Injured Character Models (Concepts)

GuiltyGrimoire

Letting people down is my thing, baby
May 10, 2020
I like the idea! Gives the characters more personality. I'd think that Ari would be enjoying a good fight rather than furious, but I bet that would better suit Tian.

A Mistake

Name Speaks For Itself
May 26, 2020
Apparently from another world
I like this! Just a cherry on top of this beautifully flavored game! Reminds me of the time when brawl had cut "Damaged" models.

I'm excited to see what page 3 looks like, and if you're gonna make more injured character models in the future! (Preferably Velvet)
:Velvet: "Beautivul!"
Edit: Apparently I didn't read that you were doing Pom next. Sorry for putting more stuff on your plate!

Last edited:

Kingcaca64

Jul 10, 2020
I like this! Just a cherry on top of this beautifully flavored game! Reminds me of the time when brawl had cut "Damaged" models.

I'm excited to see what page 3 looks like, and if you're gonna make more injured character models in the future! (Preferably Velvet)
:Velvet: "Beautivul!"
Edit: Apparently I didn't read that you were doing Pom next. Sorry for putting more stuff on your plate!
It's all done, all eight pages. So funny thing, I actually posted this project in the TFH discord, and had everyone vote for the next ungulate, and velvet was next!