I just got proposed to, with an Arizona plush!

BananaMeteor

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Apr 6, 2016
This seems like kind of a wacky thing to do, but let me tell you, Cows are a girl's best friend.

My boyfriend and I both share a love for all things animation, and Lawyer Friendly Equines was no exception. One of our earliest dates was attending Bronycon in 2012, and who else would be showcasing there but Mane 6 and their early build of Fighting Is Magic! I was pretty hooked from the get go.

The transition into Them's Fightin' Herds did not sway my interest. If anything, I was way more psyched about having original Faustian characters be realized without any sort of tether to children's media. Every character was still adorable, while having their own unique fighting flair. I was ready to immerse myself into this game.

I made art!

I begged for a pallete! (which Mane6 graciously gave me)

I even managed to donate enough to design my very own lobby accessory!

I wasn't any good at fighting games, but I picked up Skullgirls and learned a few basics in preparation for my foray into Foenum. Upon trying the beta, I gravitated towards Arizona's playstyle. That feisty little cow captured my heart. I wasn't good enough for much online play, but I dragged plenty of my friends over for some local battles.

So that's the context for my passion for Herds, now I gotta give context for why getting hitched over a plush is my jam. I love to collect all sorts of things, and plushes are no exception. Custom plushes hit this hybrid of being unique art pieces and soft collectible friends and holy hell do I love them. I was pretty bummed I couldn't afford either of plush tiers during the official crowdfund for TFH. Even the tier for the smaller plush was over a grand. It just wasn't going to happen. Half jokingly, I'd sometimes tell my wonderful boyfriend that the only way to propose to me would be with my very own Arizona plush. I'm not a jewelry person, I'm a cuddly original video game memorabilia person! I would have never been upset with a ring, I still wanted to marry that boy, but it seemed kind of silly to spend that kind of money on something I wouldn't love.

And oh my god did he deliver! He was able to contact the plush maker attached to the crowdfund, and he commissioned an Arizona in my very own pallete, and he got my stupid little frog friend that I created too and it magnets onto her head and it's SO PRECIOUS.

When we were out to dinner our friends had set up so many candles and fresh flowers and they laid them all around this beautiful cow. I walked into our place and I just had no idea it was coming. I half laughed, half cried. It was our seven-year dating anniversary. Now, I get to start counting our years together as husband and wife. Them's Fightin' Herds means so much to me. I wanted to share this story with mane6 and MyLittleWaifuPlushies everyone else who took time out of their day to read. We're a small community, but we are passionate. See you all in Foenum!

Redness

The Class Pet
Oct 17, 2016
Fœnum
www.youtube.com
This seems like kind of a wacky thing to do, but let me tell you, Cows are a girl's best friend.

My boyfriend and I both share a love for all things animation, and Lawyer Friendly Equines was no exception. One of our earliest dates was attending Bronycon in 2012, and who else would be showcasing there but Mane 6 and their early build of Fighting Is Magic! I was pretty hooked from the get go.

The transition into Them's Fightin' Herds did not sway my interest. If anything, I was way more psyched about having original Faustian characters be realized without any sort of tether to children's media. Every character was still adorable, while having their own unique fighting flair. I was ready to immerse myself into this game.

I made art!

I begged for a pallete! (which Mane6 graciously gave me)

I even managed to donate enough to design my very own lobby accessory!

I wasn't any good at fighting games, but I picked up Skullgirls and learned a few basics in preparation for my foray into Foenum. Upon trying the beta, I gravitated towards Arizona's playstyle. That feisty little cow captured my heart. I wasn't good enough for much online play, but I dragged plenty of my friends over for some local battles.

So that's the context for my passion for Herds, now I gotta give context for why getting hitched over a plush is my jam. I love to collect all sorts of things, and plushes are no exception. Custom plushes hit this hybrid of being unique art pieces and soft collectible friends and holy hell do I love them. I was pretty bummed I couldn't afford either of plush tiers during the official crowdfund for TFH. Even the tier for the smaller plush was over a grand. It just wasn't going to happen. Half jokingly, I'd sometimes tell my wonderful boyfriend that the only way to propose to me would be with my very own Arizona plush. I'm not a jewelry person, I'm a cuddly original video game memorabilia person! I would have never been upset with a ring, I still wanted to marry that boy, but it seemed kind of silly to spend that kind of money on something I wouldn't love.

And oh my god did he deliver! He was able to contact the plush maker attached to the crowdfund, and he commissioned an Arizona in my very own pallete, and he got my stupid little frog friend that I created too and it magnets onto her head and it's SO PRECIOUS.

When we were out to dinner our friends had set up so many candles and fresh flowers and they laid them all around this beautiful cow. I walked into our place and I just had no idea it was coming. I half laughed, half cried. It was our seven-year dating anniversary. Now, I get to start counting our years together as husband and wife. Them's Fightin' Herds means so much to me. I wanted to share this story with mane6 and MyLittleWaifuPlushies everyone else who took time out of their day to read. We're a small community, but we are passionate. See you all in Foenum!
This is awesome! Congratulations!

Pom d'or

Gave himself a fake award
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
This is amazing! Wow, a one-of-a-kind plush in your own palette even. I think he's a keeper.

Reactions: AtmaDragoon