How long before TFH Funko POP?

Skunk

Lurker
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Pretty sure I'd buy the whole cast. Think Mane 6 will go crazy with the merchandising?

DShou

Tianhuo is Best Longma
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
dshou.deviantart.com
Will indulge in any TFH merchandise!

- - - - -

On a side note, Funko Pop takes over everything almost to an annoying degree considering!

-Walks into the toy store-
-1/4 of the store is Funko Pop-
-buried alive because someone bumped into the stand-

Reactions: Skunk

Crym4x

What do you mean i can't use a bucket as a hat
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 4, 2016
Canberra, Australia
On a side note, Funko Pop takes over everything almost to an annoying degree considering!

-Walks into the toy store-
-1/4 of the store is Funko Pop-
-buried alive because someone bumped into the stand-
I wish i can say the same where i live, all i know is we have one store to get many kinds, also a TFH POP set will be awesome and i shall collect them all ^^

Skunk

Lurker
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
My local comic book shop has been receiving staggering amounts of Funko POP. Needless to say, I bought up all the pony figures and a TARDIS. >.>

Stars

Just a Guy
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Kansas
All I have so far is a Timid Ferovore Hoers and Dovahkiin. Got my eye on a Garrus though.

Skunk

Lurker
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
All I have so far is a Timid Ferovore Hoers and Dovahkiin. Got my eye on a Garrus though.
I own the Mane 6 (seems weird to type that on this forum without implying the Dev Team), Derpy, The Doctor, a TARDIS, Sam & Dean Winchester, and I've been trying to find the princesses for some time now. [Insert Mario joke here.]

Lazengann

An experiment in the depths of self-loathing
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Sietch Tabr
Are funko's stuff those ghastly giant headed things? If so I'd rather have nothing.

Likewise_

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Or, take a page from Yacht Club Games... Them's Fightin' Herds amiibo ;)

Skunk

Lurker
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Or, take a page from Yacht Club Games... Them's Fightin' Herds amiibo ;)
That's a scary thought. Certain ones could be "sold out" and worth way more than they should be. Also, open them and display them or keep them in their sealed boxes forever thus preserving their value? $_$

Likewise_

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
That's a scary thought. Certain ones could be "sold out" and worth way more than they should be. Also, open them and display them or keep them in their sealed boxes forever thus preserving their value? $_$
Screw preserving the value. What? Am I gonna sell them? Nah, I open all my amiibo :)

snowyblitz

The poofiest of ponies.
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
I would definitely buy TFH merchandise. T-shirts, figurines, anything!

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
I hope welovefine makes a few figs. I would definitely but some.
They are a great candidate to pick up the licensing rights! Here's hoping!
I can definitely see them taking them up, though whether figures come along is another matter. It would be cool if there were vinyl figures regardless. Maybe plushies (I wanted plushies, but the tiers that had them were way too rich for my blood).