[FactionRP] The Pom Patrol [Pom]

Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Predator Representative of the Darkside
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
The Council
Your input is appreciated, but this is not the United Foenum Council. This is a vote strictly for members of the Pom Patrol. In consideration of that fact, so far we have... uhm... 1 VOTE for fish! I'll allow more time for other members of the Patrol to voice their opinions, as well as a response from my Assistant CactusPearGamer. I think fish could work. We can even fish them from The Mighty Lake Baaaaah.
My apologize, I did not mean to offend the Pom Patrol. I will try to not meddle with further Sheepkin business. You have my word.

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
I declare fishing to be an official passtime of the Pom Patrol. *bangs head on podium.
YES! I get to use my guns for the good of the Meadow again!
You guys don't know HOW much easier it is to fish with guns rather than a rod.
... As long as you don't mind a bunch of holes in your fish. BUT, you can still use 'em in fish soup or some other thing.

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
I have a neat idea. If you have an OC that's a sheep, why not introduce your dogs? I'll go first, I have 2 dogs. They're both female German (Or whatever the Foenum equivalent of German is) Shepherds that were given to me by my cousins because they had no one else wanted them.
First is Helen, who's a sweetheart that knows when to switch from playing to get serious in a heartbeat. She has a splotch of pink on her nose which is how I tell them apart since they look so similar, what with being sisters and all. She loves to run, jump, bark, and generally be close to me at all times of the day.
Then there's Gretchen, who is more "Physical" with her affection. She jumps and leaps and runs into me to tell me... "Hi". She likes to play fetch, run A LOT, eat, run, sleep, did I mention run? She just has A LOT of energy.
They both have mainly black coats, except for a big amount of white fur on their stomachs, that fades into black the further you go down their tummies.
(Side Note: These are my IRL dogs, who I love VERY much and just added into my OC story, because why not.)
P.S Sorry for double posting.

Reactions: CactusPearGamer

Stunthead

Springbok when
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
New Zealand
I have a neat idea. If you have an OC that's a sheep, why not introduce your dogs?
When I became Prime Minister of the Pom Patrol, I was assigned a group of four young puppies. My old dogs were getting long in the tooth, and it was decided they were not fit to protect a Faction Leader, so they were retired to the charming village of Baaaaah. I was presented my new dogs in a public forum immediately after receiving the title of Faction Leader. I jokingly stated they were to be named "Fart, Burp, Puke and Tushie." The joke was interpreted as my first decision as PM of the Pom Patrol and it was met with a resounding "BAAAAAAHHHH!!!!" I thought it would be a bad look to go back on my first ever decision as a leader, so I was stuck with those names. I have since given them all nicknames and, in the short time I've had them, I've gotten a rough idea of their basic personalities.

Fart (AKA Fighter): I nicknamed him "Fighter" because he's a little more solidly built than the others. I don't think he was too keen on being considered the "Fighter" of the group, he was too chill for that. He changed his tune when I gave him the tiny luchador mask, though. Now he's fully embraced the role, and he hasn't taken the mask off since I gave it to him. I can't even remember what the colour of the fur on his head is.
Burp (AKA Burn): I called her Burn because she has a pure black coat, like... a burnt thing. She's a little dismissive of my other puppies and tries to pretend they aren't there, but they can still get her swept up in playtime or whatever if they really try hard enough. Then she remembers she's supposed to be the moody one and will stop and go sit elegantly in a corner.
Puke (AKA Puck): He's super playful and energetic, like this one figure named Puck I saw in a dream on a midsummer night. He's always looking for something to do, and he's always the first one to start a playfight. He runs circles around Tushie. Literally. I can't get him to stop sometimes and it scuffs up my floors. I think he has a crush on Tushie. Can puppies do that? Can puppies have love? Oh, right, yeah, puppy love. I forgot about that.
Tushie (AKA Tushie): I... actually kinda grew attached to the name "Tushie" so I didn't come up with a nickname. Tushie is smaller and fluffier than the other dogs, and is very quiet (and sleepy). She likes to sleep on top of me a lot, which is nice, except for that one time I had 2 broken ribs. At that particular time it became a little annoying. Still, she's a sweet dog with a lot of love in her heart.

I know this little group of puppies seems rather rag-tag, but when push comes to shove, they've proven themslves to be a mighty defensive force. Plus they're my friends, so that's a pretty big bonus too.
OOC: Also, I didn't bother until just now to actually look at those two shapes at the front of this image.

Low and behold, there at the front, is who I assume to be the Sheeple Prime Minister and his Clerk.

Reactions: 0Zero100

Stunthead

Springbok when
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
New Zealand
ATTENTION POM PATROL!
Excuse the double post, but we have imprtant news. As you know, our good friend 0Zero100 has been representing the Pom Patrol on the UFC for a while now. However, due to the Paka Nation's lack of a representative, he has decided to shift focus and represent them instead. As such, our new representative shall be my faithful assistant... CACTUSPEARGAMER! Quiet, but strong, Cactus is a shining example of the values that the Pom Patrol holds dear, and I couldn't think of a more qualified replacement if I tried. Because to be honest, I didn't try.

I would like to personally thank 0Zero100 for his service to the Patrol, and I wish him luck on his future endevours. You may no longer be with the Pom Patrol, but I think I speak for everyone when I say you are welcome back any time. Here's to a long, fruitful friendship between the Patrol and the Paka!

CactusPearGamer

Sheep Dude
Banished to the Hold
Feb 4, 2016
Southeastern United States
ATTENTION POM PATROL!
Excuse the double post, but we have imprtant news. As you know, our good friend 0Zero100 has been representing the Pom Patrol on the UFC for a while now. However, due to the Paka Nation's lack of a representative, he has decided to shift focus and represent them instead. As such, our new representative shall be my faithful assistant... CACTUSPEARGAMER! Quiet, but strong, Cactus is a shining example of the values that the Pom Patrol holds dear, and I couldn't think of a more qualified replacement if I tried. Because to be honest, I didn't try.

I would like to personally thank 0Zero100 for his service to the Patrol, and I wish him luck on his future endevours. You may no longer be with the Pom Patrol, but I think I speak for everyone when I say you are welcome back any time. Here's to a long, fruitful friendship between the Patrol and the Paka!
I concur.
I will make the Patrol proud.

Norad2

As unprepared for TFH as Pom.
Crowdfund Backer
Jun 21, 2016
Ohio
Hey, can someone tell a noob where to sign up?

And while you're at it, is there a place where any new official or semi-official world building/lore is being compiled?

All I've read is the character back stories. If I get into this I'd like to be well informed.

CactusPearGamer

Sheep Dude
Banished to the Hold
Feb 4, 2016

And while you're at it, is there a place where any new official or semi-official world building/lore is being compiled?

All I've read is the character back stories. If I get into this I'd like to be well informed.
Well, there is no real signup, you just sorta come in and do things.
About the lore, we don't have any real compilation, but there are plenty of people out there you can question.

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains

In this thread @Stunthead lists any lore bits that come up during the live-streams. But as far as further lore goes, at this point you pretty much know about as much as the rest of us.

Reactions: CactusPearGamer

Stunthead

Springbok when
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
New Zealand
OOC: A new member! Welcome! I'd welcome you in-character but the Prime Minister is a little... indisposed right now.

And yeah, best bet for Lore is to watch the streams. The ones with Lauren Faust always offer the best lore tidbits.

CactusPearGamer

Sheep Dude
Banished to the Hold
Feb 4, 2016
OOC: A new member! Welcome! I'd welcome you in-character but the Prime Minister is a little... indisposed right now.

And yeah, best bet for Lore is to watch the streams. The ones with Lauren Faust always offer the best lore tidbits.
In that case...

IC: Hello, there. My name is Dandy, and I'm standing in for Mr. Fleece while he's being rescued. I'm glad to have another admirer of the pure-hearted Pom on board.

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
OOC: But didn't you say that you were a bit, occupied, to be RPing with us? ;)
EDIT:
...I'm standing in for Mr. Fleece while he's being rescued...
OOC: Not gonna lie, this made me laugh something good.

baxdab

Totally a backer guys
Jun 25, 2016
baxbound.tumblr.com
I am ready to dedicate my life to the Pom Patrol cause. Sign me up for the draft, coach.

Last edited:

Stunthead

Springbok when
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
New Zealand
OOC: Wow, my OC gets kidnapped and we suddenly have three new members of the Pom Patrol. Maybe some of the smaller factions should try this kidnapping thing, it seems to work wonders.

CrpCrwls

This dim light which falls from the stars...
Feb 6, 2016
Nah, rescue operations are already ongoing. The hunter base is under assault at this very moment. We'll soon have him back.