Introduce yourself

Silver Lining

Dwarf casts Fireball! *throws gunpowder barrel*
Backers' Beta Tester
Good day to you all. I am a mostly inconsequential person, forum denizen and gamer of all flavors. My name is Andrew, but I go by a plethora of names in online communities (the most recent, common choice being Silver or Mercury).

I am a jack of all games, master of none, a player for the game more often than the competition. That said, my experience with competitive fighting games has been tragically shallow, something I hope to rectify soon.

I've been watching ever since Mane6 was making Fighting is Magic, and while I'm not the most avid, up-to-date person on most things, I have definitely been excited watching this project slowly come to be. Diverse lore and characters, simple and deep combat mechanics, and the music...well, I'll just say that good music is life, and what I've heard could keep me going for centuries.

Bah, I've blathered on enough about myself.

Reactions: Colynato and DShou

LockeRobster

Drawfriend & ALPHA Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Sydney, Australia
lokerobster.tumblr.com
Hello all. I go by Vocal Rhapsody. I'm not really into fighting games but this one sounds like it will have an amazing soundtrack.
Have you heard RC88's stuff before? Before working on TFH He did themes for the Mane6 back when the game was Fighting Is Magic and man they were amazing. I cannot WAIT to hear the soundtrack they come up with.

Thai Ming

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Hi everyone I'm Thai and oh my god so many familiar faces in here

shoutouts to the old trotspot/squirrelnet gang, you guys da bomb

CammerHammer

I'll be the Wombo to your Combo
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Clarion, PA
Well that's not as long as I thought!
Well, no, not as long as you make it your fulltime job. In all probability, I would expect the average person to spend 10-15 hours a week at most playing TFH, so it might take between two and a half to four times longer. Twenty years is a long time to be playing a game!

Bass Drop

That Sarcastic Pony
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Delaware, United States
I'm Bass Drop, my OC's face is like that because I joke...a lot (hence cat face). I work a computer job Mon-Fri from 7:30-16:30 and then once I'm home I relax with my GF (waifu) and watch youtube. On the weekend I play COD and again, relax with my waifu and I'm kinda taking college courses here and there so yeah...

Shamash-Nui

Whaler Master
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
hello, I'm Shamash, I have followed the project since FIM, I love FGs and this one, I hope will be better than "the original", this game remember a fusion of MB+BBdrive system so yeah, that is awesome

P.D: I'm from Spain (I think the only one in this place LOL) so... yeah, my English speak is very awful for now >> But can I understand a lot!

VRTheChamp

Backfund Crowder
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 4, 2016
Hello everyone, VRTheChamp here. I'm more used to people calling me VR. I used to play Fighting Games for as long as I can remember, but I never got good with any. Recently started taking Guilty Gear and SFV (when it comes out) a bit more seriously and planning on getting this game under my belt for a lack of better words.

As you might have noticed, I'm new to this community and I'm looking forward to hanging out with you guys! :D

D-Money107

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Hello, everyone. I am D-Money107 and it is nice to meet all of you (or see you again in some cases). I first heard about the project through Fighting is Magic and I enjoyed playing the game. Some of my favorite game genres are Fighting (Skullgirls being my top favorite), Beat-em-ups, Platformers, and Racing. The first character I would like to try when given the chance is Oleander.

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Hey there, I'm 0Zero100, but most of my friends just call me Jester.
I'm currently working on the dock of The Eagle, Bryan,Texas's, newspaper provider.
I haven't played many 2D fighters, just Street Fighter and some Soul Caliber, but I'm hoping TFH will be my first serious 2D fighter that I'm good at, if not, then I'll still have fun hanging out and having snowball fights in the lobby.

Last edited:

Armageddon11

Exists probably
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
'Sup guys, I'm Arma. I live in UK and I like a pretty decent number of fighting games, though mainly Skullgirls. I'm super excited to be here as part of the community for one that has survived so many obstacles. But mostly, I just like to lurk.

Nimble Wing

Often Types Too Much
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
My house
www.ponychan.net
Hey, guys, Nimble Wing here. I've been keeping track of Mane 6 since their original project, and fell in love with Them's Fightin' Herds once it was announced. Not really sure what all to say, but I'll be popping in and out here and there about the forums. It'll be fun!

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
I am Feanor. Been a gamer for most of my life, but never been involved in Fighting games. The last one I played was an old Dos game called Xenophage made in like 1995. I also like to write, and look forward to expanding this world in our fandom!

Matoal

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
I am Matoalias. I am horrible at fighting games. Decent at card games. I enjoy RPG's. Very casual player. What else.... Not sure what else. Okay.

TwistedSheep

A sort-of-artist
Backers' Beta Tester
TwistedSheep or more normally CottonTales, in college currently for Veternary Medicine.

I'm not reallllly that much of a serious gamer unfortunately but this looks like my kind of game as long as I stay off of the competitive scene. -3-

I am sort of an artist/writer when the mood happens to hit me and my level of art varies greatly. I also like to role play some

Sigmath Bits

Mmmmm, delicious baked crowdfunds.
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
New Zealand
Hey, I'm Sigmath Bits! ^^
Lawyer Friendly Equines is basically my life xD But I'm currently in University studying Engineering: Mechatronics. I've only played small amounts of Fighting games, and never been a huge fan really only because of the violence and gore. Personally, I always admired the skill required and mechanics behind it. That mix with the Lawyer Friendly Equines charm is why Them's Fightin' Herds got me really excited, and I really wanted to help out :3
Oh, and I'm a New Zealander: sup Jay ;)

didyousaythat

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Yo! I'm Colton.
Fighting game-wise I consider smash to be the one I am the best at. I'm a fan of Lawyer Friendly Equines, but am kinda laying off the fan stuff simply cause i'm too busy and into a bunch of other stuff right now. Currently in college for a degree in Computer Science. I enjoyed the Skullgirls scene quite a bit so when they announced this new title I was super down. Hope this turns out super sick!

Liral

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Hello, I'm Liral. I don't usually post on forums but thought I'd brave this one. I play many fighting games none of which I'm good at. I look forward to adding Thems Fightin' Herds to the list.

PolarisAegis

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Hey everyone! I'm PolarisAegis (also known as kirbyfreek33 or Andrethyst)! I enjoy Splatoon (which I stream) and sometimes Smash, and my main fighting game experience comes from ArcSys games (BlazBlue, Persona 4 Arena, and Guilty Gear). I don't really know who I might try playing yet, but I"m looking forward to see how the game progresses as the weeks go on.

Nelson

#DormWifi
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Hey! You can call me Nelson and I currently attend a school for visual arts majoring in game art and design. I'm really looking forward to the Beta, playing with the community, and watching more work streams from Mane6. <3
Also I'm pretty sure my girlfriend is going to kick my butt at this game...

Altashi

Never Was a Wiser
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Western Australia
Heya. I'm Altashi or more so often known as Limesta.

I'm practically useless, so don't quote me on anything. ;)

Played plenty of fighting games before and am only half-decent at any of them. I backed TFH after hearing about the Indiegogo, since I had already been following M6 since the FiM days and thought TFH had a neat premise. Really digging the character designs and lore bits. Velvet is obviously the best. :>

Necroceine

One Fiery Birdie
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Connecticut, USA
I've already made several posts, but hey whatever. I only finished setting up my profile recently after getting home. I'm Necroceine. Most call me Necro for short. I'm not into many fighting games being not very good at most, but somehow I ended up here anyway!

In real life I'm a sound tech for a coffeehouse in West Hartford. Have been for about three years now. Enjoying it and looking to turn it into a full time career.

Edit: Oh, and I play 1 or 2 sessions of Pathfinder a week. Up until recently I was the GM of a published campaign, Wrath of the Righteous. It was my first time GMing and a real trial by fire going up to CR 29, which the final boss of the campaign was. I have plans for a low level 13th Age one or two-shot later this month as the beginnings of my effort to get people to use other systems that are better than Pathfinder in my opinion. We play over Skype, but unfortunately my current group is pretty full to bring in other players.

Last edited:

gatorafan

HOLAS: (tm)
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Ship02: Ur
nightarks.enjin.com
My name is gato and I like to party.

I'm the owner of a small store on a little village where I also happen to reside, I study programming as a hobby tho I never really did anything meaningful with it besides making my life at the store a bit easier. My tastes can be defined as... varied, since I mostly follow whatever hypes me the most at the time. I play RTS, Fighting Games, RPGs, FPS, Hack n Slash yet I don't think I do good at any of them. You could say I'm a cat of all trades yet a master of none. As of now I spend most of my free time playing Phantasy Star Online 2 with some friends, the guy on my avatar is my... Well... Avatar.

I've been following Mane6 since their beginnings, back when they pierced my original (very negative) perception of fangames, and of course I plan to follow them in this new venture of them (especially after all they went through, they really deserve the support). I plan on maining Velvet but I might have a Pocket Arizona in my future plans (or GOAT, time will tell).

I also happen to suck at English so... Whoops! Apologies to all of you who went through this mess.

Bucaramangaman

Multimedia Engineer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bogotá, Colombia
ask-bman.tumblr.com
I'm Juan camilo, multimedia engineer from colombia, i love the competitive fighting game scene, i had the luck to be in tournaments outside my country and i'm looking for more experiences like that, i'll take this game very seriously and plan to build the colombian scene :)
I also happen to make some art, pass by Bman

Last edited:
Reactions: DShou and Colynato

Deerypoof

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Hello. I am not much of a fighting game player, or much of a gamer at all. My favorite game is Super Smash Bros. or Pokemon, so I'm not too into the gamer scene.

But I -AM- in to the concept of an all-quadruped character lineup, and I have always lamented out loud how fighting games never implemented feral/quad characters for people to play. So Fighting Is Magic, and subsequently TFH, was a dream come true for me.

I only drew this one bit of fanart for the series so far, but maybe I'll make more in the future. Velvet and Pom are my favorites ( which makes sense, since Rarara and Timid Ferovore Hoers are my favorite ponies ;3 )

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: DShou and Colynato

crispyruffles

Addicted to Skullgirls til this comes out
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
crispyruffles, as my title says. If anybody wants to play some skullgirls, add me on steam. I'm average, so if you're a boss, please don't kill me off immediately.

Reactions: Colynato

venseyness

A nerd who's here for some reason. I dunno.
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Skellige
steamcommunity.com
I go by the aliases of Vesnseyness if you play games, and the secret Yomol Waspran if you watch ponies, because I don't want my gaming touching my pony.
I play quite a few games, have a nice rig and an extensive knowledge of the video game industry, to an almost embarrassing extend. I do get out though. To do nerdy stuff. Like Dungeons and Dragons. And... yeah, no, that's it. I go play it a lot though, so... go me?
There's a lot more to me then that, of course. I'm fairly okay at drawing, and I like game design (Games. Lots of games.), but... yeah, that's it, really.

♥ Vanilla Cream Killy ♥

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 4, 2016
Australia
You can just call me Vanilla, and I'm sure that like plenty of you I got into this from a love of Lawyer Friendly Equines and fighting games. I'm pretty okay at them (special move inputs aren't an issue for me), though I never had the proper motivation to really practice enough in them to really get good or do a lot of combos. I'm deciding to change that starting with this game, and I hope that eventually I'll be good enough to play in tournaments (though me being in Australia doesn't make that likely).

As an aficionado of cartoons such as Adventure Time, Gravity Falls, Avatar and Steven Universe, as well as fighting games such as Guilty Gear, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, Darkstalkers, Mortal Kombat, Tekken and plenty of others, I'm really hyped for this game for gameplay, presentation and story reasons and I hope for the best quality the team can put out.

Don't quite have enough info on all the character's movesets to determine who I'll main, but so far I'm leaning towards either Oleander or Pom because of their zoning capabilities.

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
I already posted a while ago, but for everyone who gets here in the morning, I'm Jester (or Josh). I like video games of all genres and cartoons of varying themes (Comedy, romance, drama, Mexican Soap opera drama, etc.)

Reactions: Frogmyre

Charles

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Hey everybody!

Just kidding I don't have that much enthusiasm.

I'm at university studying Medical Engineering. That's what the cutie mark looking' thing on my profile image is supposed to mean.
It's great to see the TFH community properly now and I can't wait to start playing the game with you guys!

Reactions: stitch and Colynato