Have a fanfic? Link it here!

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
Have a fic on gdocs that's amazing? How about that crossover fic you posted on fimfic? If you have a fic, and you have a link, feel free to post it right here!

That said, there are a few rules:

1. First and foremost: All links to this thread must be family friendly. This is in accordance to the forum global rules section 2.

2. The primary purpose of this thread is for the sharing of fics via links. Posting the actual text of the stories will cause the thread to become a massive wall of disjointed text, and sadness.

3. The secondary purpose of this thread is to discuss and comment on said fics. Please take this moment to familiarize yourself with how to hide spoilers.

4. Please include the following details about a story you post:
A. Genre
B. Who is in it (no need for a full cast list, just one or two characters so that readers who are looking for fics about Pom or Paprika [for example] can find them easily)
C. If it contains any strong language. While global rule 2 omits the use of such, we're a multi-cultural group, and as such, what one may consider strong language, another may not. So, if you are unsure, simply put a small warning to be safe.

5. :D

P.S. If you wish to begin a thread for a story, the devs have given us the go ahead to do so, so long as the thread remains on topic.

Last edited:

GLaD for you

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Oleander goes to Ponyville
Comedy-Romance- Crossover with Lawyer Friendly Equines:FIM
Pom, Oleander
It's rated T.
T is for tickets, to board the ship of Pom and Oleander.

Mostly just posting here from off-topic, as requested.

Talguy21

Once a purveyor of sub-par horse words.
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 5, 2016
Reposted from the original fanfic thread.

A while back I wrote a thing. It was a TFH thing. I tried to be kinda experimental with it in most places, but I think it turned out well, and I'd like to share.

The Ballad of Wolf

Action
Predator, Arizona
High violence, but no gore.

Be sure to let me know what you guys think, either here or on the GDoc! :D

Reactions: Feanor

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
Reposted from the original fanfic thread.

A while back I wrote a thing. It was a TFH thing. I tried to be kinda experimental with it in most places, but I think it turned out well, and I'd like to share.

The Ballad of Wolf

Action
Predator, Arizona
High violence, but no gore.

Be sure to let me know what you guys think, either here or on the GDoc! :D
I enjoyed it! Like your description of the situation in the Hold. That kind of system of advanced predation would really make for some fearsome survivors. The prey-- err, Ungulates haven't done themselves any favors in that regard!

Reactions: Talguy21

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
It's a romantic comedy between Party Hoers and Purple Smart.
May contain cringe moments, so please bare with them.
Other than that, it's pretty short and has a nice ending.

The Funny Brain

It's rated E, for everyone. Hope you enjoy.

:edit: Yeah, I wrote it.
I do believe this thread is dedicated to TFH fanfics, though the creator would have to confirm the rules. Crossovers are fine, ofcourse, but I didn't see anything indicating that in your description.

Rexis

He, who is concerned.
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 9, 2016
I do believe this thread is dedicated to TFH fanfics, though the creator would have to confirm the rules. Crossovers are fine, ofcourse, but I didn't see anything indicating that in your description.
Oh okay. I read fimfic which stand for Friendship is Magic, so thought I would post my story, but I can delete the link if it breaks the rules so.

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
Oh okay. I read fimfic which stand for Friendship is Magic, so thought I would post my story, but I can delete the link if it breaks the rules so.
Well, the idea was primarily to use this post to promote TFH fanfiction. I mentioned Fimfiction because I suspect that there are several people who posted their MLPxTFH crossover fics on Fimfic. That said, unless I am told otherwise, I'm not gonna keep people from posting fanfics that don't break the global rules.

Though it is encouraged (at this time) to keep the fics that one posts either about, or involving TFH.

That said, if you feel it would be good to start a Non-TFH Fanfiction thread in the Off Topic section, that might be a sound idea.

Rexis

He, who is concerned.
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 9, 2016
Well, the idea was primarily to use this post to promote TFH fanfiction. I mentioned Fimfiction because I suspect that there are several people who posted their MLPxTFH crossover fics on Fimfic. That said, unless I am told otherwise, I'm not gonna keep people from posting fanfics that don't break the global rules.

Though it is encouraged (at this time) to keep the fics that one posts either about, or involving TFH.

That said, if you feel it would be good to start a Non-TFH Fanfiction thread in the Off Topic section, that might be a sound idea.
Well I do apologize. I'll erase the post. The idea of a non-tfh fanfiction thread does sound cool, but I'll pass. Perhaps another day =)

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
Well, with OC - how to put it? - indisposed, things have gotten dull in this thread. I do believe it is time to liven this place up a bit! Here is the introduction to my Fanfiction, if all goes as planned it will be a LONG one. This will be THE first piece of fan-work I have ever published online, so please leave feebdack/comments, I'd love to hear from you!

Without further ado...
13 Years

Edit: I shall also be posting as it's own separate thread in Fan Creation.