General Discussion Thread

SquiddyWiddy

Your Local Squid
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
I'm pretty guilty to an extent on this. (Don't hurt me for being honest! :<)

I used to come from a forum board when I was in my teenage years where post count mattered a looooot and I got really into it. I'm talking about being on that forum for 4 years racking up 20,000 posts in that time. The thing though was I eventually out grew it and posting on it stopped being fun. I make it a huge importance not to speed or crap post though and try to be as thoughtful as I can with my messages, and I really do like talking with everyone and being in a community, which was the biggest core value to that forum. Sure it was just a big number but it was like a way to encourage more posts and go out of your way to talk and listen to people. o:

So, I'm sorry if anyone is offended by me making lots of posts. I at least try to make every single one count! ^u^;
No problem here :)

TheOneZeelOne

Don't be afraid of the dark
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Gadsden, AL
Personally I just have fun with threads like these. And I know the friend thing is a running gag but it kind of is how I bond with people, I just like screwing around like this. :p

SquiddyWiddy

Your Local Squid
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
dayummm thats actually really good, i wish i could turn the pictures in my head into drawings that were more than stick people
^ This.

There are so many things I wanna draw, yet all I can ever put out is a circle and some lines. Someone once told me I drew like a kindergartner...

StopShot

But can you poni-poni-poni?
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
An Alternate Timeline
dayummm thats actually really good, i wish i could turn the pictures in my head into drawings that were more than stick people
It takes time and practice, and you'll always criticize your work too. I don't always like my work, because I can easily spot the problems in it. This is a good thing, because you need to take that input and use it to help you better improve and make the next picture look better, so never give up. c:

Reactions: CosmicDashie

Altashi

Never Was a Wiser
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Western Australia
Welp, as long as they're not inappropriate about it and actually make meaningful post - at the very least it won't effect me x3;
Oh, for sure. But I'm just saying that if this board needed to be quelled a lil', disabling those might potentially do just that.
I'm pretty guilty to an extent on this. (Don't hurt me for being honest! :<)

I used to come from a forum board when I was in my teenage years where post count mattered a looooot and I got really into it. I'm talking about being on that forum for 4 years racking up 20,000 posts in that time. The thing though was I eventually out grew it and posting on it stopped being fun. I make it a huge importance not to speed or crap post though and try to be as thoughtful as I can with my messages, and I really do like talking with everyone and being in a community, which was the biggest core value to that forum. Sure it was just a big number but it was like a way to encourage more posts and go out of your way to talk and listen to people. o:

So, I'm sorry if anyone is offended by me making lots of posts. I at least try to make every single one count! ^u^;
That's like, the second time I've seen you apologise for something mundane. The forums have only been up for two days. No need to apologise over evvverrything, breh. :p

Reactions: StopShot

StopShot

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
An Alternate Timeline
Oh, for sure. But I'm just saying that if this board needed to be quelled a lil', disabling those might potentially do just that.

That's like, the second time I've seen you apologise for something mundane. The forums have only been up for two days. No need to apologise over evvverrything, breh. :p
Sorry, over-apologizing is in my nature, because I care sooooo much! /)>w<(\
And I don't want you all to hate me or anything of that nature... :<

Altashi

Never Was a Wiser
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Western Australia
Man, I've been keeping these forums open in a tab for like a few hours now.
Sorry, over-apologizing is in my nature, because I care sooooo much! /)>w<(\
And I don't want you all to hate me or anything of that nature... :<
TOO LATE. YOU'RE STOOPID AND DUMB. I DON'T LIKE YOU.

Nah, you're a pretty cool dood by the looks of things. Likin' the avatar too.

Reactions: StopShot

CosmicDashie

Dank may-mays
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Canadia
I'm actually from the states, and if anything I'd love to be more of an equestrian! :D
(Being a pony would be sooo fun~ <3)
hey not too far away from us then, close enough

but yeah please? that would be the best, wheres that portal to The Glue Factory at now anyways

TheOneZeelOne

Don't be afraid of the dark
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Gadsden, AL

I've actually been watching these forums for most of the two days they've been up. ^^'

I've been waiting for it ever since the crowdfund ended and I guess I had a lot of foruming built up~

StopShot

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
An Alternate Timeline

Noooo, I'm sorru! ;A;

I think you're cool too! And thank you! ^o^

Reactions: Altashi

CosmicDashie

Dank may-mays
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Canadia
I've actually been watching these forums for most of the two days they've been up. ^^'

I've been waiting for it ever since the crowdfund ended and I guess I had a lot of foruming built up~
Discord held me over for a bit, but i like the forums a lot now....... AND IM NOT LURKING THIS TIME WHAT IS THIS

SquiddyWiddy

Your Local Squid
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016

Same here. The Reddit was the only other place I had to talk about the game and stuff til now. This has honestly been pretty exciting for me so far :)

DShou

Tianhuo is Best Longma
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
dshou.deviantart.com

Oh man I've been loving my time on here so far. Usually I'm the shy introvert who hides away in a closet talking with a single buddy or two, but so far it's been highly pleasant!

CosmicDashie

Dank may-mays
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Canadia
I'm going to bed now. I task you all with keeping watch over me in my slumber as I fear the submarines shall seek revenge on me in the night. Night y'all~
dont let the bees get you..... or was it friends

The puns return!

*Hides in bunker*
*drags out of bunker*
THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THE PUN TRAIN

Reactions: OCisbestungulate

SquiddyWiddy

Your Local Squid
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Oh man I've been loving my time on here so far. Usually I'm the shy introvert who hides away in a closet talking with a single buddy or two, but so far it's been highly pleasant!
Same here. Except in my closet, all I've got is my tub of ice cream ;(

StopShot

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
An Alternate Timeline
I'm going to bed now. I task you all with keeping watch over me in my slumber as I fear the submarines shall seek revenge on me in the night. Night y'all~
Don't worry. We'll hide in the submarine bunker. They'll never think of going there! ;D

Yeah, this has also been keeping me active socially too and its great. By the way, how have those Them's Fightin' Herds sketches been going? c: