Guilty gear

GuardianRaven

Master of Unlocking
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Really tho. I can't wait for XRD Revelator to hit the west (someday, but I will hold on). Can't wait to play Johnny again!

Knightingale

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
It makes me sad that Bridget isn't back yet. There can never be enough cute characters IMO.
I'm so hyped for Revelator. Elphelt is my girl and I hope she hasn't changed much. Might also make Jam my second main, or Jack-o if I like the way she plays.

snowyblitz

The poofiest of ponies.
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
In GGx2 #Reload I mained Jam and Sol. I always wanted to get good with Eddie though.

Necroceine

One Fiery Birdie
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Connecticut, USA
I haven't played in a while but this is one of the fighting games I've actually had a decent amount of experience with. Played 3 or 4 games in the series. If I ever settled on mains I think they were Dizzy and Axl Low.

Adwins

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
I've mained Faust in both ACR and Xrd, tried to pick up Axl because he's similar,but because of that i felt like he might have the same match up problems Faust had, so i gave other characters a try and i'm really loving May. Major blowout/glass cannon feels really fun, and the dolphins and balls in Xrd give m a fairly straight forward neutral/oki plan that i can get behind.

Skunk

Lurker
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Been a fan since Guilty Gear X: By Your Side on the Sega Dreamcast. Bought every game they released (except DS and Petite because I didn't own the handhelds) and when that dried up, I bought all the BlazBlue games (and merch...so much merch). Has anyone owned Guilty Gear VastEdge XT (the slot machine)? I'd love to buy one.

SHL

The Hentai King
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
First, Bridget is a trap, mwahahahahaha!

Second, Faust's main player here since AC and I'm plan to keep him as main. Probably I'll play Millia or Sin as second in Sign (working now on it) and Revelator when come's out.

Moon Drops

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
I only just got into GG through Xrd. I mained May but found myself not liking her playstyle. I'm looking forward to Jack-O once Revelator hits the shelves.

Epsilon

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
I think I played Reload for about six years straight. Mained Ky, used Jam and Sol as subs. Tried playing Xrd on arcades - still have some skill left, but controller itself is so unusual for me, that I can't do a thing properly. Limiting myself from playing PC Xrd on keyboard due to planning on getting a stick later.

Epsilon

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
+R doesn't have people. I managed to find an opponent once and had played a fantastic game with around a second of delay.

Galaxy Heart

Caffeine-Based Life Form
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Down the ne'er-do-well.
I'd be hella up for playing some Xrd with you lot.
Guilty Gear is the main game I play competitively and with any kind of luck, (and saving) I should be heading to EVO 2017 to play it.
Bedman main 4 lyf.

Knightingale

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
[UPDATE] Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR- Preorder Demo Available on April 1 in Japan, April 5 in North America

In case you guys are uninformed if you preorder xrd -revelator- for PS4 you get access to a demo that has all the characters from the current arcade version, versus mode, training mode, and arcade mode
Shame that this is only for PSN pre-orders. Wish I didn't have to cancel my physical copy but I can't pass up a chance to play almost half the game two months early.

SHL

The Hentai King
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Shame that this is only for PSN pre-orders. Wish I didn't have to cancel my physical copy but I can't pass up a chance to play almost half the game two months early.
You at least can do that. I'm in Europe, which means I don't have access to the demo unless I do tricky things. And I don't have the money either, so...

xCROOKEDx

Strongest Bee in the World!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Guilty Gear 2 Overture, the weird sort-of MOBA esque character action one, was released on Steam. 40% off right now, and comes with the soundtrack, though it apparently wont have binding config, ranked matches, rankings and a replay viewer until April.

Edit: oh god, it's a freaking horrid port job. If you aren't interested in the music, you should wait on this one - it needs A LOT more time in the oven.
Which is sad to say, as Arc System Works usually do pretty good ports. :(

Last edited:

NeoTensai

Twitch Streamer, Amateur Shoutcaster...
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 11, 2016
Slovenia, Ljubljana
So I didn't want to make a specific GG Xrd -Revelator- thread since I found this one. Hope this doesn't count as necroposting.

GG Xrd -Revelator- hit steam less than a week ago and ofc as a fighting game enthusiast I had to buy it. I-NO mane here for those wondering. If any1 would be interested in some matches some time in the future I am usually available weekdays from 8ih CET or later when I am doing my streams. Twitch name NeoTensai, steam name neotank1(old name- from my school days).

Heaven or hell...

Stridershy

The King Of Goat Style
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
The Place Where Goats Are
So I didn't want to make a specific GG Xrd -Revelator- thread since I found this one. Hope this doesn't count as necroposting.

GG Xrd -Revelator- hit steam less than a week ago and ofc as a fighting game enthusiast I had to buy it. I-NO mane here for those wondering. If any1 would be interested in some matches some time in the future I am usually available weekdays from 8ih CET or later when I am doing my streams. Twitch name NeoTensai, steam name neotank1(old name- from my school days).

Heaven or hell...
I'mma need to get a better computer to run Revelator properly.

But when I do...ITS JAWNNY TIME.

(in the meantime i'll play the older Guilty Gear games to have some jawnny time)

CamTSB

僕は誰なんだろう?
Mane6 QA
Feb 2, 2016
Ontario, Canada
twitter.com
So I didn't want to make a specific GG Xrd -Revelator- thread since I found this one.
Good, I'd have just merged it into this one. Necroposting is generally judged on a case-by-case basis and this case is fine due to wanting all gear discussion here.

I play Elphelt, a little bit of Johnny and Leo, and wish I could play Jam.

NeoTensai

Twitch Streamer, Amateur Shoutcaster...
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 11, 2016
Slovenia, Ljubljana
Good, I'd have just merged it into this one. Necroposting is generally judged on a case-by-case basis and this case is fine due to wanting all gear discussion here.

I play Elphelt, a little bit of Johnny and Leo, and wish I could play Jam.
I'm happy then, that I didn't give you extra work :).
Also today I will be playing and streaming GG Xrd Rev, if any1 is interested in playing vs an oppoment or just watching me fail on the most basic of combos feel free to come and play/watch me.