Florida thread

NekoCrispy

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Hey guys, with the full release approaching I figure now would be a good time to start gauging interests in a FL community.

We already have a Facebook group, discord server and spreadsheet player list. They're mainly for local players to chat, plan get togethers and announce/organize meetups and tournaments.

Anyone's welcome to join, even if they don't live in FL and just want to check it out. I'm hoping to get some local events going after release and there's already a potential venue, although nothing's set in stone just yet.

We already have a decent amount interested in the central FL area and hopefully we can have even more once the game drops~

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
I'm also in Florida but on west coast (Brevard County) so our FGC is pretty small compared to places like Orlando.

I did mentioned TFH at my local and surpringly I got more positive feebdack than negitive and one of the guys there was pretty hype about the game and showed much interest in playing Paprika.
Wish I could bring TFH there but I don't have either a computer or a laptop.

For anyone interested, I submitted a side tournament application for CEO. Let's hope it gets accepted.

Anyone here planning on going to CEO this summer?
I'll be there for sure.

NekoCrispy

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
I'm also in Florida but on west coast (Brevard County) so our FGC is pretty small compared to places like Orlando.

I did mentioned TFH at my local and surpringly I got more positive feebdack than negitive and one of the guys there was pretty hype about the game and showed much interest in playing Paprika.
Wish I could bring TFH there but I don't have either a computer or a laptop.

I'll be there for sure.
Gotcha, glad to hear more people are getting interested.

Great, hope we get a good turnout for the side tournament.

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer