1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Them's Fightin' Herds is now out on Early Access!
    You can buy it from these links.
    Humble Bundle // Steam

3. Mane6 is currently hiring!
    We have an open position for a 2D (Pixel) Artist to help with Them's Fightin' Herds' Story mode/Pixel Lobby. Details here

4. Current Early Access Patch: 11-5-2018+ Hotfix 11-5-18.a

Has anyone used Pixlr?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Redness, May 2, 2017.

1. Redness

Redness The Class Pet

I just found out about this sites existence by complete accident looking for Sony Vegas tutorials. Pixlr is a free browser based photo editing tool that still somehow beats most of the photo editing softwares that I have used. I started using it because I thought it would be fun to mess around in, but it quickly turned into me trying to make the best wallpaper ever. I learned that if you sign in with Google you can save WIP files for later editing. I threw this together in about 20 minutes after learning what everything does, bare in mind that I will come back and remove the white outlines around Tian eventually :p. I just wanted to let people know about this neet tool :D.
    (Sadly I don't have all the source image links)
    Image:

Delusional Dreamer and Tox like this.
  2. Tox

Tox Ms. Fortune is best pone
    Backers' Beta Tester

I'm sold.

I've been using Pixelmator myself. It's been all I've ever needed, very useful indeed. Kinda like Photoshop and Paint.NET in one easy to use app. It cost about $40 though. But, it has been worth every dollar.

Redness likes this.