Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Middle of Nowhere, Georgia
There are always "sides" to a war
There are those who say "we are the greatest" or "we are the best."
And we let them say these things.
We care not.
We have no side.
They may say that we pull strings or alter results.
They may say we play favorites.
Manipulate.
Alienate.
Hide and Cower.
But we do not.
We wait.
We watch.
We Intermediate.
We are the United Foenum Council.

Come, sit with us, chosen one.
Let us decide the future of this world.​

Council Rules:
1) Treat all factions with equal respect.
2) Keep yourself clean of bias.
3) Be prepared to aid the other factions in keeping the peace.
4) Wait and Watch. Always watch.

Council Members:
Head councilmen DungeonMiner
The Dark Side Representative Mighty Alicorn Hunter
The Velvetia Representative Feanor
Rambassador Cactus Pear Gamer
0Zero100, Representative of the Paka Nation
Ambassudder hawthornbunny
Flamebassador The Yaski

Councilmen:
V.A.a.M.P.P

Last edited:

Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Predator Representative of the Darkside
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
The Council
I may not be the leader, but on behalf of the Darkside I thank your council (the UFC I believe) for being neutral in these dangerous times. I hope your efforts to bring Foenum together succeeds.

Last edited:

Mane6Dev

The Powers that Be
Mane6 Developer
Jan 25, 2016
The Hold
mane6.com
For the record.

This factions thing might be spiraling too much out of control for our tastes. This will be the -last- new faction thread allowed to be created. At least until an eight character is released (if/when).

In addition, please keep the roleplaying to the faction threads only, specially if your posts include non-standard text colors. We've been a bit lenient with that on the faction threads, but we will still enforce the rule strictly anywhere else. We've already had our first ever forums ban for text formatting. Let's keep it as the only one.

Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
The Council
For the record.

This factions thing might be spiraling too much out of control for our tastes. This will be the -last- new faction thread allowed to be created. At least until an eight character is released (if/when).

In addition, please keep the roleplaying to the faction threads only, specially if your posts include non-standard text colors. We've been a bit lenient with that on the faction threads, but we will still enforce the rule strictly anywhere else. We've already had our first ever forums ban for text formatting. Let's keep it as the only one.
Wait... Who was banned? Sorry if that's a rude thing to ask...

DungeonMiner

A guy who likes to write
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
For the record.

Duly noted, good sirs!

Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
The Council
It's not really rude, but we won't be sharing the information, specially since it's not quite a permanent ban. Don't want to start a witch hunt later.
That's really understandable, thanks for the reply

(though, if red colored text is banned then I don't have to ask who it is)

Last edited:

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
*long-suffering sigh*...Somehow I knew this would happen.
It was to be expected, but I assure you I will take full responsibility for making a joke about a very serious matter. I would still like to be recognized as the delegate for my Patrol, if that would be okay with you?

Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
The Council
*long-suffering sigh*...Somehow I knew this would happen.
Look at it this way, at least we got 3 groups on the council including the Velvet worshipers before this problem even occurred. I know that I probably have to vote to have any power, but I suggest we simply leave it for their leader to decide when he returns, they do have a few different candidates if I recall.

Last edited:

TheOneZeelOne

Don't be afraid of the dark
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Gadsden, AL
(...It's actually a bit funny to me that it's the Pom Patrol doing this because I imagine the group is mostly made up of the sheeple from her lore that can never decide on anything. It's apropos~ :p)

Reactions: Feanor

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Look at it this way, at least we got 3 groups o the council including the Velvet worshipers before this problem even occurred. I know that I probably have to vote to have any power, but I suggest we simply leave it for their leader to decide when he returns, they do have a few different candidates if I recall.
It is an unfortunate situation, but our leader tends to leave realities and timelines quite often. Hopefully he can solve this dilemma as soon as possible.

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
(...It's actually a bit funny to me that it's the Pom Patrol doing this because I imagine the group is mostly made up of the sheeple from her lore that can never decide on anything. It's apropos~ :p)
(totes, I love it!)

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
Look at it this way, at least we got 3 groups on the council including the Velvet worshipers before this problem even occurred. I know that I probably have to vote to have any power, but I suggest we simply leave it for their leader to decide when he returns, they do have a few different candidates if I recall.
That is VELVEETAS, thank you very much. And here is hoping that Sans returns to this world soon. Perhaps a prod from his fellow Patrollers would do? Perhaps in his inbox?

LockeRobster

Drawfriend & ALPHA Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Sydney, Australia
lokerobster.tumblr.com
Glorious Ariz-totzka appreciates invitation of the UFC (maximum kek) and happily accepts! I come in person to accept but will likely choose emissary to sit on council in my place (Mainly to give others in the group a leadership role and get them more involved).

We Ariz-totzkans are stubborn and proud by we will TRY to look past this for greater good of peace.

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
OOC:
For the record.

If any of you were wondering if it was me that had been banned, it was not. I was silent over the past week because I was out of town visiting NYC with a friend of mine.

DungeonMiner

A guy who likes to write
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Glorious Ariz-totzka appreciates invitation of the UFC (maximum kek) and happily accepts! I come in person to accept but will likely choose emissary to sit on council in my place (Mainly to give others in the group a leadership role and get them more involved).

We Ariz-totzkans are stubborn and proud by we will TRY to look past this for greater good of peace.
We are glad to hear such things. So be it.

CrpCrwls

This dim light which falls from the stars...
Feb 6, 2016
They could also call it Lambassador... damn the Pom Patrol has all the best ambassador puns, we need to find puny official titles for ourselves.

Reactions: hawthornbunny

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Hey DM, we, The Pom Patrol, have come together and finalized our choice for our RAMbassador, me. As such, I am here to give you the news personally, and to ask you, would you kindly add me into your ranks?

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Not to get ahead of myself, or anyone else for that matter, but how many more representatives are we waiting on before you tell us what it is that we're doing?

DungeonMiner

A guy who likes to write
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
We're waiting on Ariz-totzka, the Empire of Tianhuo (they need more members), and the paka nation.

The main duty of the Council to be the intermediary between any two factions and to monitor inter-faction relations. In a way this makes us the federal government.

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
We're waiting on Ariz-totzka, the Empire of Tianhuo (they need more members), and the paka nation.

The main duty of the Council to be the intermediary between any two factions and to monitor inter-faction relations. In a way this makes us the federal government.
Right, ok, thank you for responding.

Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
The Council
So now we are just waiting for the longma to retrieve new members to appoint one as ambassator and for someone to make the trip to the alpaka to ask them for one... Can someone please tell us why we've come to represent these factions? It seems like the least one could do. (stares at the seat of DungeonMiner)

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
So now we are just waiting for the longma to retrieve new members to appoint one as ambassator and for someone to make the trip to the alpaka to ask them for one... Can someone please tell us why we've come to represent these factions? It seems like the least one could do. (stares at the seat of DungeonMiner)
Yeah DM, we know we're supposed to solve disputes between factions, but other than that what are our other responsibilities?

DungeonMiner

A guy who likes to write
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Well, the issue as of now is that the factions are fairly young. As of now we are not needed. The advantage of setting up now is that we have the system in place when it is needed. So as of now, you need not worry.

0Zero100

Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
Well, the issue as of now is that the factions are fairly young. As of now we are not needed. The advantage of setting up now is that we have the system in place when it is needed. So as of now, you need not worry.
Meh, alright, guess we're on break. Now to wait until a dispute arises...