Hand drawn Velvet and Pom for killing time. Looks creepy.

FlameRat

A strange alicorn
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 5, 2016
blog.flamerat.org
Eh... Just want to kill some time, and I just drew a Velvet and a Pom, with a puppy. I have to recall everything from my memory because I was in classroom listening to a not-so-interesting class (which is not very important, so I can just draw while listening to what teacher said).

Anyway, this looks some-how creepy because I'm more used to drawing with a tablet rather than with a pencil.

For other story behind this pic, just check the DA page.

QQ截图20160328234134.png

(DA page)

(... I'm not sure if this is the worst Velvet and Pom pic you can find on this Internet...)

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Eh... Just want to kill some time, and I just drew a Velvet and a Pom, with a puppy. I have to recall everything from my memory because I was in classroom listening to a not-so-interesting class (which is not very important, so I can just draw while listening to what teacher said).

Anyway, this looks some-how creepy because I'm more used to drawing with a tablet rather than with a pencil.

For other story behind this pic, just check the DA page.

View attachment 507
(DA page)

(... I'm not sure if this is the worst Velvet and Pom pic you can find on this Internet...)
Pom's pompadour actually looks like it could be her haircut, rather than an over exaggerated *Poof*. I like it.

FlameRat

A strange alicorn
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 5, 2016
blog.flamerat.org
Pom's pompadour actually looks like it could be her haircut, rather than an over exaggerated *Poof*. I like it.
Even though it's just me not 100% remembered what's going on with Pom XD

When drafting I made her pompadour larger than the final pic, but decided to shrink it down to this size because it looks more reasonable in this size.

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Even though it's just me not 100% remembered what's going on with Pom XD

When drafting I made her pompadour larger than the final pic, but decided to shrink it down to this size because it looks more reasonable in this size.
Oh, yeah, on closer inspection, I can see the lines that used to be the bigger pompadour. I like it better small, it looks cuter that way. Really good drawings regardless.

FlameRat

A strange alicorn
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 5, 2016
blog.flamerat.org
Oh, yeah, on closer inspection, I can see the lines that used to be the bigger pompadour. I like it better small, it looks cuter that way. Really good drawings regardless.
I actually can't see the erased line without photo processing XD And it seems that most of my drawings are done by accident XD