Introduce yourself

Geno

The Prince of Dragons
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Sup, I'm Geno.

First fighting game I took seriously was Skullgirls, then I branched out into several others.

Really, really looking forwards to TFH and taking Tianhuo to several tournament finals~

Also, I might try to stream the game once in a while (and the beta, if that is allowed, but if its not I won't)

CammerHammer

I'll be the Wombo to your Combo
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Clarion, PA
CammerHammer, reporting!

I'm a fan of several different genres of games, but this will be my first foray into 2D fighters. I'm an aspiring mechanical engineer, but I also do writing in my free time.

AtrenGraves

Generalized Anxiety Disorder
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
AtrenGraves (is me). Writer, gamer, but this'll be the first 2D fighter I've really tried. I'm just as excited to see a project like this in the works as I am for the finished product, tbh.

Good to meet'cha!

Firekirby

Star Warrior
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Hotter than heck, FL
discord.gg
I guess since I started the thread, may as well throw my own up here. Known by most as Firekirby, also go by Alec and Digi Sparks.

Love games of all genres, anime, and smarter cartoons. (ranging from PPG to Gravity Falls and, of course, Lawyer Friendly Equines) Also looking into software design, enjoy writing walls of text, and have a hobby in Pepakura. (aka Papercrafts)

I'm rather new to fighting games. and instead was initially drawn by the Lawyer Friendly Equines theme before the C&D. Stuck with it ever since, and especially started watching it like a hawk after Lauren joined the fray.

Efrath

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Sweden
Efrath, real name is Sidney or Sid for short. Currently working as an intern after a short year of studies involving C#, a bit of SQL and learning the basics of various things related to both server management as well as how to set them up. Intern work consists of C# and SQL for now and work admittedly tends to involve a lot of google searching and reading. I also come from Sweden.

I enjoy games in general and TFH seems to provide plenty of fun ideas, including the Dynamic music and interactive lobby and I look forward to seeing how it'll shape up as a fighting game.

Askerad

Fabulous French Froggie
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Lyon, France
I'm Askerad,

Them's Fightin' Herds is the first game i take that seriously. I've played some Fighting is Magic ans Skullgirls, but i really suck at this (for now :p)

From what i've seen (and played of FiM), i'm probably going to main Velvet and Paprika; yet i still find that Pom is the QTest

Also I'm french.
[random frog sounds intensifies]

Aardvark

Armadillo?
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I go by Aardvark! I'll play every and any game under the sun, but I do rather enjoy fighting games (Although I happen to be no good at them). Looking forward to seeing where this one goes, it has so many good ideas!

Ambris

Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Hey all. I'm an art major and aspiring illustrator. (The amount of actual TFH fanart I've actually done though is disappointingly small. Just can't make time between work and school x_x but hopefully that'll change soon).

I'm fairly casual when it comes to fighting games, though I like to think I can at least hold my own in Street Fighter when I'm practiced. TFH might be the first game I really sink my teeth into however!

TheOneZeelOne

Don't be afraid of the dark
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Gadsden, AL
The One Zeel One here. Usually known by Zeel1 but I've started using the longer name more often. Ya'll can just call me Zeel!

Been following along with Mane 6 since about, I dunno, halfway point of the inital game's development? So yeah, been a fan for a while. Played a few fighting games but never really found one I was big on. With TFH I'm aiming to change that, I wanna make a legitimate attempt to not only learn but get good at it, hopefully with Oleander!

Sir'osaurus-Rex

Classiest of Dinosaurs
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Greetings one and all I am Sir'osaurus-Rex. Fan of tons of games in every genre. I am absolutely intrigued with fighting games even if I am not the best at them so I hope to become if decent at this one if anything, either way I hope to see greatness from this game and its community.

PixelGrip94

Games, Movies, Music, & Ponies!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
PixelGrip94 here! Enjoy most games so long as they're fun to play and got into fighting games rather late in life through my brother-in-law's copy of Super Street Fighter IV. Work at Wal-Mart as an Electronics associate and am going to college only doing general ed with the intent on majoring in art with a focus in 3D animation.

D96

Michigan Wolverines Fanatic
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Michigan
www.reddit.com
Hey, what's up everyone, I'm D96! I'm currently studying to be a high school English teacher, though I'm also looking to go into grad school for school administration. I found out about TFH when I saw the very first Fighting is Magic video; I was so impressed by the quality that I was hooked! I was devastated when I saw it was canceled, but then it came back and, well, here we are!

I love video games in general, though I'm admittedly pretty bad at fighting games. My favorite types of games are RPGs, FPSs, and RTSs, but I'm hoping that TFH will help me get into fighting games! Aside from games, I'm a fan of Lawyer Friendly Equines and a HUGE fan of college football (Go Blue!). If you want me to talk non-stop, just bring up video games or college football and I'll be all set!

It's really awesome that these forums are up and running; in no time we'll all be trying out the beta! I'm looking forward to being a part of an awesome community with you guys!

Amino

Database Catbird
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
California
Hi everyone! The name is Amino, and I'm pretty new when it comes to fighting games. However, I was super pumped for Fighting is Magic (and heartbroken when it got shut down) and I'm super pumped for this game. I'll be itching to test it out once it hits beta (and will be ready to get my butt kicked multiple times.)

Pyrelight

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Come on everyone, let's start this form up right. Introduce yourselves!
Randall here! Im more of an all around gamer that been playing games for a bit now. Im decent at fighter games and im going for Computer Science in College. Specifically I.T. Im really looking forward to how this game turns out, been following it since the later alpha days of Lawyer Friendly Equines fighter.

Marioaddict

Literally the Worst
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Hello all! Marioaddict here!

...well, technically my name is Connor, but everyone calls me Mario anyways, so... eh. Whatever you feel like.

To be honest, I've never been that into fighting games (except Smash Bros, but that's a wildly different fighter from most), but I'm willing to get into this game! Hopefully it'll be a ton of fun!

SquiddyWiddy

Your Local Squid
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Finally! The forums are active.

Anyways, hi guys, I'm Squiddy :)
I'm a fan of fighting games (I'm not the best at them, but they're still fun) and a bunch of Nintendo games (and other third party games). I also really like art, and I'm hoping to learn to draw one day so I can draw the stuffing out of the TFH cast (especially Velvet).

Nemesis

Robot in Disguise
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
pony411.libsyn.com
Hey, I'm Nemesis.

I've been following this game since the beginning. Really looking forward to playing it!

I play a lot of games, though I usually prefer FPS games. I like fighting games, but I'm usually not very good at them. :v I'm also heavily into Transformers and cartoons.

ThorneStar

Comic artist/freelance illustrator
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Nova Scotia, Canada
www.pillowfort.io
Howdy doodle! ThorneStar's the name, I also go by SilverBlaze in most places, or by my real name Sterling-Thorne (yes my first name is hyphenated)!

I'm a gamer, programmer, artist, musician, writer and avid science nerd!
I run a comic called Itsy Bitsy Adventures, which is readable online or in PDF and real dead-tree format. I make chiptunes, 80's synth, and some modern-ish electro music. I also try to keep up with the latest science and technology news.

I got into fighting games with with One Must Fall back in the old floppy disk days and have been playing them ever since. I'm a total nerd for Eliza in Skull Girls and will probably play as Pom in TFH.

Jacobs118

Fire For Effect
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I'm Jacob, engineer in training. I'm a huge gamer, but I've never done anything in the fighting genre before. Hoping to sink my teeth in deep on this one and figure out what all the fuss is for.

MLP Triox

Try that on my Arizona!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
San Diego, CA
www.youtube.com
Hello everyone.

I'm Lawyer Friendly Equines Triox. I'm a competitive USF4 Juri player for the last 5 years. Been livingin San Diego, CA for the last 3 years, so I'm lucky to get that SoCal FGC experience when it came to fighting games.

I've been following Mane6 since the EARLY days of FiM and have tried to be a big supporter. Super excited for TFH to be released. More than likely I will be putting out videos and streaming the game once it's released.

inthesto

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I'm a grumpy old man who learned how to play competitively on Third Strike, and then went back and learned how to play Street Fighter Alpha 2 and Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo. I'm also the grumpy old man who complains about all fighting games made after 2001.

I'm personally hoping Tianhuo will be as fun as Q-Bee was in Vampire Savior.