Results are only viewable after voting.

Muro

Fight me in Skullgirls
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Poland
steamcommunity.com
the poll cannot be changed :(
Perhaps PM a moderator/admin about it? Can't be 100% certain but I'd assume they should be able to edit polls.

As an European player myself, I think it's fair game to drop the number of EU regions from 3 to 2 (if not even just 1) for purposes of connection and identity - just East and West would work. The gained poll slot from removing EU North could be spent on splitting the Big Circle™ into two "Asia" and "Oceania" options.

Reactions: Bucaramangaman

Szkieletor

Ngasta! Kvata! Kvakis!
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Poland Bestland.

There is a way to edit polls in Xenforo, PMing a mod should be fine assuming they have the required permissions. Otherwise, an admin must have permissions. I do agree with Muro's suggestion, Asia and Oceania should be split into two, and EU can do with just East and West options. Though modifying it would probably mean the votes already in for those choices are forfeit and would have to be remade.

Bucaramangaman

Multimedia Engineer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bogotá, Colombia
ask-bman.tumblr.com
i researched and yes, admins can change the poll, but didn't want to bother admins with this.

And yes, the problem would be that we'll have to reset asia & oceania, but this could be the best timing for that since northern EU is still 0, and i could also fix that 'central america + mexico thing'.

Imma contact the mod to see what he thinks

Last edited:

Muro

Fight me in Skullgirls
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Poland
steamcommunity.com
I even considered taking africa out of the poll.
I think it's a good thing that in the end that region (or any other for that matter) wasn't left out.

I had the chance to interact with a small handful of African fighting game players (immediately recalling two from Egypt and one from South Africa, I think there was at least one more). If they or anyone else from there ever picks up TFH and stumbles upon this thread, I'm sure they'll be content that they can leave their footprint in the poll.

Or from the other side, they could feel less than flattered if they'd stumbled upon an assumption that as far as fighting games go, Africa doesn't exist.

The Yaski

Acting representative of the Empire of Tianhuo
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Ummm, Colorado. So I GUESS west coast?