Future Palettes

Solario

I also had a thought, since we already have Great and Powerful Oleander: How about Tempest Shadow Tianhuo? I know she has a lot of pallettes already, but I think it would really work with her jump-kicking moveset aesthetic.

Nintyuk

Professor Bright Spark
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
For Pom:
Gordon Freeman and Ant-lions:
/SPOILER]

Kundiman

Mar 7, 2018
Ahh, good! I'm not the only one to think of a Josuke/Crazy Diamond skin for Pom! But how about a Jotaro/Star Platinum or Avdol/Magician's Red skin for Oleander/Fred? Or, since she's all dark and edgey, maybe it'd be DIO/ZA WARUDO?! XD
Here's my sister's interpretation of what a DIO Oleander palette could look like, with Fred as The World.

She also tried to do a palette for Jotaro in Part 3 and Part 4, but she says it didn't turn out so well.

Edit: grammar

Last edited:

ty4brawl

Feed b ack
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
FL
discord.gg
What about a Kakashi and ninja dogs outfit for pom? Kiba and his dog partner whose name escapes me at the moment, would work as well.

Brutus

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 4, 2016
Here's my sister's interpretation of what an DIO Oleander palette could look like, with Fred as The World.

She also tried to do a palette for Jotaro in Part 3 and Part 4, but she says it didn't turn out so well.

I've got to say, I'm really liking her style. Very pleasant, and nice line work. And the DIO palette is definitely an easier one to work with, so she shouldn't feel too bad how the other two didn't pan out.

Supercoco142

Mar 16, 2018
I'm surprized that none of you thought of a Paprika palaette that's based off of Alpaca Evoloution

I mean, both are Alpacas with supernatural powers that are going to kill us all. It's perfect!
Also, for the colors of the blanket on her back, it can be yellow like the Ruled Alpaca from Alpaca Evolution Begins

Also it would be unique considering that there is no orange paprika palette

The name of it could be called "Evolved"

CluelessDetective

Jan 24, 2018
For a non jokey color, I think Pom should get a color that makes her either look like The King from New Vegas/Elvis from rl and the doggos looking like The Kings dog, Rex. You can even call it like Jailhouse Rock or something.

Zajice

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
May 13, 2016
So something like this, or were you shooting for more normal sclera? Or maybe you had something in mind that wasn't completely "OC do not steal" tier and actually used the colors well.
I know it's late but I said WHITE and red, not black and red, silly. But that one's actually not bad. Also gives me ideas for a palette where Ole and Fred's colors are switched.

Reactions: ty4brawl

Brutus

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 4, 2016
I know it's late but I said WHITE and red, not black and red, silly. But that one's actually not bad. Also gives me ideas for a palette where Ole and Fred's colors are switched.
Well so you did. Reading is apparently super hard.

IcefireInfinite

The Eternal Dragon
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
California
I just thought of a palette of Pom with a blue and purple-striped shirt with annoying dogs. And mom and dad dogs are both greater dogs. FoenumTale

speed_rac3r

Jun 8, 2018
Last edited:

BypenThynDragon

I for one welcom our new ruler Smugdeer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016

speed_rac3r

Jun 8, 2018

ty4brawl

Feed b ack
Backers' Beta Tester