[FactionRP] The Pom Patrol [Pom]

CactusPearGamer

Sheep Dude
Banished to the Hold
Feb 4, 2016
Southeastern United States
He was not expecting Aster to have already baked a cake for the bake-off.He was honestly surprised he even knew about the bake-off in advance. He questioned where he was keeping that cake, but then he realized he probably teleported it in with his magic.

"Oh, well, I'm pretty sure the point of the bake-off was to bake it on the spot, but I suppose this will work. Well, I must keep my word, so I'll try to give you a fair chance from now on."

Stunthead

Springbok when
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
New Zealand
The baking contest was being held in a small building just next door to the gala hall, and all the participants were ready and raring to go. Preheated ovens lined the walls of the room, and a humongous table sat in the center, filled with every ingredient imaginable... and even a few that Fleece couldn't recognize as foods. The Prime Minister hoped in the back of his mind that Dungeon Miner had... an extensive palate.

"Uhm... okay, so we're going to have two hours for the baking contest, so just make sure you're done by then. And... yeah. Time starts when I ring the bell." Fleece eyed the other participants in the room. A few of them were wriggling on the spot, as though they might explode from anticipation. Fleece hovered his hoof over the tiny bell.

"Three... two... one..."
*nervous ding*

The room was suddenly filled with a cacophony of hoof stamping, fire burning and HARDCORE STIRRING as the contestants raced about the room, baking like their lives depended on it. A Longma flared up an oven with her fire breath. A reindeer used a small tornado to aerate his muffin mixture. A member of The Dark Side was speaking in tongues and discharging purple smoke from her pours while cracking an egg. A wild bag of flour landed next to Fleece from somewhere across the room, and got snatched away again by a cow with a lasso. The noise caused Fleece's already aching head to throb even harder.

Fleece gently picked up a small bowl and added some oats and some golden syrup. He was going to make Anzac biscuits. A simple treat, but he didn't want to be too fancy. A small piece of chocolate bounced off Fleece's head as the ram at the station next to him headbutt his ingredients repeatedly to break them up. Fleece sighed.

"Crazy world I live in."

Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Predator Representative of the Darkside
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
The Council
Too everyone's surprise, Blue shows up for the bake-off, though she looks visibly angered by something.
She asks
"This is the competition right?" and then storms directly to an oven without waiting for a response.
Blue lights the oven with her own magical flames and starts to make the only food she knows that an ungulate can eat, starting with making sure the kitchen has chocolate and dough.

Stunthead

Springbok when
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
New Zealand
It didn't take long for the baking contest to wrap up, and the competitors lined up their dishes neatly on a long table. Some of them were grand displays of baking prowess, others looked like they might be more... acquired tastes. Fleece was one of the last to finish, and he placed his modest biscuits alongside the other foods. They came out okay. Now it was all down to Dungeon Miner to make a final decision, and the winner would receive...
Fleece realized suddenly that he had neglected to organize a prize. Looks like he'd be dipping into the Pom Patrol emergency fund for this one. Also known as his personal bank account.

Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
The Council
It didn't take long for the baking contest to wrap up, and the competitors lined up their dishes neatly on a long table. Some of them were grand displays of baking prowess, others looked like they might be more... acquired tastes. Fleece was one of the last to finish, and he placed his modest biscuits alongside the other foods. They came out okay. Now it was all down to Dungeon Miner to make a final decision, and the winner would receive...
Fleece realized suddenly that he had neglected to organize a prize. Looks like he'd be dipping into the Pom Patrol emergency fund for this one. Also known as his personal bank account.
Blue's cookies were also finished towards the end of the competition
they were a little burnt but otherwise seem completely normal. She set them down near Fleece's biscuits before cloaking away.

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
Speaking of Fleece's personal bank account, Feanor is already busy making the most of it...

"Another glass here!" she calls with distracted annoyance, "Put it on the tab!"

She frowns again over her shoulder at the gathering of Ungulates surrounding the newcomer. She had noticed his entrance only in the most peripheral way, and ignored it entirely as she stalked to the bar after her conversation with Zeel. Probably just some Ungulate with an exotic dish or outfit that everyone just had to see for themselves, what did she care? Now she was beginning to doubt it. She could not see over the heads of the gathered Ungulates, but he was drawing more than the attention of simple gawking admirers, several important Council members were observing the scene with solemn interest.

Damned if she was gonna get up to join them though. She has had enough tense encounters for one evening, thank you very much. Still, she can't help feeling a little curious... and maybe a little peeved. Everything about this day has started to annoy her, the most recent offense being Fleece's announcement of the baking contest and the unexpected twinge of guilt she fought as she glowered into her drink, pointedly ignoring him. What did she have to feel guilty about? She had been spied upon and embarrassed by the Patrol's own Rambassader at a public event. She should be upset at him. Even if Fleece had seemed as caught off-guard by it as she...

"Where's that drink?" she snaps again.

"Coming, Ambassadeer! Coming!" says a harried sheep, bustling over to her table.

"I'm not the Ambassadeer." Feanor says completely unfairly, enjoying the sheeple's discomfort.

"Oh, I - I'm sorry, Ma'am--"

"Forget it." Feanor interrupts, feeling a small twinge of guilt at her own rudeness. But very small, mind you. "Who is that everyone is gawking at?" she indicates the gathered ungulates with a tip of the head.

"Oh, deer! You hadn't heard? That's Aster! Most charming fellow," she looks a bit embarrassed. "He came all the way from the Woodland!"

Feanor raises a brow. "Fascinating. I came all the way from the Tundra. They're supposed to be gawking at me."

The sheeple is flustered. "Well, Amb-- Madame, not that you don't look lovely-- your dress is gorgeous by the way - but well, he is a Unicorn!"

Feanor freezes mid-drink. Slowly she puts her cup down. "A Unicorn? Here?"

"And a very dashing one at that!" The sheeple says, giving a dreamy smile as she gathers her mugs and prepares to leave. "You should say hi!"

"Perhaps I will." Feanor mutters to herself as the sheep departs.

"Cog!" she shouts, cutting through the din and causing the sprite to jump. The sprite is busily chattering at a small group of ungulates a ways off, he has his sleeve pulled up and is pointing at something on his arm. He appears to be flexing. She beckons him over.

"Fea!" He grins as he approaches, seeming happy (usually a sign of trouble), but his smile dims as he sees her glass. "I see you're getting an early start on the dr--"

"None of your business, Sprite. Have you met our new friend?" she points at the gaggle of ungulates again.

Cog narrows his eyes. "Can't exactly look over their heads, can I?"

Feanor suppresses a smile. "He's a Unicorn."

Cog's eyes widen. "Is it Ves--"

"No. This stallion appears to have come from the Woodland."

Cog frowns. "But... no one ever comes from there. What would the Order of the Horn want with us?"

"I intend to find out." Feanor replies. "Find Sten. I have a task for you."

"But! But the Gala... We've hardly started--!"

"Fun time is over. This could be important. Find Sten, and tell him to pay a visit to our mutual friend. Tell him we need to talk, and be convincing."

Cog sniffs. "There's only one way Sten knows to be convincing... and I don't know if our friend would be impressed."

"That's why you are going too." Feanor is not looking at him as she speaks, watching intently for a sign of the newcomer as she speaks. "Take him some of those oats he loves so much. Whatever it takes."

She gulps down the last of her drink and stands up, smoothing her dress.

"Where are you going?" Cog asks.

"To make new friends, ofcourse. Now run along."

With that, she starts off, picking a carefully casual course in Aster's general direction.

Last edited:

DungeonMiner

A guy who likes to write
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Middle of Nowhere, Georgia
Dungeon Miner walked down the line, taking, perhaps a greater-than-necessary portion of each dish, and muttering something that sounded like "delicious" to each contestant, even as he moved down to the next in line to shove yet more food into his mouth.

To those around him, they would slowly remember that Miner was, in fact, a pig.

CactusPearGamer

Sheep Dude
Banished to the Hold
Feb 4, 2016
Speaking of Fleece's personal bank account, Feanor is already busy making the most of it...

"Another glass here!" she calls with distracted annoyance, "Put it on the tab!"

She frowns again over her shoulder at the gathering of Ungulates surrounding the newcomer. She had noticed his entrance only in the most peripheral way, and ignored it entirely as she stalked to the bar after her conversation with Zeel. Probably just some Ungulate with an exotic dish or outfit that everyone just had to see for themselves, what did she care? Now she was beginning to doubt it. She could not see over the heads of the gathered Ungulates, but he was drawing more than the attention of simple gawking admirers, several important Council members were observing the scene with solemn interest.

Damned if she was gonna get up to join them though. She has had enough tense encounters for one evening, thank you very much. Still, she can't help feeling a little curious... and maybe a little peeved. Everything about this day has started to annoy her, the most recent offense being Fleece's announcement of the baking contest and the unexpected twinge of guilt she fought as she glowered into her drink, pointedly ignoring him. What did she have to feel guilty about? She had been spied upon and embarrassed by the Patrol's own Rambassader at a public event. She should be upset at him. Even if Fleece had seemed as caught off-guard by it as she...

"Where's that drink?" she snaps again.

"Coming, Ambassadeer! Coming!" says a harried sheep, bustling over to her table.

"I'm not the Ambassadeer." Feanor says completely unfairly, enjoying the sheeple's discomfort.

"Oh, I - I'm sorry, Ma'am--"

"Forget it." Feanor interrupts, feeling a small twinge of guilt at her own rudeness. But very small, mind you. "Who is that everyone is gawking at?" she indicates the gathered ungulates with a tip of the head.

"Oh, deer! You hadn't heard? That's Aster! Most charming fellow," she looks a bit embarrassed. "He came all the way from the Woodland!"

Feanor raises a brow. "Fascinating. I came all the way from the Tundra. They're supposed to be gawking at me."

The sheeple is flustered. "Well, Amb-- Madame, not that you don't look lovely-- your dress is gorgeous by the way - but well, he is a Unicorn!"

Feanor freezes mid-drink. Slowly she puts her cup down. "A Unicorn? Here?"

"And a very dashing one at that!" The sheeple says, giving a dreamy smile as she gathers her mugs and prepares to leave. "You should say hi!"

"Perhaps I will." Feanor mutters to herself as the sheep departs.

"Cog!" she shouts, cutting through the din and causing the sprite to jump. The sprite is busily chattering at a small group of ungulates a ways off, he has his sleeve pulled up and is pointing at something on his arm. He appears to be flexing. She beckons him over.

"Fea!" He grins as he approaches, seeming happy (usually a sign of trouble), but his smile dims as he sees her glass. "I see you're getting an early start on the dr--"

"None of your business, Sprite. Have you met our new friend?" she points at the gaggle of ungulates again.

Cog narrows his eyes. "Can't exactly look over their heads, can I?"

Feanor suppresses a smile. "He's a Unicorn."

Cog's eyes widen. "Is it Ves--"

"No. This stallion appears to have come from the Woodland."

Cog frowns. "But... no one ever comes from there. What would the Order of the Horn want with us?"

"I intend to find out." Feanor replies. "Find Sten. I have a task for you."

"But! But the Gala... We've hardly started--!"

"Fun time is over. This could be important. Find Sten, and tell him to pay a visit to our mutual friend. Tell him we need to talk, and be convincing."

Cog sniffs. "There's only one way Sten knows to be convincing... and I don't know if our friend would be impressed."

"That's why you are going too." Feanor is not looking at him as she speaks, watching intently for a sign of the newcomer as she speaks. "Take him some of those oats he loves so much. Whatever it takes."

She gulps down the last of her drink and stands up, smoothing her dress.

"Where are you going?" Cog asks.

"To make new friends, ofcourse. Now run along."

With that, she starts off, picking a carefully casual course in Aster's general direction.
Seeing Feanor approaching the unicorn next to him, Dandy adopts a bashful look.

Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
The Council
After an unbearably long silence, the Boar looks back at them. "Oh, you thought I was judging! Uh...you win!" he said, pointing at a random ungulate before taking a plate full of cupcakes.
Blue was about to get up in arms about the results, when suddenly a rather diminutive deer bursts through the doors "Sir! The hunters are coming HERE! A messager came to the council to tell us that the hunters turned a demon, and then it attacked him and was dragging him here!" She seems a bit panicked

DungeonMiner

A guy who likes to write
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Middle of Nowhere, Georgia
"Waif? Whaf?" Miner asks, food still stuffed in his mouth.

He swallowed.

"I need the full report immediately! An, we'll need your expertise! Weylyn what can you tell me about any possible demons they could have brought through! Let's move, people! We don't have much time!"

Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
The Council

He swallowed.

"I need the full report immediately! An, we'll need your expertise! Weylyn what can you tell me about any possible demons they could have brought through! Let's move, people! We don't have much time!"
Blue floats over to the pig "Weylyn is in the other room... with Zeel. However, I could tell you that from her words, it sounds as if they have not brought a demon through, but converted one of our own to their cause. If it was TZGN the whole of the meadow could be set aflame, and the other ones aren't any less deadly in the right hands. Might I suggest striking swiftly, on sight, and without a thought of bringing the demon back? Any other response could lead to unwanted deaths."

CactusPearGamer

Sheep Dude
Banished to the Hold
Feb 4, 2016

He swallowed.

Dandy, alarmed but ready to redeem himself, runs up to DungeonMiner and salutes, with a hidden dagger sliding slightly out of his hoof as he does so.
"Miner, tell me what to do!"

The Yaski

Acting representative of the Empire of Tianhuo
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
An is on the other side of the room, schmoozing with some ungulates that can be relatively grouped as "important to have connections with, but personally uninteresting." As the commotion begins he looks over at the source of the noise, mildly perturbed. He listens to the back and forth, then calmly and politely excuses himself from the group around him when Miner calls. He stops beside Miner, stoic and silent as always, offering a slight bow of his head.

BypenThynDragon

I for one welcom our new ruler Smugdeer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Ohh more hunters to add to my colection

Fluffy pulls out a knife and walks up to the fritened deer,

Just tell me were to stab

The Yaski

Acting representative of the Empire of Tianhuo
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
"First we need information, to walk into a situation without any knowledge of what's going on is suicide. I need info!"
An sighs, and mumbles to himself. "Go to the UFC they said. It will help you unwind they said. You won't have to be the Colonel all the time they said." An shakes his head, closing his eyes and exhaling slowly. The Colonel opens his eyes, looking around the room. He send out a few flare signals. Men Shao and two other "off duty" spies slip out of the room.

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
Amid the sudden hustle and bustle of activity, a loud scream of horror is heard from the front. Not far from the check-in desk stands, if one could call it standing, a weak husk of an ungulate who's half-lidded eyes seem almost completely devoid of life. His breathing is ragged, harsh, and alarmingly short and irregular. From his trembling legs one can see shards of shadow protruding, and wrapped around his frail body are shadowy tendrils. He opens his mouth to shout, but out comes no noise. He tries again, but is interrupted when an orb made of shadow appears above his head, shuts his mouth, and speaks:

"So, the Hunters captured an exceptionally powerful demon. Kinda figured you guys would like to know that."

Last edited:

Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
The Council
Amid the sudden hustle and bustle of activity, a loud scream of horror is heard from the front. Not far from the check-in desk stands, if one could call it standing, a weak husk of an ungulate who's half-lidded eyes seem almost completely devoid of life. His breathing is ragged, harsh, and alarmingly short and irregular. From his trembling legs one can see shards of shadow protruding, and wrapped around his frail body are shadowy tendrils. He opens his mouth to shout, but out comes no noise. He tries again, but is interrupted when an orb made of shadow appears above his head, shuts his mouth, and speaks:

"So, the Hunters captured an exceptionally powerful demon. Kinda figured you guys would like to know that."
Tonic the Pudu panics, seeing the demon. "That's what I saw! Look at how it has that poor ungulate wrapped in itself!" She points to the nearly dead husk. She musters up what little courage she has and shouts at the demon. "Release that innocent messenger immediately!"

BypenThynDragon

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Tonic the Pudu panics, seeing the demon. "That's what I saw! Look at how it has that poor ungulate wrapped in itself!" She points to the nearly dead husk. She musters up what little courage she has and shouts at the demon. "Release that innocent messenger immediately!"
Fluffy bursts out laughing, holding her sides and rolling on the floor, gasping for breaths

That isn't, a, Hunter, that's, John.

wipes a tear from her eye and gets up, and gets John some "punch"

Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
The Council
Fluffy bursts out laughing, holding her sides and rolling on the floor, gasping for breaths

That isn't, a, Hunter, that's, John.

wipes a tear from her eye and gets up, and gets John some "punch"
Tonic is undeterred. "Don't you get it? The demon is TURNED!" She looks away for a second when Fluffy walks up to 'John'... only to realize that a fight hasn't started. "W-what's going on?"

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
"R-right. Anyway, th-"

The Gazell's eyes suddenly light up as panic fills his face, and with renewed energy shouts: "THE HUNTERS, THEY BROKE INTO OUR HOME! A-AND THEY PLAN ON-"

"They plan on either converting this demon to their side, or sacrificing it to create another 'door'. And, from what we understand, if those fail, they have a third plan in place." The demon's tendrils wrap around the Gazell's mouth, and a soft but gentle 'shhh' emits from the demon before he continues, "But the hunter who broke in didn't know what that was. What we do know, is that the demon they took was a powerful one indeed. One that had been locked away for a very good reason."

BypenThynDragon

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Tonic sweaty, I'm just giving John a drink,

hands the blood punch to one of the demon's tenticles

Now where are they keeping this Demon? I might have a way to get to Him.

around 20 knifes float up behind Fluffy, two of them stained with blood.

Zack appears behind Fluffy,

Although we need someone to take care of this Demon, whoever they are, if they are as powerful as you say, we may need a more powerful Demon then myself.

Last edited:

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
Tonic sweaty, I'm just giving John a drink,

hands the blood punch to one of the demon's tenticles

Now where is this Hunter I might have a way to make them talk,

around 20 knifes float up behind Fluffy, two of them stained with blood.
"I'm afraid we have no idea where he is. It was the demon who is bound to a plant who found this out. Not only that, this same demon, who I will now call Ruby, for she no longer has the right to her own name, is the very same one who told this hunter where this demon was hidden, and how to get to it. I fear that we need to somehow find another hunter who would know about this, or track the one that escaped. Sadly, such is beyond me."

Two rolls were made. One was for The Hunters sneaking into the Dark Side. The Second was to steal a demon. The first roll was a crit success, and it seemed fair to me interpret that as having found a particularly powerful demon. The second was a success, but at a cost. So it seemed fair to me that the reasons behind the theft were discovered. The exact numbers rolled were:
Roll 1: 13
Roll 2: 52
Both dice were rolled by DungeonMiner.

Last edited:

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
"Now if you will excuse me, my poor pact-maker here needs some rest. We've done what we've come to do, and we've all we can. May your so-called Prophet guide you, or whatever it is you say to each other."

And with that, the poor, and once again nearly lifeless gazell
demon depart for their home in the hidden city.

Stunthead

Springbok when
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
New Zealand
Only a few small groups of ungulates remained in the gala hall, as the evening had all but completely wound down. Tired, hungover and headachy, Fleece winced as he poured the bloodied punch into a bin.

"Ugh. Why did nobody bother to clean this up?" He thought to himself. "It's been sitting here all evening. Somebody should have gotten a cleaner to come and..." Fleece paused for a moment as he realized that it was his party, so organizing cleanup was probably his responsibility. He sighed, then resumed mopping the floor.

"Well, on the bright side, the baking contest went off without a hitch. And those new unicorns seem pretty nice..."

"...On the not-so-bright side, Feanor is mad at me, I had to banish Fluffy from the Meadow, and now there's all this drama about a dangerous demon or something?"

"Oh, yeah. And a guy died. It's probably important that we don't forget that part."
The poor sheep felt that he had been cheated out of what was supposed to be a lovely, stress-free evening.

"Everything started out so well, and then it all devolved so quickly. Is this the way things are now? Maybe I need to get with the times..."

The Prime Minister's train of thought was interrupted by a sudden tap on the shoulder. He turned around and smiled at the familiar face (a rare sight, considering how similar sheep tend to look).

"Oh! Hello Chignon. How are you?"

The young ewe shuffled her hooves nervously. She removed a long strip of paper from her mouth, then spoke. "Uh, I'm good, Mr. Prime Minister sir. You?"

"Overworked." Fleece responded with a smile. "You can just call me 'Fleece'' y'know. Man, it's been far too long since we spoke. How can I help you?"

"Uh, well..." Chignon presents Fleece the slip of paper. "Your uh... reindeer friend said you would cover her tab?"

"Oh, right. Well, let's see what the damage is..." Fleece takes a peek at the total... and his eyes almost pop out of his head at the sheer size of the number.

Chignon winces sympathetically. "...Sorry. You don't have to give me a tip... if that helps." The ewe slowly backs away from Fleece, leaving him in stunned silence. Well, it would be silent if it weren't for the sound of the mop comically falling out of his hooves and clattering onto the floor.

OOC:
So some of the fellahs from the RP community have expressed interest in continuing with the long-overdue adventures of the O.G., O. P., O.C.s (Original gangster, Over powered, Original characters) very very soon! I'm going away for the weekend so I won't be taking part, but I thought I should put up this post as a quick reminder as to what we were doing, as well as to finally wrap up that gala we got stuck in for a while. If there was anything your characters wanted to do at the gala before it ended, now's your last chance to make it happen, because we're moving on from that now.

In case the mods are surprised to see this thread active again, I'm sorry for the necro-post. But I figured it was better to break the necro-post rule than the "Don't create additional RP threads" rule. If you'd rather we make a new thread and continue our adventures there, we'd be happy to oblige.

BypenThynDragon

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
(Yay Revive, sorry for making Fluffy ruin the gala )
Only a few small groups of ungulates remained in the gala hall, as the evening had all but completely wound down. Tired, hungover and headachy, Fleece winced as he poured the bloodied punch into a bin.

"Ugh. Why did nobody bother to clean this up?" He thought to himself. "It's been sitting here all evening. Somebody should have gotten a cleaner to come and..." Fleece paused for a moment as he realized that it was his party, so organizing cleanup was probably his responsibility. He sighed, then resumed mopping the floor.

"Well, on the bright side, the baking contest went off without a hitch. And those new unicorns seem pretty nice..."

"...On the not-so-bright side, Feanor is mad at me, I had to banish Fluffy from the Meadow, and now there's all this drama about a dangerous demon or something?"

"Oh, yeah. And a guy died. It's probably important that we don't forget that part."
The poor sheep felt that he had been cheated out of what was supposed to be a lovely, stress-free evening.

"Everything started out so well, and then it all devolved so quickly. Is this the way things are now? Maybe I need to get with the times..."

The Prime Minister's train of thought was interrupted by a sudden tap on the shoulder. He turned around and smiled at the familiar face (a rare sight, considering how similar sheep tend to look).

"Oh! Hello Chignon. How are you?"

The young ewe shuffled her hooves nervously. She removed a long strip of paper from her mouth, then spoke. "Uh, I'm good, Mr. Prime Minister sir. You?"

"Overworked." Fleece responded with a smile. "You can just call me 'Fleece'' y'know. Man, it's been far too long since we spoke. How can I help you?"

"Uh, well..." Chignon presents Fleece the slip of paper. "Your uh... reindeer friend said you would cover her tab?"

"Oh, right. Well, let's see what the damage is..." Fleece takes a peek at the total... and his eyes almost pop out of his head at the sheer size of the number.

Chignon winces sympathetically. "...Sorry. You don't have to give me a tip... if that helps." The ewe slowly backs away from Fleece, leaving him in stunned silence. Well, it would be silent if it weren't for the sound of the mop comically falling out of his hooves and clattering onto the floor.

OOC:
So some of the fellahs from the RP community have expressed interest in continuing with the long-overdue adventures of the O.G., O. P., O.C.s (Original gangster, Over powered, Original characters) very very soon! I'm going away for the weekend so I won't be taking part, but I thought I should put up this post as a quick reminder as to what we were doing, as well as to finally wrap up that gala we got stuck in for a while. If there was anything your characters wanted to do at the gala before it ended, now's your last chance to make it happen, because we're moving on from that now.

In case the mods are surprised to see this thread active again, I'm sorry for the necro-post. But I figured it was better to break the necro-post rule than the "Don't create additional RP threads" rule. If you'd rather we make a new thread and continue our adventures there, we'd be happy to oblige.

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer