How is the game actually performing sales wise?

Valsion

Feb 24, 2018
It seems pretty good but then again we don't know yet how much was needed to cover production cost. On the other hand, the Indiegogo campaign was very successful and I bet it will sell even more once story mode is complete. It would be interesting to hear from Mane6 how it went so far from their perspective.

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
Hmmm, so around 37 thousand have tried it so far....not a bad start, but I bet if Mane6 signs up and opens a booth at PAX East 2018 next month, that number would most likely double in a heartbeat.

Last edited:

Lurk

Feb 17, 2018
I’ll try to see if I can alert the forum (and possibly the Devs) when MAGFest starts taking applications for their Indie Game Showcase thing.

Reactions: VendiMANS

Rodya

Perpetually tired
Jul 31, 2017
Coahuila, México
It seems that M6 has enough money to afford hiring more people, unless they intend to give the EA treatment to their newcomer, this should be a good sign.

SmokeRulz

Where there is smoke, there is fire!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
It seems that M6 has enough money to afford hiring more people, unless they intend to give the EA treatment to their newcomer, this should be a good sign.
Recall that they do have publisher support now as well, from Humble Bundle. Though that's likely mostly for post-Goat content development, I'm sure it could go toward hiring extra bodies to get said development done. Devs have said in the News forum that money from game sales is helping out in allowing them to hire an additional pixel artist.

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer