[FactionRP] The United Foenum Council [Neutral]

BypenThynDragon

I for one welcom our new ruler Smugdeer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Fluffy turns to Fea, “Oh it was just about how Fleece,”

Zack gives a cold stare to Fluffy from behind Feanor.

“Fleece’s guest, yes Fleece’s guest finds you”

Zacks look gets more sturn

“Finds Zack atractive?” Fluffy finnishes sounding more like she is asking Fea a question.

Zack face paws.

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Zero sees all of this transpire and waves back at Fluffy when she gestures towards him. After all of that he tries to calm himself for the coming meeting.

"This might not go so well..."

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
Fluffy turns to Fea, “Oh it was just about how Fleece,”

Zack gives a cold stare to Fluffy from behind Feanor.

“Fleece’s guest, yes Fleece’s guest finds you”

Zacks look gets more sturn

“Finds Zack atractive?” Fluffy finishes sounding more like she is asking Fea a question.

Zack face paws.
Feanor just blinks at Fluffy in surprise. "Guest? You mean... Chignon?" She casts a look of renewed interest at the ewe, then shakes her head. "How odd."

She watches the door a while longer, but, sensing a growing restlessness in the chamber, she at last stands.

"Ahem! I was hoping to wait in case we are graced with a representative from the Empire, but our time here is precious, so I will get straight to the point."

She glances at Fluffy.

"As you all know, with Andriy's departure, I was named leader of the Proud Nation, and thereby relinquished my seat on this council. I am here today to present you our new Ambassadeer." She pulls back the chair and gestures for Fluffy to sit.

She raises a hoof for quiet.

"I know this may come as a surprise to some, but there will be time for questions later. There is one more reason I am here. There is news I have come into possession of that may be crucial to this Council's next step, but before I share it, we must HAVE a council. With Miner gone, I deem the first priority to establish the future of this Council, for that shall determine how we proceed."

Reactions: BypenThynDragon

Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Predator Representative of the Darkside
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
The Council
Feanor just blinks at Fluffy in surprise. "Guest? You mean... Chignon?" She casts a look of renewed interest at the ewe, then shakes her head. "How odd."

She watches the door a while longer, but, sensing a growing restlessness in the chamber, she at last stands.

"Ahem! I was hoping to wait in case we are graced with a representative from the Empire, but our time here is precious, so I will get straight to the point."

She glances at Fluffy.

"As you all know, with Andriy's departure, I was named leader of the Proud Nation, and thereby relinquished my seat on this council. I am here today to present you our new Ambassadeer." She pulls back the chair and gestures for Fluffy to sit.

She raises a hoof for quiet.

"I know this may come as a surprise to some, but there will be time for questions later. There is one more reason I am here. There is news I have come into possession of that may be crucial to this Council's next step, but before I share it, we must HAVE a council. With Miner gone, I deem the first priority to establish the future of this Council, for that shall determine how we proceed."
Weylyn reacts in shock to the news of Fluffy's appointment, but then calms himself and listens to the rest.
"Why, yes, that is why we've come here today. It's a shame the longma, and the other races didn't answer the call to be here, but that might be evidence that things must change if we are to survive. That is, assuming we want to survive."
Weylyn looks at each of the representatives that graced this meeting one by one, as well as the two leaders.
"The way I see it, we have a few options. We can dissolve the Council as a whole, returning the various factions to complete independence. This option would leave the weaker factions to their own devices, where they would likely suffer, but keep the stronger factions from devoting their resources to them. The second option is to simply elect another Head Councilman, and have them rule and regulate these chambers how they see fit... within reason. The third, and final option I have thought of is to dissolve the position of Head Councilman, making the voices of the Council all equal, with any of them able to bring up issues worth voting on."
He sits up and puts a single paw on the table
"If there are no last minute appearances, we should begin immediately with our first vote. Should the Council be abolished wholly?"

BypenThynDragon

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Fluffy leans in on Feanor while Weylyn is talking, "So I'm still standing here when do I get my seat, or at least a cushion?"

Zack sighs at Fluffy, before speaking up "I for one, in representation of Velvetia representative Fluffy, say we should abolish the Head Councilman position. We have issues we need to solve now. Finding a new Head Councilman will simply take too much time that we don't have. Not to mention the resources it will take to find a neutral party leader. We shouldn't abolish the council, it has helped too many people, and especially now when we may be facing destruction between the hunters and the predators."

Stunthead

Springbok when
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
New Zealand
Chignon turns to Fleece with worry. "Uh, so... which option do you like?"

Fleece shakes his head. "Chign, I don't have any stake in the council. You're not representing me, you're representing all of the Pom Patrol."

Chignon, still worried, turns back to the council. "Uhh... okay... I-I'm sorry, I don't know the council members well enough to know who would make a good replacement if we went that route... but... I do think we need a council. Despite recent... upsets... I think the Pom Patrol feels safer with a council than without. So... I guess I vote... to dissolve the position?

She looks to Fleece for support, and he gives her a smile and a small nod, which calms her slightly.

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
Feanor steps back from the chair with an apologetic gesture to fluffy.

"I hope it suits, for now. It was designed with my own measurements in mind, so it may not be a precise fit, but we can have that fixed on short order."

Feanor looks around. "In the mean time, it seems we have a majority. Does anyone have anything to add before we conclude this business?"

Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
The Council
Weylyn gives a sigh. There's a long pause before he speaks, as if assessing his answer.
"Zero, I'm sorry, but as much as I wish to vote as you have, this council can not afford to be locked in a stalemate right now. As such, I have no choice but to vote to... at least for now, revoke the position of head councilman. And that means, unless the longma representative were to walk through those doors right now, the decision is final."
"Now that we've passed through how we will operate, we need ideas on how to move forward. The Hunters have struck a decapitating blow against us, and I figure when they next appear, we'll want to deliver in kind, but if I do not speak for all of us, speak now. If I do, and you have an idea of how to deliver that blow, feel free to speak now as well."

BypenThynDragon

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
"Oh thanks Fea, but were will you sit?"

Zack seems as if he is ignoring the two reindeer, focuses on the council and just nods in acceptance to Weylyn. But raises no idea's.

The voice of Zack whispers into Feanor's ear, "anything you would like requested My lady? "

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
"I no longer hold a seat here, Fluffy. I will stand." She looks at Zack. "It is not my place any longer. You represent us now, and I will not interfere."

She then speaks to Weylyn.

"I do not claim to have the plan, but I do have information. As to whether it can be trusted... I leave that to you."

She then relates the incident with the voice to the Council.

"Now, it occurs to me that this could be a simple ploy. A distraction to keep us away from Ziege's real plan. But, I have to also ask, is it so hard to imagine that cursed, meddling goat has made enemies other than ourselves?" She looks at Fluffy, then back to Weylyn. "There are two pact-bound in this room. Does the name Ruby mean anything to you?"

Last edited:

BypenThynDragon

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Zack nods in acknowledgment to Feanor before facing the table again.

Fluffy just messes with her seat trying to get conferrable.

Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
The Council
Weylyn looks at Feanor and nods as well.
"Last I remember, Ruby is the name of one of the demons belonging to the Darkside, but it has been quite a while since I have returned there. I say we... cautiously take this being's advice. We can't make any more mistakes, and ignoring our only lead would be one of them."

BypenThynDragon

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Zack speaks up, "If I may also note it is best we do something, if we decide to take no action we will be too late. Ziege is crafty, we should probably begin planning, but learning more information about this third party should be a high priority. As for Ruby, I don't think I have met them."