Heilos's Art Corner

StopShot

But can you poni-poni-poni?
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
An Alternate Timeline
These look really nice. I like your style and I like how you pose them so energetically. Do you have any colored pictures, because I bet they'd look stunning! ;)

Heilos

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
I like it! Would love to see the rest drawn when ya can
I would very much love to sketch out the remaining 3 when I find the time, thank you ^^
These look really nice. I like your style and I like how you pose them so energetically. Do you have any colored pictures, because I bet they'd look stunning! ;)
Thank you :3
Well for these sketches I haven't really had a chance to throw any colors on them since I want to have the full cast drawn first. But i do have colored images in general on my deviantart page.

Reactions: StopShot

StopShot

But can you poni-poni-poni?
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
An Alternate Timeline
I would very much love to sketch out the remaining 3 when I find the time, thank you ^^

Thank you :3
Well for these sketches I haven't really had a chance to throw any colors on them since I want to have the full cast drawn first. But i do have colored images in general on my deviantart page.
Ooh, what is your username on deviantART? I'd love to see more of your work! : D

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
I saved the alicorn pic. You have quite the nice gallery.

EDIT: Also, I'm not a big fan of fire-horse's look, but the way you drew her is making me reconsider this...

Reactions: Heilos