Friend Safari Exchange

Rashy

EVO Champ Since Vietnam
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Alright boys, post your Safaris for Pokemon X and Y. Include your Mii names and friend codes... OR ELSE

ShadowLightMew

Shiny Pokémon hunter and trainer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
It's been ages since i visited a friend safari and i honestly don't remember what type mine was but when i pick up my 3DS again, we can always exchange codes :)

Rashy

EVO Champ Since Vietnam
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Rashy 0061-0793-4823
I hve fire type, forget with what tho.

Quid

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
0516-7394-7570

Mii name is Quid, Pokemon X name is Liulfr, AS name is Quid.

I think my friend safari is grass with gogoat and oddish, but I seriously can't remember. If anyone could check for me I'd really appreciate it : )

@Rashy I've added you and will be happy to tell you what's in your safari if you want.

Edit: Oh! And I can catch River pattern Vivillons in my game if anyone wants one.

Last edited:

Whitetail

Mane6 Dev
Mane6 Developer
Feb 3, 2016
soundcloud.com
I haven't touched X and Y in months now, I stopped playing after beating Team Flare - I should probably go back and finish it up. I honestly don't know what my friend safari is since I hadn't touched it yet when I was playing but my FC is 3952-7518-3305 - Mii name is Kare

How do you access your friend code on the 3DS?
on the main menu hit the smilie face at the top
you can open it while playing a game and it won't stop it too

Quid

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
@ShadowLightMew @Whitetail Added!

You can't find out what's in your friend safari on your own, as you can't access it. You have to ask someone that's a registered friend to check for you. It makes things inconvenient, for sure!

ShadowLightMew

Shiny Pokémon hunter and trainer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
@Quid, I will add you tomorrow. Anyway my Pokémon 3DS' code is up for those who want to add me. I have a number of 3DS systems i play on so i'm not always online on the same one but i still play my Pokémon games on the same one.

(Multiple edits since me and my busy self didn't read more carefully)

Metafogos

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 21, 2016
Hello People!!!!!!!!

My FC is 3840-5712-9363
My Safari is.... Fire: I don't remember, but I think is Slugma, Magmar and Braixen (The last one is correct, at last).

And:

I'm in a quest to make a perfect member of each breedable pokemon species, with the abilities I want, neutral nature and or without some egg moves. Of course the process is long and hard, but I will do it, slowly.

The point: to make it, I will inevitable get a lot of 5IV pokemon of all species. I'm trying to store one box full of each species, but will be out of boxes fast, so, after some time I need release all of then.

I'm donating/giving all the 5 IV stored to anyone who wants. I will actualize here who is available to chosen. If you are interested in some, tell me who is the attribute you DON'T want at max, to I see if have one of. If you want the specific ability, say it too.

For now I have:

Phione (only 3)
Eevee (with and without HA, Synchronoise and Charm egg move)
Nidoran (male and female)
Scyter
Wurmple
Tyrogue (only 10) (with and without HA, Pursuit, Mach Punch, Bullet Punch and High Jump Kick egg move)
Burmy (with and without HA, with Bug Bite)
Combee (female only, with and without HA, with Bug Bite and Bug Buzz)

(note... Combee is the actual work in progress......... and the worst one to get by far for now...)

Sometimes I get extra PERFECT ones, because the perfect one is note the one I want. But this perfects I will store for trade (with some exceptions... like the low wanted ones male Burmy and the impressive swarm of male perfect Combee... this ones I can donate...)

Last edited:

Quid

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
@Metafogos added! (on my main 3ds: 0516-7394-7570)
I'd also love to trade for a HA Eevee - unfortunately I don't have much to offer in regards to good IVs, except for a couple of 3IV Ralts. You want a Vivillon?

I've got a second 3ds with a steel-type safari (Mawvile and Klang). If anyone wants mawviles, feel free to add, but tell me so I remember to add you back on the right 3ds. This also means I can catch Garden Vivillons as well as River.

FC: 0146-9764-6026
Mii name: UK

Metafogos

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 21, 2016
@Metafogos added! (on my main 3ds: 0516-7394-7570)
I'd also love to trade for a HA Eevee - unfortunately I don't have much to offer in regards to good IVs, except for a couple of 3IV Ralts. You want a Vivillon?

I've got a second 3ds with a steel-type safari (Mawvile and Klang). If anyone wants mawviles, feel free to add, but tell me so I remember to add you back on the right 3ds. This also means I can catch Garden Vivillons as well as River.

FC: 0146-9764-6026
Mii name: UK
No problem, Quid! I'm giving the 5 IV eevee away! And with charm, even in lvl 1, he can became Sylveon :D. You has some "not 31 IV attribute" preference (to see if I have exactly you want)? For the trade, I will be happy with vivillion (I have few types ones...)

By the way, I will add and be ready later... after the work...

Quid

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
No problem, Quid! I'm giving the 5 IV eevee away! And with charm, even in lvl 1, he can became Sylveon :D. You has some "not 31 IV attribute" preference (to see if I have exactly you want)? For the trade, I will be happy with vivillion (I have few types ones...)

By the way, I will add and be ready later... after the work...
Thanks! If you have it, I'd prefer Attack to be the not-31 IV, but I'm not that fussed. You want a River or Garden Vivillon?

Metafogos

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 21, 2016
Thanks! If you have it, I'd prefer Attack to be the not-31 IV, but I'm not that fussed. You want a River or Garden Vivillon?
Any of this vivillion... I don have this ones :D (mine is Savanna).

And I have a 5 IV eevee with no 31 attack and HA :D

lunadash

Back to the Lab again
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Outside of Rein
Lunadash 1289-8318-4474 (Gives away Free shiny pokes all the time)

I forgot what type my Safari is :(

EDIT: Adding anyone and everyone :D

Metafogos

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 21, 2016
Im going on. Ingame Zannah (I added only your main)

Last edited:

Quid

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I'm on too! Name is Quid

Edit: Thanks! I hope you don't mind that the Viv. is named. I thought I had a non-nicknamed one on AS but it must on my X game.

Last edited:

Metafogos

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 21, 2016
I'm on too! Name is Quid

Edit: Thanks! I hope you don't mind that the Viv. is named. I thought I had a non-nicknamed one on AS but it must on my X game.
No problem... I cannot have a perfect vivillion with all paterns, so I think I will collect any one who I dont have to bank only. ^^

Metafogos

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 21, 2016
I still need to add all people here... but first I need check the friend safaries to delete only one I dont have...

If someone cannot wait, talk here and I will make a fast pré-check to see.

Metafogos

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 21, 2016
FINALLY

I manage make a 6IV Hustle Female Combee

I leveled a perfect male combee from 1 to 99 only in day care do get this...

And now I have a box of perfect males combee... if someone wants...

Next: Porigon!!!

(again, if someone wants some 5IV pokemons I listed posts ago... call me...)