Fav Abridged Series?

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
Simply put, talk about and post links to what you believe are the best abridged series and their episodes in general. Make a list of the episode links in your post if you want...given that sooner or later, the bots will erase them given not even fair use is a option.

Stars

Just a Guy
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Kansas
I have watched very few abridged series since many of them just seem kinda...dumb. I did watch the heck out of Yu-Gi-Oh: Abridged and loved quoting it when it was in its heyday. Now I'm rewatching it along with one of the Lawyer Friendly Equines reactors I'm subscribed to on YouTube (since Lawyer Friendly Equines is currently between seasons), and there are several videos he's reacted to that I hadn't been aware of (like the Ebonics version, which is amazing).

I feel like I should watch DBZ Abridged at some point, but I've just never gotten around to it.

I enjoy Lawyer Friendly Equines: Witchcraft is Magic when I'm in the right mood for it.

I've watched and enjoyed some of the other material made by the guys who do The Mentally Advanced Series (like Gottagofast Presents and Kaybe the Skyrim Dragon Boxer), but I didn't care as much for their Lawyer Friendly Equines abridged series.

EDIT:

Necroceine

One Fiery Birdie
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Connecticut, USA
Hellsing Ultimate Abridged is definitely the best. DBZ Abridged is also really good though. And the one episode made of Attack on Titan was fantastic but I'm pretty sure it's going to stay the one episode at this point.