If there were Friendship finishers in TFH (like Mortal Kombat)

Silver Lining

Dwarf casts Fireball! *throws gunpowder barrel*
Backers' Beta Tester
What do you think your favorite character would do? Or, if you're one of those mad creative types, what would they all do?

I was hit by this thought, but I still can't come up with my own answer to it. EDIT
Oleander and FHTNG could do shadow puppetry. That would be pretty cool.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rayne-The-Skunk

Dark Side Artist
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Before anyone gets confused.
In case some of you don't know MK 3 had Friendships a type of Fatality that was the opposite of the fatality.
Basically they did something silly or nice to befriend them instead of killing them.

That said I think Velvet would make a nice ice sculpture of the other player.

Stars

Just a Guy
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Kansas
In case some of you don't know MK 3 had Friendships a type of Fatality that was the opposite of the fatality.
Basically they did something silly or nice to befriend them instead of killing them.
Here I thought this topic was going to be about furtalities.

Reactions: OCisbestungulate

CrpCrwls

This dim light which falls from the stars...
Feb 6, 2016
You know the best thing is... if there was Friendship finishers in TFH... they could be canon. All the characters are technically on the same side, they just disagree on who is most qualified to save the world. A friendship could amount as a "I can see that you are strong but I'm stronger, so it's better if I am the one with the key."

Silver Lining

Backers' Beta Tester
All I'm thinking in my head is the mortal kombat voice announcer saying "FRIENTALITY'
That voice actually does say "Friendship" with these things tho.
Oleander sets down her book, lays her hooves upon it. Her eyes glow a familiar pink gleam, as the pages flap wildly and a dark portal opens. The wind howls powerfully and thunder strikes frighteningly close by as from this unholy, shadowy dimmension arises...!!

A 'lil teddy bear. <3
I love it~

Reactions: Gamerdude854

Arcanel

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Since I can't think for anyone else that hasn¿'t been mentioned already, I'd just say Paprika starts making a small sweater out of her fur for them! XD

danmiy12

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
Hawaii
I think most characters will blow out tianhuo's flame and make her blush and fly away in shame. Parika will probably hug the opponent very tightly or makes them a sweater with them doing the -_- face due to not liking it, pom will run up to her opponent to tend to their wounds cause shes nice with one of the puppy carrying a first aid kit,

tianhuo will salute her opponent then helps them get up, vevlet needs to either make a sculpture of their opponent or do a dance, arizona does some rodeo things with her rope, and oleander idk...something to do with her talking to fred about stuff...

Protect Your Joules

Comfy as Pomfy
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Arizona would do some lasso tricks
Pom would have her dog(s) do flips like those flipping dog toys
Velvet would make a snow reindeer
Paprika would crochet a sweater from her own fur to give
Oleander would dance (badly) along with Fred
Tianhuo would make tea by playing a kettle on her head to heat

Reactions: OCisbestungulate

Jack Dragen

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
I didn't realize how I much need these in the game. Now if they aren't in the game I'll be sad. Hopefully someone will make a mod if not.

Stars

Just a Guy
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Kansas
Perhaps if adding things like this would take them past the game's intended release window, the finishers could be bundled with the Goat DLC. If that's possible. I have no idea how complicated it would be to add them in after the fact.

18/NINE-TEEN

♫ ♪ Just Get On With It & Kill Me ♩ ♬
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Each of their friendship finisher should be different to the character there doing it on.

Paprika could give all the characters wacky accessories for them to use in the lobby + it will show up on the characters portrait/icon.
She could make sweaters for Poms' puppies.
One of her sweater could be so tight on a character that their head is stuck in it that their portrait will change to that.
Paprika could end up putting a whole bunch of stickers & giltter on Oleander & Fred.
Paprika sweater could also have the face of the character she is giving it to.
Special Paprika sweater have the Mane6 team & Lauren on it. One sweater could be have on it in lights "thank you to all Indiegogo backers".
Paprika & Gravity Falls Mable duo friendship sweater attack with lights.

Oleander would use Fred to conjure up toys & animal plushies for Paprika crushing embrace.
She could conjure up a cowboy hat & new lasso for Arizona.
Make an Ice palace (Frozen, Adventure Time Ice Queen) for Velvet.
Conjure up food for Pom's puppies & a megaphone for Pom.
Her & Fred could conjure some special armor for Tianhuo.
Conjure up some rock climbing & mountain clumbing shoes/trainers for Goat.

Tianhuo could do some tricks with her fire.
Set off some fire works
Roast some marshmallows for her opponent.

Velvet could make diffrent coloured snow cones/ ice lollies for each characters.

Arizona could do some rodeo tricks.
She could give Pom & her puppies different coloured bandanas & cowboy hats.
Pom's puppies could be running around & Arizona lasso all of them bring them back to Pom.

Pom puppies can do different tricks (crufts) for each character.
They could dogpile on Paprika.
Pom could get her puppies to fetch different presents for each character. They could fetch a TFH themed bookmark for Oleander & a TFH protective book cover for Fred.

Goat could give each character rock climbing & mountain clumbing gear & hang/pose a selfie with them on the wall or on the ceiling (cassie cage selfie fatality comes to mind).

Last edited:

Super Zat

The Quack Up
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016

That said I think Velvet would make a nice ice sculpture of the other player.
This NEEDS to be in this game! It would be hilarious! It could also be a way to change the story outcome of a fight, Befriend or Finish. Maybe special ending if you all the way with one of the choices.

Silver Lining

Backers' Beta Tester
This NEEDS to be in this game! It would be hilarious! It could also be a way to change the story outcome of a fight, Befriend or Finish. Maybe special ending if you all the way with one of the choices.
Ehh, probably not. Considering it's a brawl for dominance rather than trying to actually kill your opponent, it wouldn't make sense to have that much of a difference.

Nivek_Draco

I don't even care what my username means.
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
'MURICA
What do you think your favorite character would do? Or, if you're one of those mad creative types, what would they all do?

I was hit by this thought, but I still can't come up with my own answer to it. EDIT
Oleander and FHTNG could do shadow puppetry. That would be pretty cool.
The goat would climb on the ceiling and peck their cheek while upside down.

TigerKirby215

I should be doing work right now
Crowdfund Backer
Mar 29, 2016
Every one of Paprika's finishers is a Friendship Finisher. :^)

The Yaski

Acting representative of the Empire of Tianhuo
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I'd also not be against the Blazblue style of super finishers. Where you need three bars of super meter, and you need to be one round away from winning, and the enemy is at low health, but if you pull it off you get some super awesome way of finishing the fight.