[FUNDED] Trajes Fatais 2.0 - A Brazillian fighting game!

Metafogos

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 21, 2016
After a flop in the first crowdfunding, the Onanim Studio launch a new crowdfunding for the Trajes Fatais game! But not before make new progress in the game, who includes a change in mechanics!

The official english crowdfunding site already has a lot of informations about the Trajes Fatais (in english, something like "Fatal Costumes"). We can find about the history, mechanics and characters. Sadly, the crowdfunding site is in portuguese and use the brazillian money as default (the Real).

catarse – Trajes Fatais

Not in the english site (and sadly, only in portuguese) there is a video about the B-side characters. To ones who want:

And in the Trajes Fatais facebook page (in portuguese) there is more characters revealed to the extended goals:

This game already get even the attention from one of SNK Art Director:

If someone want more information/translations or help, be free to contact me about :D

And let's go MAKE THE PARTY HAPPEN

Last edited:

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Oh lol that fat mermaid. Oh my god. Also there is a platypus gal there. We need to fund this game.

Metafogos

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 21, 2016
Oh lol that fat mermaid. Oh my god. Also there is a platypus gal there. We need to fund this game.
The game hit the main goal, now the next ones!!!

A lot of people likes the fat mermaid! Is a twist of the "normal" things, and is a good thing. And is in the concept of the game: a Costume Party. Marina, the fat mermaid, go to the party with a mermaid costume, because she like. And now became a mermaid :D

And Yes!!! Sara the Platypus :D she is in the game as one of the 8 original characters!