Inspired Concept Art/Character Art

Based on my sketch, what should I do? (2 answers max.)

• Colored head sketches.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KoiFish

Feb 26, 2018
Las Vegas, Nevada
So I decided to exercise my artistic abilities, and I came across some ideas that were racing through my mind. I wanted to draw a bighorn sheep.

I was inspired to do this as it's Nevada's state mammal, and I thought it'd look pretty kewl for a character idea. Not necessarily an OC, but somewhat depicting a cartoon-like character with human characteristics. I've seen these little dudes 20 miles north of Las Vegas, and mostly in Boulder City. These are massive and powerful creatures (with hooves), and it'd make sense to have them as characters.

This is the male version of the species, and since it is a male, I'd probably name this guy "Ovis," just because I think it fits him, and it's the genus name. If I had not known this, I'd probably name him Mailow, but who cares? They're just names, peeps.

Here he is:

20180227_213558.jpg

Alright Koi, get ready for the feebdack. c;

Update (Full Body Image):

20180228_135839.jpg

Last edited:

BypenThynDragon

I for one welcom our new ruler Smugdeer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
So I decided to exercise my artistic abilities, and I came across some ideas that were racing through my mind. I wanted to draw a bighorn sheep.

I was inspired to do this as it's Nevada's state mammal, and I thought it'd look pretty kewl for a character idea. Not necessarily an OC, but somewhat depicting a cartoon-like character with human characteristics. I've seen these little dudes 20 miles north of Las Vegas, and mostly in Boulder City. These are massive and powerful creatures (with hooves), and it'd make sense to have them as characters.

This is the male version of the species, and since it is a male, I'd probably name this guy "Ovis," just because I think it fits him, and it's the genus name. If I had not known this, I'd probably name him Mailow, but who cares? They're just names, peeps.

Here he is:

View attachment 2655

Alright Koi, get ready for the feebdack. c;
Nope it's an OC, you got to name it

BypenThynDragon

I for one welcom our new ruler Smugdeer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I just realized that, even 11:00 was too late for me to understand. Those names don't apply to this guy then, it's stuck on John Doe. ;)
I don't get it, also BTW on my end the pic disappeared, I saw it earlier, IDK if it's just a me thing though

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer