Ideal Lobby Items

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
I know I didn't pledge at that level and so did a lot of other people, but it sure is fun to dream...
What ideas do you have, what would you like to see?

I want a hat that hangs a carrot on a string in front of their face like in the cartoons.
I also think that a pair of bunny ears is in order, with one of the ears bent of course...

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
There will be a mass of other hats even without the backer ones, so there is a chance that your dream hat will appear. That bunny ears hat for example looks entirely plausible, and a common enough idea to appear in game.

And I personally would encourage those who pledged high enough to come up with something that's either something weird enough to probably not appear without your input, or is something special to yourself. Common hats will appear in the game either way, so no need to limit yourself to say, a "Pirate hat".

And actually there is something I'm a bit worried (probably needlessly). If this here forum gives an idea, would that make into the game? It would devalue the backer reward a bit with us common folk also coming up with hats, which should be a privilege. (I know their pirvilege is making sure their hat will appear, but still.) Bit of a grey area.

But to go back on topic, a tricorne. The 17th century soldier tricorne. Or an egg, balanced on your character's head. (I have more, but I'd keep the more weird ones to myself)

Reactions: Cinnamaldehyde

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
Lobby Items eh?

I want to see little ungulates that follow around behind big ones. Perhaps like little children babies, or pets, or whatever else.
After all, why limit ourselves to just hats?

18/NINE-TEEN

♫ ♪ Just Get On With It & Kill Me ♩ ♬
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I will just put this here as well.

Neat Ideas

A few items that could be added to the lobby accessory pack [Hopefully I haven't come up with something that a backer on the Winter Sprite & Trendy Sprite may have come up with [Evil Grin]]:
Floating/rotating propellerhead/propellerhat
Floating fairy
Floating flaming skull
TFH hats, plush, Joysticks, CD, physical game, poster. sign [#StraightOutOfFoenum]
Predator plush, fangs, claws, The Hold Cook Book, floating eyeballs, sign [#FreeThePredatorsFromTheHold,#Free[insert predator's name], #FreeTheDevourer, #FreeThePredators, #StrightOuttaOfTheHold these and other signs [#signs], images, inside jokes, easter eggs might be better posted around on the different Lobby stages /walls,messages[Lawyer Friendly Equines jokes It needs to be 20%Hotter for Tianhuo ] /items inside bottles underwater, for people to click on and read/view others you search for and might be able to keep like some hidden exclusive lobby items/accessories. You could also win some of these items through the Lobby mini games. There could be some extra lobby stage you can also unlock when you complete the game a few times? ]
Laruen Faust [TFH Giraffe plush] X TFH toys
Picnic basket
TFH Bingo Card
Clean & Dirty hoofs/hooves
TV
TFH ModBot
Skullgirls [Animated?] items* [Skullgirls cerebella Vice-Versa hat, Painweel's mask and Painwheel' pinwheels blades, A Leviathan tie, scarf, Braindrain mask, Umbrella's living weapon, Hungern, Marie's skeletons, Annie's sword & Sagan, Taliesin mask, Taliesin Parasite Muse accessory/hat, Eliza mic staff, Beowulf chair and wolf hoodie, Robo-Fortune floating heads, Samson & Shamone hats/wigs, Peacock's gang Avery Unit, Andy Anvil, Tommy Ten-Tons, George Bomb and Lonesome Lenny for example.]?
Flower/tree/fruit tree that grows and then blossoms
PC,Mobile phone, Pad, game controller
Changing weather/changing clouds 1minutes it's a clear sky, then the sun appears, then clouds, then grey clouds, it rains, then showers with thunder and lighting and then it's snows. An umbrella for Tianhuo when it's rains or snow. They could be individul clouds if it would be to much to animated.
TFH trainers/ [Tennis shoes] shoes [Winged trainer/shoes floating] [Only way Oleander's gonna get any type of wings in TFH]
wireless [over head] head phones, speakers with different coloured music notes appearing and disappearing [for Arizona when she does her head banging] {Give her a "Don't Have A Cow" T-shirt]
Easter Egg
Floating mask
Floating Voodoo Dolls
TFH, G.O.A.T, future DLC & Predators Voodoo Dolls
Floating music notes [In different colours]
Arcade Cabinets/TFH/ DLC/NPC & Pradtors Arcade Cabinets [Saw Dragonmorpheus post this on the TFH Twitch site]
NPC accessories/items/stage/background [including The Hold] items from the game
Monster/floating ghost/skatebord/roller blades/hoverboard, small plane/helicoter/spaceship ect, hockey stick, RPG, Tank, UZI, TNT/ Bomb [KaaBoom]
Top hat with something popping in and out off the top.
Electric guitar, axe, magical staff, yo-yo, yo-yo hat
A snake necklace, mink for a scarf, A fur coat would be intresting to see (I know Mane6 can't do that.cape, leash, ball and chain, mace
Meat, steak, lamb chops, dog meat/chops, raindeer chops, veel, hosre/dragon meat, curry goat & predator meat.
A plate of food, dog bowl, bone, yarn ball, cat ear [Light up], Animal ears hats, Ice cream hat, a small animal, stars/ small birds rotating the characters head [dizzy], a half eaten sandwich/food, Christmas tree with flashing lights on it., piece pipe, Native American peace pipe, Native American Feathered War Bonnets, Totem Pole, Tomahawk, TFH Totem Pole, TFH messenger bag, Tote bag, phone charm, keychain, drone, crown, tiara, ice sculptures, fire sculptures, SpiderVelvet/ SpiderVet

More to come......
selfie stick with mobile phone hat, Cuckoo Clock hat, Skunk hat, Crying hat/ cry baby hat, scream hat, thumbs up hat when you win a fight its a thumbs up then a thumbs down to the loser [or give them the finger instead] &/or a lobby game, thumbs down/ shake fist when you lose a fight/ lobby game, shrug motion when you draw in a match/lobby game/ shake fist. This could work as TFH animated emoji hats [http://dollars-bbs.org/personal/src/1375744799861.jpg]. A pirateship hat with cannon ball firing out and the flag going up and down from time to time, a transforming robot, A Hat that throws up, waterfall hat, chocolate, cheese, icecream, fountain with picks with strawberries/ bread, water fountain. Money hat with different currencies.salt and pepper glasses, bell hat, clocktower hat, bridge chain, music note chain,TFH platinum/ gold chain, fangs, gold & platinum fangs/grills [http://ottohiphop.com/image/cache/data/otros/136-15-550x550.jpg & http://ep.yimg.com/ay/yhst-25449726977313/hematite-cross-fang-grillz-iced-3.gif ], flotating spinning top, spinning wheel, small helicopter hovering, an airplane hat with a pole and the airplane circles around the hat. floating picnic basket on fire or hat [All we need now is the word panic to pop up once in a while].blue-collar, siren light, lighthouse, hula hoop, kick the baby, cake, smoking chimney, fireplace/ firelog, Color palette and brush [http://images.wisegeek.com/oil-paint-on-palette-with-brushes.jpg], painting stand, army hats/medlas/dog tags [Solider Pom], French beret, bouncy castle, bubbles, trampoline, balloons, scarf, hat, weapon ect, inflatable objects [including inflatable wavy arm guy/girl/animal [http://67.media.tumblr.com/49e927427c004609f62a59486028dbf4/tumblr_nd36b3fx3s1ql6i9zo1_500.gif] ], musical instrument [harp, saxophone for example] with reapparing music notes
black hole/portal with something trying to come out of it [eg monster, demon eye, tentacles ect], another one could be sucking things/items/objects into them, floating tentacles, tentacles glasses, tentacles scarfs/tie, witch + cat [or another animal/TFH animals] on a fly broomstick, flying broomstick, noose/ rainbow noose, animated rainbow, animated sun & moon [sun, sun & cloud,eclipse & moon [half moon/ full mon & lunar eclipse], basketball hoop/ football/ hockey goal & net hat or it could be floating. There could be some type of team game/match where the animals are trying to get the ball/puck into the hoop/back of the net. The animal wearing the hat/accessory can move/runs away. You could have some type of TFH polo game in the lobby. rotating pinwheel, animated fireworks hats, sparklers, firecrackers, pinwheel fireworks, chinese fireworks, chinese dragon, chinese/ japanese origami hats, japanese/ chinese lanterns hats/ floating in different colour & different coloured flames., bonfire/wicker man/ wicker animal/TFH, Lawyer Friendly Equines items [Yeah. I went there], a ship/message in a bottle [floating?] hat. Sushi hat with chopsticks, sushi & chopstick tie/ necklace, sushi and chopstick weapons of mass destruction, steam buns with steam coming off them, paper hat, tinfoil hat, paper airplane, folating Body pillowcases/ Dakimakura (TFH) hat, hot air balloon, TFH hot air balloon {TFH parade}, afro,large afro/ rainbow afro, larg microphone, large comb, larg glasses, wine bottle, beer glass, martini glasses/ cocktail glasses, Ice cubes, wobbly jelly, wigs, braids, dreadlocks [ RataPormsta & Rastamouse],rasta hat, head/ hair wrap, durag, hippie hats, magician, wizard, witch, mage, sorceress hats with animated magiacal elements [when Oleander uses lobby items] similar to these [ & https://media.giphy.com/media/vvopfY8btgT4Y/giphy.gif] the picinack basket and other items could have a flame on flame off effect when there on Tianhuo?, snap back and fitted baseball caps, beards, American Football items [TFH mini American Football game?], antennae, alien mask [TFH aliens], different types of horns with different coloured tassel and trims (spinning?), siren lights, light bulb over the head (it turns off an on in different colours), lava lamps in different colours, rattles shaking, cream pie in the face, Derpy Hooves eyes and wings, A large flying muffin with Derpy Hooves eyes and wings, sleep eyes with z z Z Zz over their heads, X X eyes/dead eyes, dizzy eyes,angry eyes with popping vein(s) [http://i1.wp.com/media.japanpowered.com/images/jDfXy.jpg , https://i.ytimg.com/vi/sGycwMiIMWg/hqdefault.jpg] , a large sweat drop [http://animeyume.com/blog_images/hayate_sweat_drop.jpg], scared eyes [https://myanimelist.cdn-dena.com/s/common/uploaded_files/1446191119-472ad6794bd046b458fc3cbe15b7e65e.jpeg], nosebleeds, lantern [An Indivisbile Razmi & Bom inspired lantern?], jumprope tie, floating different coloured books that open, pages turn & then closes], floating fred out of his book, popcorn machine hat, popping popcorn hats, different cotton candy hats, beehive /wasps/hornets nest with them buzzing around them, large hand that pats your head, pickle nose, hot dog hat/nose [Sasusage Party], large tea bag(s), butterflywings/insects wings, candle,shooting star hat, planets/universe hat/necklace, grave & tombstone with animated skeleton/zombie arms popping out of the ground and waving around., open and closed book {big and small books for their posture} hats & necklaces, an animated TFH jack o lantern, four leaf clover & leprechaun hat, mask &/or scarf/necklace, candy chain, candy cane cane, TFH pimp cup, hair and face covered in slime, bubblegum, facepaint, warpaint, facepalm, Mane6 flag, bandanna, mug, large MANE6 logo in lights,logo & 3D poster [in the forum colours & the colours/palettes of the playable characters, magic carpet, A lamp with a genie coming out of this [Nega Shantae & Shantae?],Shantae, Nega-Shantae, Bolo, Sky, Risky Boots, RottyTops, Ammo Baron, Barracuda Joe, Twitch and Vinegar [ Twitch & Vinegar] and other characters from the series items [thunder cloud, weapons, costumes,ect] etch a sketcha sketch, pong, TFH billboards, TFH, Predators, scouts & The Devourer rugs, under pants, bra & knickers chain, washing line with under pants, bra & knickers on them. Loser hat with a Large L [A smilar hat that glows is awarded to players that keep on losing matches in a row, days, weeks and month. When the player finally wins a match, starts winning more matches they have the option to change it winner hat/comeback kid hat, or keep the loser hat with a shinny crown [or something elce on it] on it to make it more of an achievement of being a loser, dunce hat/cap, block head, Killer Clown mask & floating head, (I'm) Winning Hat,a large nosie maker [http://image.shutterstock.com/z/stock-photo-purim-gragger-noise-maker-a-toy-for-purim-23694001.jpg], mermaid hat, masquerade items, masquerade mask, belt, knights helmet, A large glowing enchanted key for the Key Seekers & Key Keeper, A large glowing lock for The Hold, Fœnum in lights, The Hold in lights, smoke signals [TFH, Foenum, The Hold, stampede ect], kraken, octopus & squid scarf/chain/necklace/costume & hat that squirts ink, spider hat, spider eyes, cat eyes {in the day & in the dark}, demonic eyes, bug eyes (fly ect), hypnotic eyes, Sharingan eyes, Byakugan eyes, Tenseigan eyes, Rinnegan eyes, heterochromia eyes, pupula duplex eyes, Kurenai Yūhi eyes [Kurenai Yūhi], hypnotoad, no eyes, cyclops, third eye, owl eyes, wolf eyes, atom bomb, atom, peace sign as a chain/necklace/hat, globe, fish bowl hat with fish, fish tank, a duck hat with just the peak and eyes, there could be animal hats with just their snout, beak, ears, horns, teeth, fangs, wings and tail [TFH, G.O.A.T,preadator,scout & The Devourer], cap/hat with wings on it [similar to Dragon Ball Arale character], shell hats [turtle, snail, crabs ect], flute, crab claws, lobster claw, lobster/crab hat,chain, flute/harmonica,banjo, bongo drums, oil drums,dreamcatcher hat/chain/necklace, hats with different coloured feathers in them, robbin hood hat, a bell, cowbell, treasure chest hat, Monster World IV iteam and Pepelogoo, Asha [ Monster World IV] outfit, Top hat, cane and tuxedo together,headband/sweatband, mask that can glow, breathe fire, vomits [exorcist], bald head with crazy hair styles on the side, lollipop head/hat, heterochromia & pupula duplex eyes, different type of unicorn horns, different types of horns, animated jelly hat/ or plate [and/or just the jelly] of jelly wobbling on the craracter head [you jelly of me or I'm so jelly?] The Jelly could be diiferent shapes. Trojan horse And Trojan TFH characters [including NPC, DLC, scouts, predators & The Devourer], Fred outside of the book with a sign saying "Not In My Book"& Book version Fred with the font cover saying [These can alos work as signs] "Not In My Book", "FHTNG Is Magic", "How to turn your white Unicorns dark", "How to turn light magic into dark magic""straight outta the book/pages", "Once You Go Dark Magic, You'll Never Go Back To Light Magic". Bat wings, Demon, angel wings head accesory [similar to Darkstalkers Morrigan, Lilith,Sirene, DevilMan & DevilMan Lady [http://www.game-art-hq.com/darkstalkers-3-vampire-saviour-ex-official-game-art/ http://m.cdn.blog.hu/an/animemangapalota/image/devilman_1990_017.jpg, Devilman characters],different coloured diapers, polka dots boxers and polka dots knickers, Killer Clown mask, Killer Cow mask, Ghost Cow, Rock Heads, Panda, animated cauldron, Indivisible Roti & Lanshi, dog collars, dog cone collars, dog whistle, whistle, money hat, scrunchies, umbrella/parasol hats []

Will there be some type of lobby sprite palette shop/ changing room where you can change the palette colour of your lobby sprite character?
Also will there be any type of dynamic music system in place in the visual lobby when you get into fights with other animals & predators?
It will be intresting to here what the predators [visual lobby], playable predators and the the devourer dynamci music systems will sound like in TFH.

Last edited:

Solvandus

Chin Piece
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Little flowers to put on their heads, binoculars (held up with magic~!), a floating rain cloud, a single brick, an ice sprite tied to their head, the highly likely $ chain, and, and, Hm... my creativity's dead rn.. I feel like a lot of things that've come to mind would either be obvious or have already been confirmed somewhere ^^;;

..And then I've also thought of a lot of <insert food here>-sitting-on-their-head's.

Of all things, I'd definitely be excited for and want seasonal hats (leprechaun hat, jack-o-lantern, floating hearts, etc)

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
It would be really funny to have a set of antlers be a hat, especially if you put it on Velvet. Or it would be super cute on Pom.

Other ideas:
a pair of googly eyes that move about when you walk and rest at the bottom when you stand still
the iconic anime glasses, you know, the triangle ones
a goat mask
the green necktie and white collar
a less than neat pile of books as a hat
a bee costume
a black eye
Woolie dreads
MLG gear!!!
one of those trays that vendors wear at sporting events

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
To be honest, Ragnarok online had a ridiculous amount of hats, and quite a few of them could be easily used for inspiration.

lovesnhugs

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Jun 11, 2016
i don't know if discuss on this post, sorry.
but it's a item discussion, enjoy.
why no items with stats!
some example. I thought for a few minutes for velvet.

[hat for pride]
use this hats for your pride
+30% Magic Reload
-10% HP

or arizona like

[ranch relax]
+1 of magic after 10 second of fight
juggle enemy is +30% reload

in my mind sound interesting, but will be a nightmare for the balance and programing, but sound interesting for no stagnate on the same type of fighting game, I think in my mind in a future if a prefer playin velvet with more magic reload or more hp or stamina, i know the fighting games have static characters with statics stats and nobody change never, but if this game has made the characters fighting just like his personality, and it's working on the story mode so diferent what we know on fighting games, why no still trying?

I think this will be so fun playing on the visual lobby after is releaser.

it's just a idea.

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
That might be too small to be visible as a pendant. But giant illuminati symbol hat would be too in-your-face. The tinfoil hat sounds awesome though. Don't you have a hat yourself, Richie?

Rich Jammer

By the Numbers Accountant
Backers' Beta Tester
That might be too small to be visible as a pendant. But giant illuminati symbol hat would be too in-your-face.
Having it too small is kinda the point. Tin foil hat group will claim it's the illuminati symbol while the illuminati group will deny it and claim they are making outrageous conspiracy theories.

TwistedSheep

A sort-of-artist
Backers' Beta Tester
Those curved ram horns (points for distinctive sheep breeds like Jacobs sheep with 4-6 horns)
goat horns
Maybe after you finish the story mode you can get one accessory each for the PCs
Angel/demon wings and tail
dragonfly wings
A key maker set so something for the head, neck, etc that come together for a full outfit; in fact I'd like some full sets

Delusional Dreamer

Dreamer of Delusional Dreams
Sep 29, 2016
The Moon.
steamcommunity.com
I know they already made the gas mask, but I just wanted to say that is my favorite hat and will probably be forever more. I just hope it isn't restricted only to the amazing backer who suggested it. I also think a pair of earbuds or headphones would be pretty cool.
why no items with stats!

[hat for pride]
+30% Magic Reload
-10% HP

or arizona like

[ranch relax]

in my mind sound interesting, but will be a nightmare for the balance and programing, but sound interesting for no stagnate on the same type of fighting game, I think in my mind in a future if a prefer playin velvet with more magic reload or more hp or stamina, i know the fighting games have static characters with statics stats and nobody change never, but if this game has made the characters fighting just like his personality, and it's working on the story mode so diferent what we know on fighting games, why no still trying?

it's just a idea.
That second one sounds a little OP. Add no random crits.

Jay

Mane6 Dev
Mane6 Developer
Feb 2, 2016
NZ
why no items with stats!

[hat for pride]
+30% Magic Reload
-10% HP

or arizona like

[ranch relax]

it's just a idea.
Items with stats is a cool idea, although in a fighting game we want the 'main game' part to just be player v player. Hopefully the the only advantage/disadvantage will be your skill!
We've discussed more 'casual' modes where there could be modifiers etc though.

I know they already made the gas mask, but I just wanted to say that is my favorite hat and will probably be forever more. I just hope it isn't restricted only to the amazing backer who suggested it. I also think a pair of earbuds or headphones would be pretty cool.

That second one sounds a little OP. Add no random crits.
Fear not! ALL items that backers suggest will be available to ALL players/characters/sprites. Backers of the lobby accessory design tier get exclusive access to a special variant of their item so that everyone knows they are S P E C I A L and R I C H! How exactly you get those items is still being worked out, but everyone will have access to everything even if it might take some work for some of them.

I think so far the only guaranteed exclusive exclusive items are the backer shiny variants, referral reward horns (super exclusive), referral reward special party hat.

Delusional Dreamer

Dreamer of Delusional Dreams
Sep 29, 2016
The Moon.
steamcommunity.com
Items with stats is a cool idea, although in a fighting game we want the 'main game' part to just be player v player. Hopefully the the only advantage/disadvantage will be your skill!
We've discussed more 'casual' modes where there could be modifiers etc though.

Fear not! ALL items that backers suggest will be available to ALL players/characters/sprites. Backers of the lobby accessory design tier get exclusive access to a special variant of their item so that everyone knows they are S P E C I A L and R I C H! How exactly you get those items is still being worked out, but everyone will have access to everything even if it might take some work for some of them.

I think so far the only guaranteed exclusive exclusive items are the backer shiny variants, referral reward horns (super exclusive), referral reward special party hat.
Modifiers would be an interesting and cool idea, like a mode where everyone has constant health drain or something. Ok, so there will be something akin to creator or community items that show who suggested said items. Also you just confirmed horns so hooray! Thank you a lot for replying to me and answering my little question thing. Also you guys are the most community-active devs I've ever seen. Oh, and senpai Jay noticed me. Today is a good day. Again, thank you.

Last edited:

Herathrig

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Jul 22, 2016
Countess, admiral yeah. It can be whatever you want it to be.
You know this is pretty fun... I think ill make some more. It might inspire the devs.

Hericks

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 24, 2016
Fresno, CA
I do wish capes are in game. Heres a sample of what it would look like in game, I made them using clip studio.

The way this cape looks makes me think it looks like an accessory from a Castlevania game, and therefore, I LOVE IT! <3

Not sure how doable it would be, but an accessory that causes your sprite to have afterimages as it moves around could be cool, having each after image be more transparent then the previous one. Then there can be accessories to give you after images of different hues, like blue, green, black, white, etc.
And how about accessories that effects how your sprite can do in the lobby, like the afterimage one causing you to be able to dash around the map, or one that lets you teleport to areas you have already explored? Or how about accessories that cause visual effects on your sprite? Like one that will invert your color, or make you sparely? I donno...

I know that would likely be a pain to code in, and depending on how the lobby will work, may cause issues with the gameplay, but it is still an interesting idea.

Herathrig

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Jul 22, 2016
The way this cape looks makes me think it looks like an accessory from a Castlevania game, and therefore, I LOVE IT! <3
.[/QUOTE]
That was what was i nmind when I made that, a bit castlvania and some fantasy.

Red dress.

Dietrich

Moderator note: Stop multi-posting.

Last edited:

Herathrig

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Jul 22, 2016
I like cloths as lobby item but I remember in one stream, a crew member said we can't have cloth as accessories.
Why can't the game support cloths as lobby item?
Is ts because the legs clip into the sprites?
If thats the problem it can be solved sleeveless shirt.

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
I like cloths as lobby item but I remember in one stream, a crew member said we can't have cloth as accessories.
Why can't the game support cloths as lobby item?
Is ts because the legs clip into the sprites?
If thats the problem it can be solved sleeveless shirt.
That's simply because the different body shapes. Meaning even a simple chestpiece can look weird on all but one character and making them look good would need 6 (+the eventual dlc chars) different variants.

Herathrig

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Jul 22, 2016
Actually I found a work around for that limitation. The reason why I posted 2 drawings on top was to find a way to bring in cloths into to the game. I think, I kinda found a solution, make it one size fit all. You do need something clever to fit it on the model.

The only problem is with oleander's hair. That big curl of hair on her blocks her shoulders but that can be solved by making the curl another layer above or just by making an additional model for her only.
but I don't know, it all depends on the devs. Any comments post them.

Avering, you made an older post about devaluing the perk when you post ideas. I don't feel its problem but some might. So I'll stop posting ideas now, just to be fair to other backers.

Last edited:

Zenopo

MERRY-GO-ROUND
Backers' Beta Tester
Oct 17, 2016
Game - Character - something from them (Minus the one)

Shovel Knight -Plague Knight - mask/hoodie.
Undertale - Toriel - shirt/dress/attire.
Dust an Elysian Tail - Dust - hat.
Yooka Laylee - Laylee.
Skullgirls - Squigly - Leviathan.

KYMSnowman

Professional Potato
Backers' Beta Tester
I made these a long time ago for the old lobby sprites just so I can dabble with some random ideas. Personally, I like the Saxophone and the First Aid Kit ideas the best:

Of course, they would need to be edited to fit the TFH style better, but you get the gist.

EDIT: Oh my gosh, hahaha! I found this old thing in the same folder I saved the above image in:

EDIT 2.0: I've been hemming and hawing about which of the accessories I really wanted and in the end, the First Aid Kit just made me giggle the most. So, making something akin to this would be ideal:

Last edited: