Game Quote

PixelGrip94

Games, Movies, Music, & Ponies!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
This is an idea that I got from a twitter post of someone that I follow that I thought would be pretty fun to do. The rules are quite simple, "Comment a line from a game you love and see if people can guess what game it's from".

I'll go first:

"A man chooses, a slave obeys"

BEGIN!

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
"A man chooses, a slave obeys"
Chose a harder one first. That one is Shockingly easy.

"Ready?" "Tally-ho!"

On a mildly related note, this might work better in the off topic section, being a forum game and all. Game theme or not.

PixelGrip94

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Chose a harder one first. That one is Shockingly easy.

On a mildly related note, this might work better in the off topic section, being a forum game and all. Game theme or not.
Yeah, I knew it was easy, I wanted to start with something easy.

How bout this?
"Sometimes the Universe has a cruel sense of humor..."

Also, let's let the mods decide whether this thread deserves to be here. I feel that it's justified in being here, but if they decide otherwise I have no qualms about it. It wouldn't be the first time they've moved my thread to the appropriate section.

CamTSB

僕は誰なんだろう?
Mane6 QA
Feb 2, 2016
Ontario, Canada
twitter.com
Also, let's let the mods decide whether this thread deserves to be here. I feel that it's justified in being here, but if they decide otherwise I have no qualms about it.
Thread moved. This isn't a discussion of gaming, this is a forum game, and forum games are in off-topic. It's as simple as that.

PixelGrip94

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Thread moved. This isn't a discussion of gaming, this is a forum game, and forum games are in off-topic. It's as simple as that.
Well like I said, no qualms about it on my end. I'm kinda new to forums so it doesn't surprise me that I don't really know much of what constitutes "Off-Topic". It's a bit vague, but I'll probably get the hang of it eventually. Anyway, let's continue with the game shall we?

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Mass Effect 2. Oh how much I laughed at Shepard's expression when I first saw it...And the second and the third...

Let's go with an old but gold one:
"Stop poking me!"

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer

Talen-Jei

Gureato Daze
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 8, 2016
Louisiana
Super Mario Brothers? I can't really see it being anything else.

"MIND IS SOFTWARE, BODIES ARE DISPOSABLE."
Doesn't that come from Super Hot?

"I do what I must do. I cannot stay to rebuild, that task falls to others. Farewell. You've been a good friend, in the short time that I've known you. But now I must go. The Dragon waits."

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer

Delusional Dreamer

Dreamer of Delusional Dreams
Sep 29, 2016
The Moon.
steamcommunity.com
Doesn't that come from Super Hot?

"I do what I must do. I cannot stay to rebuild, that task falls to others. Farewell. You've been a good friend, in the short time that I've known you. But now I must go. The Dragon waits."
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. (Yep! Also, I've only just recently got around to playing Skyrim, I've missed so much.)

"Employee number 427's job was simple. He sat in his desk in room 427 and he pushed buttons on a keyboard. Orders came to him through a monitor next to his desk, telling him what buttons to push, how long to push them, and in what order. "

EDIT: It seems I'm the first to lose. Sorry about that, also I've actually played more Oblivion than Skyrim, so I guess I'm just not good with games.

Last edited:

Talen-Jei

Gureato Daze
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 8, 2016
Louisiana
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. (Yep! Also, I've only just recently got around to playing Skyrim, I've missed so much.)

"Employee number 427's job was simple. He sat in his desk in room 427 and he pushed buttons on a keyboard. Orders came to him through a monitor next to his desk, telling him what buttons to push, how long to push them, and in what order. "
Actually, you're only half-right. It comes from an Elder Scrolls game, but it's not from Skyrim. It's from Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. It's the last words Martin Septim says to you before sacrificing his life.

As for the quote, Stanley Parable.

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
You didn't supply a quote dude :)

'You and your friends are dead. Game over'.

PixelGrip94

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Guise of the Wolf

"Stranger, stranger, now THAT'S a weapon"