Favourite pictures

Vixey

Sapphire Maiden
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016

Here is a picture I took a long time ago. The resolution hasn't held up but I still like how it turned out.

Reactions: drawmesunshine

Vixey

Sapphire Maiden
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
It's beautiful! Did you take it from an airplane'
Beautiful :D
Thank you! Yeah I took it from an airplane at a late night flight. It was just pure luck more than anything that I didn't get any glare from the window. I'm thinking that was like 6 years ago.

I love photography but I don't have a camera so I don't get to do it much. Here are some more photos

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
Thank you! Yeah I took it from an airplane at a late night flight. It was just pure luck more than anything that I didn't get any glare from the window. I'm thinking that was like 6 years ago.

I love photography but I don't have a camera so I don't get to do it much. Here are some more photos

I just happened to be listenign to this song right when I saw these pics:
And I nearly fell out of my chair laughing because it seemed so fitting.

Vixey

Sapphire Maiden
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I just happened to be listenign to this song right when I saw these pics:
And I nearly fell out of my chair laughing because it seemed so fitting.
It fits so well! I can't wait until the spring and I've been considering getting a camera take photos of all the things that impress me. I recently got some glasses that should let me take more interesting pictures at least

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
It fits so well! I can't wait until the spring and I've been considering getting a camera take photos of all the things that impress me. I recently got some glasses that should let me take more interesting pictures at least
Well, if your pics are like the ones above, we have much more lovely nature to look forward to.

drawmesunshine

Knitting fever
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Planet Neighmek

That's awesome! Night flying is my favorite, especially when you get to see the sun rise or set. It's amazing :)

I'd definitely like to see what you could do with a quality camera!

Vixey

Sapphire Maiden
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
That's awesome! Night flying is my favorite, especially when you get to see the sun rise or set. It's amazing :)

I'd definitely like to see what you could do with a quality camera!
I hope to get a nice camera eventually at least. Maybe at least from working in the summer.

I remember October being the first time I had ever properly seen a sunset and it was spectacular and I hope to see it again. All the pretty colors are awesome in a sunset! I hope the next time it isn't cloudy out I can take my glasses and see another one.

Reactions: drawmesunshine

drawmesunshine

Knitting fever
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Planet Neighmek
I hope to get a nice camera eventually at least. Maybe at least from working in the summer.

I remember October being the first time I had ever properly seen a sunset and it was spectacular and I hope to see it again. All the pretty colors are awesome in a sunset! I hope the next time it isn't cloudy out I can take my glasses and see another one.
When you do, be sure to post some of your work!

I hope you have lots of sunset photos to share :)