1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Them's Fightin' Herds is now out on Early Access!
    You can buy it from these links.
    Humble Bundle // Steam

3. Current Early Access Patch: 1-4-2019

Game switches controllers after beating an enemy in the Salt Mines.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Silk_Sk, Mar 2, 2018.

1. Silk_Sk

Silk_Sk Crowdfund Backer
    Crowdfund Backer

Location of Bug: Salt Mines

Description: After beating a predator in the Salt Mines, I can no longer interact with the game using my arcade stick. It switches to the player 2 controls, which I have set to my keyboard.

Possibly related: After assigning player 1 and 2 controllers, I am unable to move to the next screen using my arcade stick. I have to press Z on my keyboard. I can, however, skip the developer title screens with my arcade stick before-hand. I just can't use it to leave the controller assignment screen.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Go to salt mines.

2. Defeat a predator.

Reproduction rate: 100%. So yeah, I can't do the Salt Mines with my arcade stick. It's really frustrating.

System specs: see attached file.

Attached Files:

2. Negagenesis

Negagenesis Backers' Beta Tester
    Backers' Beta Tester

Same problem as above.
    P1 arcade stick no other controllers set up, if I fight someone at the salt mines the game switches to Keyboard for P1.

To add, even if I set up a joypad as secondary controller the game still set up the keyboard as P1 controller.

Attached Files:

3. beta

beta Mane6 Dev
    Staff Member Mane6 Developer

Hi. Saltmines are getting worked on again really soon and this is one of my high priority bugs for it. Thanks

Delusional Dreamer likes this.