Illuminati: A secret society do exist.

Mane6Dev

The Powers that Be
Mane6 Developer
Jan 25, 2016
The Hold
mane6.com

Over the last couple weeks, we've been testing network stability, closing some holes and fixing some issues in preparation for the Backers' Beta testing which is due to start next week. In order to do so and catch as many things before they got to the wild, we recruited the help of some of our community testers.

We would like to publicly thank our volunteer "Illuminati" testers for donating their time to help us stress test the game systems in these past two weeks, ahead of the wider Beta.

They were picked out of the $40 and above Beta Backer Tester pool, based on a mix of their experience and know-how on the technical/gameplay aspects of fighting games, and their contributions to the TFH community.

We'd also like to thank our internal QA team for their continued efforts in helping us make the game better.

Thanks again, everyone, and onwards to Backers Beta!

Arcanel

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Was a pleasure to help you folks, but thank YOU instead for keeping the dream alive! I'll serve any time o7. Let's keep it up for best release possible.

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer

Sutekh94

Veteran of being taken over by robots or something
Crowdfund Backer
I don't think I was a good tester. All I did was make dumb memes.

Please note: I asked for permission and received it from Mane6 to make this video public.
This is the best thing I have ever seen today, and I've only been awake for ten minutes.