox

Is the answer to this question no?
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Kansas
Finally can introduce myself!

Hi, all! Names Paradox, though my friends call me Dox. I'm currently going to school for game development, and a big game and music lover! Excited to see chat with you all!

Saikyo Kid

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
What's up guys? I'm SaikyoKid but I can go by whatever grabs my attention.

I'm a long time gamer who plays pretty much anything and everything. While I do know my way around a fight stick, I'm definitely more of a casual player at heart. It's a pleasure to meet all of ya and I look forward to getting to play a few rounds with y'all.

Crym4x

What do you mean i can't use a bucket as a hat
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 4, 2016
Canberra, Australia
Hello Everyone, The name is Crym4x and it's nice to finally introduce myself

I normally play games a lot when i have free time when I'm not studying for my IT certificate, or I'm relaxing to a good story, i really don't have much else to say other than hello so......Hello! ^_^

Proxyvirus

That Dragonshy Person
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Austin, TX
Heyo doods, my name is Proxyvirus or Proxy for short. :)

I'm a gamer and an artist (somewhat) I play a good amount of games and know a thing or two on some, but still being introduce to games I never noticed b4~. I'm still learning to open up to people cause I'm a very quiet person, til you get to know me. :oops: Other than that .. Hope you doods enjoy my company here :D

Gryphon BBQ

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Hello, I'm from Argentina, I live in the Patagonia region where Guanacos run wild and Penguins in time to time visit the beaches.

Gryphon BBQ

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Heyo doods, my name is Proxyvirus or Proxy for short. :)

I'm a gamer and an artist (somewhat) I play a good amount of games and know a thing or two on some, but still being introduce to games I never noticed b4~. I'm still learning to open up to people cause I'm a very quiet person, til you get to know me. :oops: Other than that .. Hope you doods enjoy my company here :D
Opening to other people is the easiest things in the world. Being quiet is ok but not too much

Nadia

Feb 4, 2016
Germany
Hello @All my name is Nadia.

I'm a gamer from Germany, I realy like fighting games and I'm realy bad at introducing myself. :D

LLHero25

Master of Illogical Logic
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Bowie, MD
Wassap?! Names Matthew. I'm a ex college with plans for the military. I mostly play Single Player games with an emphasis on Action Adventure/Platformer or RPG with the occasional Rhythm or Puzzle game thrown in. Only real fighting game I'm decent at is Smash Bros but I enjoy watching tournaments of nearly anything. Been watching this project for what...4 years now? Seeing this endeavor being tested through everything over the past few years has truly been amazing with its ups and downs so I'm happy I could contribute what I could. HA! How's that for an introduction? If you read all this, you get a cookie. Believe hard enough and it'll appear.

Invader TAK

Master of Random
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Northern Illinois
Hello, everyone. The story of how I got here is pretty typical. I'm a fan of Lawyer Friendly Equines:FiM who liked the look of Fighting is Magic, got angry at the C&D, then threw money at Mane6 for TFH. Maybe you've seen me on GameFAQs, Twitter or Derpibooru or other random sites.

Anyway, I didn't really get into fighting games until a few years back. It was partly due to my interest in arcade games (I eventually want to build a MAME cabinet) and partly because of Fighting is Magic. I just play 'em casually so I'm not that good, but I plan to improve before the TFH beta. So yeah, that about covers the intro. I'll see you all in the other forum sections!

Reactions: Colynato and Nadia

M-Roku

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 4, 2016
Good day, everyone!

My name is MasterofRoku, I've been a fan of fighting games since I was young. It started with playing Mortal Kombat 3 on the SNES at a friends house. I'm not a master player, but that doesn't get me down. I'm here to have fun ;). I like seeing characters fight on the screen, and I love seeing powerful moves and finishers being executed. I was hyped when the M6 was making a fighting game about Lawyer Friendly Equines and I was so stoked to play. Then, I was disappointed to hear they got C&D'd. However, I'm happy that they were able to get together to work on this project. I may not be able to main with Party Hoers but I'll be able to play this spiritual successor to Fighting is Magic.

Gamer-wise, I'm a casual despite my love for fighting games. Though, I hope to work on that more and expand my horizons.

What else I can say about myself? I'm a recent college graduate and I got my Bachelors in Graphic Design. I like drawing, animation (both western and eastern), reading manga especially of the shonen variety, I still like Lawyer Friendly Equines, I sometimes dabble in RP and I like singing.

I hope to make some friends here while the game is being worked on and make some TFH fanart.

Reactions: Colynato and Nadia

Franko

J.F. Rey Eyewear ᴷᵃᶻ ᴳᵉᵃʳ
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Hey, I'm Frank. Pretty original username I've got, I know.

Longtime fan of fighters, some of my favorites have been Marvel VS Capcom 2, Project M, and most recently Skullgirls. Backed Them's Fighting Herds as soon as I saw the gameplay and I'm looking forward to seeing how the game progresses over the next year (And maybe getting to know the community????).
But yeah. Hey there everyone!

blue

a pick of the paka pack
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 4, 2016
Hay All I'm a college student, and a big FG fan. So I can't wait for TFH to come out !!

p.s kinda a short post because my last one broke a rule and i didn't want to rewrite the non-rule breaking parts :p

Abraman

Abra Afficionado
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 4, 2016
Hi. I'm Abraman. I play Smash Bros a lot (main Zard), never played a traditional fighting game before. This should be fun.

Shape Twitty

Howdy
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Howdy. I'm a chemical engineering student aspiring to earn a PhD. The fighting game that I mostly play is Smash Bros. Melee (I main a mean Gannondorf), but I'm currently really into Rocket League. At some point I'm gonna have to acquaint myself to these more traditional combo-based fighting games or I'm gonna look like a fool when TFH releases.

AuruM

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Australia
Hey, I'm AuruM, an Australian Lawyer Friendly Equines fan and a guy who mucks around with music production occasionally. I have little real experience with traditional combo-based fighting games, but I'm likely going to try to get a feel for Skullgirls before release so I'm not coming into TFH as a complete genre greenhorn. I'm keen on the characters and worldbuilding we've seen thus far, and look forward to learning more about the world of Foenum and the crisis our Key Seekers must respond to as we go :3

H Hog

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Name's H Hog, not really anyone of note among either the fighting game or the Lawyer Friendly Equines communities (although I do enjoy both on occasion, I'm not much of a hardcore fan of either), I mostly hang around the Sega/Sonic fan crowd. =P
I often have friends round who enjoy them some fighting games, and I thought this one was really interesting to follow and support. ^^

TNBi Pwny

TNBility
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Beijing
Greetings everyone! This is Wolfgang.

I was amazed by FiM in late 2012 and was shocked to know it had to stop due to legal issues. It was a promising game from every aspect, and I didn't expect it to have ended that way. Luckily the team revived! Since then I had waited for the crowdfund to happen, and I was glad to have jumped in when it happened last year.

I love fairy tales and good storytelling. It was a main reason for me to have started watching Lawyer Friendly Equines. For the same reason, I'd like to dig into the lore of TFH and see what it might bring to us.

In real life I'm a translator and localizer, with Chinese as my first language. I can use English, German and Japanese as well, and I love to dig into the cross-cultural references. I'd be glad to help if the team ever needs it. ;p

CrpCrwls

This dim light which falls from the stars...
Feb 6, 2016
Hi, uh so... Crp Crwls (that stand for Creepy Crawlies by the way) here, I discovered FiM after the C&D and then I discovered TFH through a youtube video talking about the C&D and encouraging people to help fund the new game. Unfortunately I have like, no money, so I couldn't help with that. I'm here mainly for the lore because I really really suck at playing fighting games (except Smash Bros, on N64, I main Kirby). Also I'm french and I may do some fanart.

Randael

The sheep
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 6, 2016
Germany, NRW
Im René ,25 years old male and a Brony since a couple years,even though not really active and i also dont have an oc. I live in Germany , NRW. Im happy that I could support the devs even though considering impretty broke so compared to others my help was pretty tiny , but eh, wanted to see them succeed, TfH is actually the first campaign i ever supported. Im not a Gamer anymore since many years and mainly donated because it just looked adorable and i wanted the devs to succeed considering The Toy Company pulled the plug on FiM. Ahyes... business, giving people a legitimate stand to be "plot"holes. Anyway, im really glad the team came through succesful and I hope they will make a good profit with the game.

Super jorsour64

gotta him em' with dat Hogwa$h
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona
Hello! I'm Super jorsour64 (Jordan IRL) from Phoenix, Arizona! (yes it's just mildly awesome that a character in TFH is named after the state I live in...). Just a regular vidya and anime fan and overall nice guy. Might just be the youngest member on these forums if you haven't seen my bio (17, don't worry I'm pretty mature...). So yeah, looking forward to this game! I still remember FIM. Never played it, but always thought it looked cool. Want to buy a fight stick soon to "git good" at Skull Girls in preparation for TFH as I enjoy fighting games, but am not really that good at them.

Obvious Pone enthusiast. Pretty lonely on Steam, so if you wanna hit me up my user name's the same there also. That's all I can think of really!
see ya!

(P.S: To pronounce my username, just say "dinosaur" and replace "dino" with "jor")

Cinnamon Buns

ALPHABETTI SPAGHETTI!!!!?
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Hello everyone! I'm Cinnamon Buns (Mike IRL), I am just a regular fan of video games, in my late 20's. I figured I'd back TFH because it looked pretty swell. I cant wait till the beta, and I plan to main Paprika.

Other than that I am complete and utter Undertale Trash, and despite being a guy, I often like to be the pretty princess!

Last edited:
Reactions: Muro and Colynato

Arcanel

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Alright then, Arcanel's the name, and here on to say, yello to everyone! Been following the Fighting is Magic project since it became a thing, and while I miss ponies, TFH I most certainly WILL love to keep up with too ^^ 22 yrs down this side of the road (perhaps the only so far Argentine brony and/or member in this forum? :p ). I love videogames and while I don't think I played AS many as others have, I sure do love me some good fighting games too. Don't think I'd be able to pick a favorite however. I like to think of myself as decent with fighting games but, not one that obssesses enough to go all "HYPER COMBO OF DEATH BING BANG BADABOOM!".

Also gonna main the hell out of Velvet and Oleander because, Bookworm Hoers and Rarara parallels aside, I want in on their gameplay riiiiiiiiight on given what they are!

Numakie

Crowdfund Meido
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Heyo. Numake is what I go by.

I'm mostly known for being that Hisui player in Melty Blood. I also streamed some of the side games in the last 2 EVOs, which I may do again this year.

Nice to meecha.

DeathTheGordon

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 5, 2016
Scotland
Hi I'm Gordon, I found out about this project because I'm a fan of Lawyer Friendly Equines (which I make YouTube videos on) I also like anime particularly dark/Gothic ones hence the character in my profile picture. I've not played alot of fighters I started out with Soul Calibur IV on the Xbox 360 although I've also played Blaz Blue Calamity Trigger, Dead or Alive Dimensions and Injustice Gods Among Us on the PSVita, that said my genre of choice is usually RPG's or space combat.

Nice to meet everyone. :)