Foolin' in Fœnum! (comic + doodles) -- Happy Valentine's Day!

Mustache9

Alpaca My Bags
Backers' Beta Tester
Nov 4, 2016
Hello guys! My hype for TFH has been steadily increasing lately, and I couldn't help but start wanting to make fan content of it. I had ideas pop in my head for some silly comics between the ungulates goofing around, so I made this thread to post and share them! I've only made one comic so far, but do expect more random comedic interactions between hoofed animals in the future!

In this one, I originally imagined both Arizona and Tianhuo hiding behind the bush and there being dialogue between them — Ari woulda said something like "Hey, don't sheep go completely stiff and fall over if you scare 'em?" and Tian would be like "I'm pretty sure that's goats." As much as I wanted Arizona to have a pranking partner-in-crime, I realized Tianhuo would probably never stoop to this given her backstory and decided to have just Ari and Pom.

Thankfully though, that made the whole thing simpler to draw (which is nice 'cause I've never really made a comic before lol (x yx) ). In general, I know there's a lot a need to learn and improve on in drawing, but I think creating fun and silly things like this while not worrying too much about errors will help keep me motivated and working towards getting better. All feebdack and critiques are welcome!

Anyways, that's all I can think of to say. Thank you for reading! :arismile:

Mustache9

Alpaca My Bags
Backers' Beta Tester
Nov 4, 2016
I prolly won't have another comic page ready for a while, BUT I did just wanna share a small WIP of the next page 'cause I like how it came out haha :arismile2: (And I know I titled this a 'doodle comic' but now I'm wanting to spend extra time drawing the characters for each panel, oops xD )

The next one's gonna be about these two! I wonder what they're looking at..

Last edited:

Mustache9

Alpaca My Bags
Backers' Beta Tester
Nov 4, 2016
Okay okay, for now I'm changing the subtitle of this thread to 'comic + doodles' because I still don't have a second comic page done by now omg (x yx)

I apologize for that, BUT! I did still wanna share some TFH drawings I have! I wanted to try some shading with these ones since I usually only do flat colors.

Here's Paprika! (probably about to hug you to death)

And here are some Oleander heads I did a while ago, because o bby does she have some NICE HAIR :olliesmile2:

(You could just slap the L’Oreal logo next to her and it wouldn't seem out of place tbh xD )

Haha alright, I promise my next post will be a complete comic page :arisilly:Thank you all for reading and checking out the posts here!

Korencz11

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
korencz11.deviantart.com
And here are some Oleander heads I did a while ago, because o bby does she have some NICE HAIR :olliesmile2:

(You could just slap the L’Oreal logo next to her and it wouldn't seem out of place tbh xD )

Haha alright, I promise my next post will be a complete comic page :arisilly:Thank you all for reading and checking out the posts here!
Maybe she's born with it. Maybe it's Neighbelene

Salty Beef

Fau Con, at your service.
Okay okay, for now I'm changing the subtitle of this thread to 'comic + doodles' because I still don't have a second comic page done by now omg (x yx)

I apologize for that, BUT! I did still wanna share some TFH drawings I have! I wanted to try some shading with these ones since I usually only do flat colors.

Here's Paprika! (probably about to hug you to death)

I'm so happy I'm watchin' everyones art threads and such. cuz then I get to see stuff like this! and other goodies from everybody! :arilove:
Very noice, Mustache9. :arismile:

Mustache9

Alpaca My Bags
Backers' Beta Tester
Nov 4, 2016
Eeheehe, I like that image too much (- u-)

BUT OKAY, FOR REAL! I knooow I said in my last message that I'd post another comic page before I shared some more doodles. As much as I hate breaking promises, I felt that if I kept hanging on to a self-imposed limit that I wasn't making any progress on, I would eventually lose my motivation to post here altogether. WHICH AIN'T HAPPENIN' YET!

I will make more pages in the future — for now though, my brain just wants to focus on some smaller scale draws lol. BUT ANYWAY, HERE ARE SOME RECENT TFH ARTS I HAVE TO SHARE:

So if you guys have checked out @Ebvert 's art thread on the forums, you can probably guess where the inspiration for these came from xD EB'S ART IS AWESOME AND SO I STOLE HIS IDEA FOR MAKIN' AVATARS, *YOU CAN ARREST ME LATER.*

Here's the first one I made! A little mustachioed Pom to hold up my namesake:

Here's the second one, for @Yeena ! This Velvet really gives off the vibes that she ain't worried about getting her neck fur scrapped up in a fight as she runs you face-first through the dirt:

And here's the latest one for @JunaECBS ! A 'dashing rogue' Pap, emanating such charm and charisma that could sway even the most iron-willed laborers (Junae also did the logo for this one!):

Aaand that's it for now! Another super long post I know lol :arisilly: But don't worry, I'm gonna start posting doodles/drawings as I finish them instead of stockpiling them for like a month and then sharing them all at once. Thanks and see you soon!

Redness

The Class Pet
Oct 17, 2016
Fœnum
www.youtube.com
Eeheehe, I like that image too much (- u-)

BUT OKAY, FOR REAL! I knooow I said in my last message that I'd post another comic page before I shared some more doodles. As much as I hate breaking promises, I felt that if I kept hanging on to a self-imposed limit that I wasn't making any progress on, I would eventually lose my motivation to post here altogether. WHICH AIN'T HAPPENIN' YET!

I will make more pages in the future — for now though, my brain just wants to focus on some smaller scale draws lol. BUT ANYWAY, HERE ARE SOME RECENT TFH ARTS I HAVE TO SHARE:

So if you guys have checked out @Ebvert 's art thread on the forums, you can probably guess where the inspiration for these came from xD EB'S ART IS AWESOME AND SO I STOLE HIS IDEA FOR MAKIN' AVATARS, *YOU CAN ARREST ME LATER.*

Here's the first one I made! A little mustachioed Pom to hold up my namesake:

Here's the second one, for @Yeena ! This Velvet really gives off the vibes that she ain't worried about getting her neck fur scrapped up in a fight as she runs you face-first through the dirt:

And here's the latest one for @JunaECBS ! A 'dashing rogue' Pap, emanating such charm and charisma that could sway even the most iron-willed laborers (Junae also did the logo for this one!):

Aaand that's it for now! Another super long post I know lol :arisilly: But don't worry, I'm gonna start posting doodles/drawings as I finish them instead of stockpiling them for like a month and then sharing them all at once. Thanks and see you soon!
Hehe, the third one made me laugh, Good job on these! :D

Mustache9

Alpaca My Bags
Backers' Beta Tester
Nov 4, 2016
Got another round of TFH player icons done! I made the images smaller this time for easier viewing lol

---

Here's @ccg 's Tian! The palette and accessories look really cool together imo (also I like to think she's smiling underneath that dino skull helmet, but YOU'LL NEVER KNOW FOR SURE):

A straight up classic Arizona for the one and only @Bubbleboots ! At this point I honestly can't think of the character without his name popping up in my head too xD HE DOES GOOD WORK:

And a two-character icon for @Naughta_Noob ! Couldn't decide between these two, so he chose to have them both interacting with each other. The meaning behind this piece is open to interpretation :oleander::Tianhuo::

"Sᴘᴏᴏᴏᴏᴏᴏɴ..."

---

Alright, so I've technically made a portrait with each of the characters now! I hope you like 'em and I'll be back to post some more TFH drawings once I have them!

BypenThynDragon

I for one welcom our new ruler Smugdeer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Got another round of TFH player icons done! I made the images smaller this time for easier viewing lol

---

Here's @ccg 's Tian! The palette and accessories look really cool together imo (also I like to think she's smiling underneath that dino skull helmet, but YOU'LL NEVER KNOW FOR SURE):

A straight up classic Arizona for the one and only @Bubbleboots ! At this point I honestly can't think of the character without his name popping up in my head too xD HE DOES GOOD WORK:

And a two-character icon for @Naughta_Noob ! Couldn't decide between these two, so he chose to have them both interacting with each other. The meaning behind this piece is open to interpretation :oleander::Tianhuo::

"Sᴘᴏᴏᴏᴏᴏᴏɴ..."

---

Alright, so I've technically made a portrait with each of the characters now! I hope you like 'em and I'll be back to post some more TFH drawings once I have them!
So question for the one for Naughta Noob, who has the big spoon and who has the little spoon?

Naughta_Noob

"I mustn't betray spoon"
Backers' Beta Tester
First of all, to me getting an icon to begin with...

So question for the one for Naughta Noob, who has the big spoon and who has the little spoon?
And to answer your question, with Fred's eldritch magic, I'd like to assume that Oleander is simultaneously the spoon the size of a galaxy and the spoon fit for an atom at any given moment in time.