Forum Improvements log

Anukan

Three Worn Words
Mane6 Developer
Feb 2, 2016
Penzance
Doing some maintenance/cleanup on the forums today. Brief downtime might happen at some point.

Additional note: As a security measure, accounts who registered to the forums, but never confirmed their e-mail address are getting deleted from the system. These are accounts that signed up, but never got past that stage. They have no posting and/or reading permissions past the basics that unregistered/logged out people get, and in the case of addresses matching the database, they have no backers/beta sections access yet either. 90% of them never seem to have logged in after their registration attempt, either.

These are not bans
. Anyone whose forum account gets cleared with this process can register again without issue. Accounts created in the last two weeks are also exempt from this cleaning, but if they continue unverified, they will trip the next pass whenever it happens.

Anukan

Three Worn Words
Mane6 Developer
Feb 2, 2016
Penzance
Now that the NDA lift weekend's past, I'm re-enabling the Vanilla and Hurrds themes for the forums. You can switch to them through the footer bar. Here's also a reminder that Hurrds is unsupported and things might have broken with the latest changes to the forums.

I also performed a bit of maintenance and cleanup backstage, including cleaning up accounts in limbo, as per previous message.

As a security measure, accounts who registered to the forums, but never confirmed their e-mail address are getting deleted from the system. These are accounts that signed up, but never got past that stage. They have no posting and/or reading permissions past the basics that unregistered/logged out people get, and in the case of addresses matching the database, they have no backers/beta sections access yet either. 90% of them never seem to have logged in after their registration attempt, either.

These are not bans
. Anyone whose forum account gets cleared with this process can register again without issue. Accounts created in the last two weeks are also exempt from this cleaning, but if they continue unverified, they will trip the next pass whenever it happens.

lovesnhugs

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Jun 11, 2016
i dont know if is a bug, but i can do this doing random double click on two word :D work in every page and every comment, soooooooooo. i find a bug, give me a gift! :D

the bug is you can connect two words double clicking so much.

my system is windows 10, google chrome Versión 63.0.3239.132 (Build oficial) (64 bits)

Attachments

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer

Gryphon BBQ

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
No sure if this was addressed but with you make Alt+Enter to go full screen (like in old windows games) the game crashes.
I hope this is the right place to talk about bugs, and I know it's beta but I have a bad luck finding bugs.

Cyberfox VII

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
upload_2018-3-24_13-41-6.png

Well now, that doesn't look right. It seems Youtube thumbnails are capable of sticking out of quote boxes on my end.

Sometimes it appears to correct itself when I reload the page, but the instant I begin to scroll, it pops out again.
I'm using Windows 7 and Google Chrome. Firefox, Opera, and Internet Explorer did not reproduce this peculiarity.

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer

Anukan

Three Worn Words
Mane6 Developer
Feb 2, 2016
Penzance
View attachment 2782

Well now, that doesn't look right. It seems Youtube thumbnails are capable of sticking out of quote boxes on my end.

Sometimes it appears to correct itself when I reload the page, but the instant I begin to scroll, it pops out again.
I'm using Windows 7 and Google Chrome. Firefox, Opera, and Internet Explorer did not reproduce this peculiarity.
I couldn't reproduce it on my end; Still, updated media embed code to the latest version and did some general troubleshoot. See if it's still doing it. If it is, specific links might help narrow the search field down.

Lurk

Feb 17, 2018
Seems to be some cropping issues on mobile, mainly with Recent Profile Posts section.